In cab toilet

Don’t know if this is of interest to any one but I just bought one myself a compact toilet I use it for my fishing but would be good product for tramper the website is www.carplife.uk.com is called the bivvy loo have a look see what you think

Really you’d crap in your cab ? That is wrong on so many levels

chester1:
Really you’d crap in your cab ? That is wrong on so many levels

+1
Were trampERS mate not ■■■■ TRAMPS. :bulb:
When I can not control my bowel movements enough to wait for a services/garage/MaccyDs in a morning, I’ll join the ranks of the walking dead and become a day man. :wink:

So it’s a thanks but no thanks from me…I’m out.!
:unamused:
Did not even click on the link.

Bivvy Loo is very popular with our friends who have younger children, beach hut owners, lorry drivers, couriers & builders.

Holy crap! :laughing: :laughing:

Its called forward planning. Either go before you park up for the night or park within walking distance of a bog.

In 4 years I’ve had 2 occasions when I’ve had to do an ‘in cab ■■■’. Yes I’m a dirty bugger please forgive me.
Sure it’s a medical condition called ‘suicide bowel’ where the only time you will need the mother of all chocolate moose poops is when your no where near a toilet.

The bivvy loo looks a good idea but for me an in cab dump is the last option preferable only to walking into the woods as it’s frowned upon by ramblers, doggers and Centerparcs (my bad).

I have been in the back with the load many, even under the trailer on a very wet night at the side of a very busy road, but never in the cab. - spent a lot of time up the west coast, I quite like the great outdoor experience, pine fresh smell of the forestry. you do have to be dam quick when the midge is out in force though

Is only me when I walk in to a newsagent and see carp life i always see crap life or am I just dyslexic. In 30 years I’ve never been tempted to cack in the cab I’ve had a few near misses and a few sharts (medical term) and have had to go under the trailer on the odd occasion but in cab cacking never

chester1:
Is only me when I walk in to a newsagent and see carp life i always see crap life or am I just dyslexic. In 30 years I’ve never been tempted to cack in the cab I’ve had a few near misses and a few sharts (medical term) and have had to go under the trailer on the odd occasion but in cab cacking never

Never heard of it - a google search suggests it is something about fish? Lots of pictures of grown men inanely smiling whilst cuddling large ugly fish, very odd, is it legal? moral? wholesome?

Bluey Circles:

chester1:

Never heard of it - a google search suggests it is something about fish? Lots of pictures of grown men inanely smiling whilst cuddling large ugly fish, very odd, is it legal? moral? wholesome?

Or you could have just clicked on the link in the original post . I’m sure the fish go back

chester1:

Bluey Circles:

chester1:

Or you could have just clicked on the link in the original post . I’m sure the fish go back

well spotted

so they catch the fish, do a selfie with it and then put it back ? that is even odder

Bluey Circles:

chester1:

Bluey Circles:

chester1:

well spotted

so they catch the fish, do a selfie with it and then put it back ? that is even odder

Yeh to me too … but it takes all sorts

trucker10:
Don’t know if this is of interest to any one but I just bought one myself a compact toilet I use it for my fishing but would be good product for tramper the website is carplife.uk.com is called the bivvy loo have a look see what you think

If I’m out in the truck and ever had to take a dump in anything other than a proper toilet that day would be the last day I worked for that firm. Nobody in 2017 should ever be put in a position where they’re taking a dump in their cab or at the side of the road.

When it comes to in cab bling, why not go the whole hog bumperdumper.com

In an emergency i have been known to use a tesco bag…but its very rare…and much better than at the side of a layby where drivers have been known to step in it…myself included…In this modern day and age, manufacturers and the authorities should be thinking of on board toilets, the same as a motorhome…where campsites cater for the disposal of waste, so can garage forecourts and msa`s for a fee…i mean, you can buy a cassette type toilet where the waste is withdrawn…emptied, washed, and returned…mind you it wouldnt be as a permanent loo, but for those odd moments especially at night…why are the trades people not talking about what come naturally…they can add two feet to the arse end of a trailer…for our bosses to make more money…yet cannot add 2 feet to the end of a cab to give us a toilet…and it could be made wherby they cannot be emptied on the move…so if thats the worry…dont.

There must be a demand for it? Plenty here are full of sheet! :stuck_out_tongue:

Conor:
If I’m out in the truck and ever had to take a dump in anything other than a proper toilet that day would be the last day I worked for that firm. Nobody in 2017 should ever be put in a position where they’re taking a dump in their cab or at the side of the road.

Yeah, no one has ever taken ill on the road.

2017 or not, a good dose of skitters means you’re going.

It would be hilarious watching an agency clown like you waddle into an office with breeks full of fizzy gravy and a jobby stained hi vis telling them you won’t be working for them again. :laughing:

A.

Seeing the state of some of the toilets in places the porta potti will be no use for in cab dumps as they will miss it and end up all over the place

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

i dont see the problem or scorn.
you dump in the house and ming the bathroom out.
you dump in a caravan or campervan and gass the place.
whats different about having to go in the privacy of your cab assuming its a flat floor full length hi roof spacious job.
i have ibs.if i need to go,then i need to go,
it makes no odds to me if its at the side of the truck,under the trailer,down the grass embankment or in a field or woods near a layby.
needs must,and id be no stranger in aiming for a cpl of carrier bags or bin liners before looking for mans best friend mr wetwipe.
its no biggie n the cab.2 ins with the wndows open and all gone.
its so much easier now with adaptive cruise control and lane recognition.
these are great for campervans,i dont have one in the truck,but they are a great job used with pedal bin liners…

ebay.co.uk/itm/KAMPA-KHAZI- … xyi-ZTYPSE

truckyboy:
manufacturers and the authorities should be thinking of on board toilets, the same as a motorhome…where campsites cater for the disposal of waste, so can garage forecourts and msa`s for a fee…i mean, you can buy a cassette type toilet where the waste is withdrawn…emptied, washed, and returned…mind you it wouldnt be as a permanent loo, but for those odd moments especially at night…why are the trades people not talking about what come naturally…they can add two feet to the arse end of a trailer…for our bosses to make more money…yet cannot add 2 feet to the end of a cab to give us a toilet…and it could be made wherby they cannot be emptied on the move…so if thats the worry…dont.

Nah…not often I disagree with you TB, but I do on this.
I wouldn’t want to have a bog in my cab.
I tend to keep my cab clean, as I would a toilet in there, but I don’t think I’d use it anyway tbh.

Another thing if you have the misfortune of having to slum it for a day in some crap pit usually driven by a dirty ■■■■ reptile with personal hygiene issues, the cab is bad enough, just imagine the state of his in cab khazi, and the stink in his cab.
No thanks mate.