in cab entertainment

So whats you choice of driving entertainment? Radio? Cd? Tape?? or up to date and mp3/ipod? Im radio 2 for traffic and ipod or cd for music unless in manchester then its 106.1 rock radio all the way. :smiley:

With me its radio 2 all day from 2.30am til home time

radio, music, descussions, traffic… Ideal.

But, I spend a lot of my day on phone to other drivers - hands free of course - for updates and general chat.

Usually local radio-real radio is my usual!

If the reception is iffy,then I plug in the iphone to the usb socket and listen to my fav tunes. If Im on a long run then Ive also got audio books on my phone.

Just like being read a bedtime story-but without the sleep… :wink:

waynedl:
radio, music, descussions, traffic… Ideal.

But, I spend a lot of my day on phone to other drivers - hands free of course - for updates and general chat.

ha ha i missed that one im the same thank **** for unlimited mins :laughing:

â– â– â– â– â– â– , Mayfair and â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– , have a few dvds as well but I doubt the filter will let me list em :laughing:

bubsy06:
â– â– â– â– â– â– , Mayfair and â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– , have a few dvds as well but I doubt the filter will let me list em :laughing:

Erm isnt that a bit distracting when driving?? :blush: :blush:

jimmi:

bubsy06:

I drive an auto so gotta keep the left arm from seizing up

bubsy06:

jimmi:

bubsy06:

:grimacing: :grimacing:

bubsy06:

jimmi:

bubsy06:

Resect that man lol :smiley:

32Gb ipod for music/podcasts & 64Gb ipad for games, videos, books & magazines

Andrew Leitch:
32Gb ipod for music/podcasts & 64Gb ipad for games, videos, books & magazines

nice ive got a laptop with a dongle and a freeview flat screen dvd combi for the off time.

6 Music all day when I’m in the UK. When abroad a selection of music and podcasts on iPad and iPhone. Yes I’m a slave to the mighty Apple. Mostly BBC podcasts. Fave’s being The Archers, Shaun Keavney, Tom Robinson Introducing, Americana, Desert Island Discs, Friday Night Comedy and so on and so forth…

I have my ipod touch with a few thousand choons on it, but I mainly use it for audiobooks from audible.com, I also have satellite radio and that has hundreds of channels to choose from, funny thing is I still have times when I can’t find anything I want to listen to :laughing:

Either radio 2 or 5live during the day at night I play several games online facebook or just masterbate depending on how long it’s been since I was home.

bubsy06:

Get yourself an old pair of socks and stick it over the end of your old boy when you hit the vinegar strokes,saves a fortune on tissues/baby wipes and when they are full launch them out the window along with your bottle of drivers tizer!! :wink: :laughing:

mix of radio 2, and cd’s when driving, mainly stuff like chilis, foos, q.o.t.s.a.
evening time, tv/dvd, laptop for internet/poker and â– â– â– â– , and late nights, brandy and a blow up doll :slight_smile:

Thetaff:

bubsy06:

Get yourself an old pair of socks and stick it over the end of your old boy when you hit the vinegar strokes,saves a fortune on tissues/baby wipes and when they are full launch them out the window along with your bottle of drivers tizer!! :wink: :laughing:

Its ok till you get a bit of old toe nail stuck in yer japs eye :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

radio 2 during alex lester, aled jones, chris evans, then cds until ken bruce has knobbed off and then back to radio 2 for vine. Then generally CD for the last hour or so if I’m out during Steve Wright.

106.1 ftw!!