Innocent people killed AGAIN

johnny:
don’t be put off by people having a go at you on the forums scanialady142, say what you like within reason, there’s loads of people that just come on here to burn someone down in flames, they get some sort of kick out of it or something.
as with the tv if they don’t like it they can turn it off or change channel, just ignore 'em.
i tend not to post too much anymore because of all the nutters who think i’m really interested in what they’ve got to write, i skip through most of the posts because i’ve got better things to do than sit at a computer all day and night but i thought i’d post this just to see what reaction it gets, i’ll look back in a few weeks if i remember.

…what makes you that people are ‘having a go’, just cos shes a ‘lady’ dont mean she aint fair game for a not to un-friendly reply,maybe you just such a ‘gallant’ chap i dont know…all i do know is that from personal experince in life is that ‘insensitive’ types like me usually end-up clearing up the mess left behind my the so called ‘normal people’,more than once ive stopped and helped whilst informing the emergency services about the situations,and oh i didnt hang around for any glory,i did it out of instinct shame on all the others who know doubt who have been far more use but who decided that getting to work on time was far more important than… :confused:

If you can’t say something nice about someone, just keep quiet.

Scanialady may be a retired truck driver, but she is far from depressing.
She works very hard on road safety and traffic related projects and does a lot for charity, so please give her the credit she deserves. The only reason she no longer drives a truck, is because of her disability.

I did not think it was a rigid rule that members on here have to be working truckers.
I am sure lots of us are retired as is Scanialady
I am technically retired from trucking - although I still do a bit here and there - but I still class myself as a trucker - always have been and always will be.
As was memtioned in earlier posts, members can post whatever they believe to be relevant and it is up to us as readers to chose if they want to read the post or not.
There are a lot of accidents out there and sadly always will be. I personally hate to see one when I am on the road as it puts a downer on the rest of my day.
But some of react to things differently and have their own way of dealing with tragedy…