in cab entertainment

Robertthegreat:

Thetaff:

bubsy06:
■■■■■■, Mayfair and ■■■■■■■■■■■■, have a few dvds as well but I doubt the filter will let me list em :laughing:

Get yourself an old pair of socks and stick it over the end of your old boy when you hit the vinegar strokes,saves a fortune on tissues/baby wipes and when they are full launch them out the window along with your bottle of drivers tizer!! :wink: :laughing:

Its ok till you get a bit of old toe nail stuck in yer japs eye :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: hurt did it :question: :question:

Thetaff:

Robertthegreat:

Thetaff:

bubsy06:
■■■■■■, Mayfair and ■■■■■■■■■■■■, have a few dvds as well but I doubt the filter will let me list em :laughing:

Get yourself an old pair of socks and stick it over the end of your old boy when you hit the vinegar strokes,saves a fortune on tissues/baby wipes and when they are full launch them out the window along with your bottle of drivers tizer!! :wink: :laughing:

Its ok till you get a bit of old toe nail stuck in yer japs eye :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: hurt did it :question: :question:

I wipe my todger on the curtains, if the curtains start to get hard to close from all the dried in man milk i just wait for a rainy day and stick em out the window, that washes most of it out, if I get any stubborn bits I use the pressure washer at the yard. :grimacing:

switchlogic:
6 Music all day when I’m in the UK. When abroad a selection of music and podcasts on iPad and iPhone. Yes I’m a slave to the mighty Apple. Mostly BBC podcasts. Fave’s being The Archers, Shaun Keavney, Tom Robinson Introducing, Americana, Desert Island Discs, Friday Night Comedy and so on and so forth…

6 music for me too. Was it you on steve lamacq’s show a few weeks ago? sounded familiar anyway…

Listening to ch34 on CB; Laughing at work colleaugues worrying over what bonus they’ve NOT earned and complaining that I’ve been on the same run 4 days in a row only to come off and get a nice easy day on Cemex :smiley:
Much more entertaining than listening to a bunch of morons kissing Chris Moyles’ ■■■ or “more music variety”…

Only usually listen to the radio if football is on. Laptop hooked into the head unit and listen to either audio books or music is my choice.

Radio 2 & 4 (that’s my licence fee-worth on it’s own there). Back-up tapes/CD’s and a paperback - no poor reception issues with that last one!

A s long as i have a radio/CD player, i’m happy

Radio 2 till 5.00pm then on to radio 4 until 7.15pm then ipod. Makes you wonder how we used to get on in the old days, I can remember going with my dad when I was a kid and listening to radio Luxemburg, I think radio 2 had a truckers hour on as well about 2.00am?

Radio 1 and 2 mp3 player night time laptop or a book or a nice lady but no eddie spotters the last one i am still waiting for

Hi, not sure if i should ask ! [usually i get the kiss of death and kill the thread :unamused: ] But where is a good site to download or even listen to audio books ?in particular ‘Matterhorn’ by karl Marlantes for free of course. Can only listen to floyd and the blues so much and whilst I’ve got a chance what site for the ipad do you use for free films please have’nt the time to download tanking you

mucksavaga:
Hi, not sure if i should ask ! [usually i get the kiss of death and kill the thread :unamused: ] But where is a good site to download or even listen to audio books ?in particular ‘Matterhorn’ by karl Marlantes for free of course. Can only listen to floyd and the blues so much and whilst I’ve got a chance what site for the ipad do you use for free films please have’nt the time to download tanking you

If you know your way around Usenet…alt.binaries.mp3.audiobooks

Matterhorn was posted in May and is still available, (I just downloaded it), with a provider with good retention.