In cab entertainment

Just wondering if anyone plays any musical instruments in the cab, I am classically trained on the piano but have never taken a keyboard in the cab to play with me, I know of one driver who plays the bag pipes and he takes a practice pipe similar to a flute with him to practice. I would be interested to know if anyone does take a half sized keyboard or similar instrument with them, plenty of time to learn an instrument out on the road too.

Not quite the same but I sometimes make music on my phone and occasionally bring my iPad. I’ve got a few DAWs including Nanostudio, Caustic, G-Stomper, and SunVox. Also got two tunable (using magnets) steel tongue drums which I generally play to unwind which I’ve considered bringing but never got around to. If I was having a night out I probs would.

With my job being pretty hectic it’s nice to shut out the noise of central Brum and enter another dimension for 45 mins. Does wonders for my composure.

Patiently awaiting the Beavers take on this topic.

Open the sidepipes and put the window down, beautiful music.

UKtramp:
Just wondering if anyone plays any musical instruments in the cab, I am classically trained on the piano but have never taken a keyboard in the cab to play with me, I know of one driver who plays the bag pipes and he takes a practice pipe similar to a flute with him to practice. I would be interested to know if anyone does take a half sized keyboard or similar instrument with them, plenty of time to learn an instrument out on the road too.

Piano eh UKt?
I thought you were more of a trumpet man, you’ve always been more than proficient on here for blowing your own. :laughing: :wink:

mate of mine always had his acoustic guitar in cab and he could knock some great tunes out on it…

uktramp, you,ve certainly got a few strings to your bow or is this a little bit of groundbait to tempt some of your fans, this could be an interesting post. :wink:

I’ve plucked my banjo string on a few nights out.

WaggerWagger888:
uktramp, you,ve certainly got a few strings to your bow or is this a little bit of groundbait to tempt some of your fans, this could be an interesting post. :wink:

I think I get his sense of humour and provocative forum based nature, but those that don’t always seem to bite. :smiley:

robroy:

UKtramp:

Piano eh UKt?
I thought you were more of a trumpet man, you’ve always been more than proficient on here for blowing your own. :laughing: :wink:

S***k Trumpet ■■■■ to mind Rob. Regards Kev.

I bring a pink flute on my nights away. I tend to play with it just before i go to sleep as i find it relaxes me

A Chanter is the name of the bagpipe flute. Just if anyone was interested. [emoji2955]

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

UKtramp:

■■■■ me …

Not only can Liberace drive an artic he can also fix a fridge …the guy is a legend

download.jpeg

I see some fella on a semi regular basis from .maritime. strumming a guitar when hes sat on a loading bay

I have a picture of some in cab entertainment i once had but i dont think it would stay up for very long :smiley:

spike78:

UKtramp:

[zb] me …

Not only can Liberace drive an artic he can also fix a fridge …the guy is a legend

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
just more tramy fantasy pish,
however,
when they auctioned off all the liberace estate,i believe the piano went for 2.5 million dollers,but they couldnt get anyone to bid on the stool… :open_mouth:

dieseldog999:

spike78:

UKtramp:

[zb] me …

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
however,
when they auctioned off all the liberace estate,i believe the piano went for 2.5 million dollers,but they couldnt get anyone to bid on the stool… :open_mouth:

Stool being the appropriate word to describe most of what UKTramp posts…

Darkside:

dieseldog999:

spike78:

UKtramp:

[zb] me …

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
however,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
classic,but i have to take points off for the bit of a wooosh regarding the liberace crack… :slight_smile:

Darkside:

And yet here you are.