In cab entertainment

Oh dear, seems the Ministry of Truth are back to punishing thoughtcrime again with magical disappearing posts.

It would make a cynical man wonder if there is some kind of adgenda.

AndieHyde:
Oh dear, seems the Ministry of Truth are back to punishing thoughtcrime again with magical disappearing posts.

Well said Andie. …

I have been silenced by the TNUK Nazis

20180113_EUD001_0.jpg

spike78:

AndieHyde:

Well said Andie. …

I have been silenced by the TNUK Nazis

This is small fry, Mr.Trump has been lobbying hard to see social media platforms that are actively monitoring posts that, shall we say “dont meet the expectations” or whatever are having an editorial influence and therefore non compliant with first amendment rights. In other words, You cannot “delete” words of criticism and still hide behind the idea of FREE press.

For example ONLY.
Say “black lives matter” on faceshout. You will have outpourings of liberal sympathies.
Say “white lives matter” on facebigot. You are a racist piece of sh17 and we will find out where you’re kids go to school and make sure you lose your job and put bricks through your windows.blahblahblah.

I have been backing up my comments for a while now, ever since I realized the operators of this site have been manipulating the narrative to suit whoever gives them their 30 pieces.