Immigration hits all-time high

I do love how everyone accuses everyone else of ‘pushing a narrative’ while believing that they aren’t because their version is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth :smiley:

switchlogic:
I do love how everyone accuses everyone else of ‘pushing a narrative’ while believing that they aren’t because their version is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth :smiley:

All part of the fun. :smiley:

In every debatable subject, each opposing side thinks their opinion and version of events is the right one that’s how it works.
It’s the whole basis of every argument/difference of opinion…but you already know that. :smiley:

switchlogic:

The “Truth” is an absolute concept, not an implied nor abstract one.

You’re describing “Pushing an interpretation” rather than “Narrative”.

It is an “Interpretation” then - that a “believed lie” is “Truth” in that universe, but it cannot be a “lie” or “falsehood” that anyone arguing against a “believed lie” is, themselves a “Liar” or even a “Conspiracy Theorist” come to that.

“Was there a Hunter Biden Laptop”? - The Right said “It is truth”. The Left said “No, that is a lie and the Right lied about it being the Truth”.
Now we know that it is real - but that doesn’t stop the liars from going on lying, and trying to deny it, saying that those who believe it to be “Truth” are in fact, liars and conspiracy theoriest.

One day, someone will hold a gun to someone else’s head and tell them “I pull this trigger - upon your first lie”.
"Three questions for you:
WHAT is your name?
WHAT is your quest?
WHAT is your favorite Colour?"

How easy is it to tell the truth - when a gun is held to your head eh?

There will always be someone who insists on “doubling down” and saying “I don’t know that!” and liberals that say “Blue. No Yellow!” of course…

If you “don’t know that” - then seek a job where questions won’t be asked of you - in the FIRST place.
No Liar should be able to hold political office, once they’ve been caught out in a lie relating to their previous held office.

Eg. If it could be proven that Trump lied in any previous office prior to becoming president in 2017 - then he would be banned from becoming President - Right?
If it could be shown that Biden, or anyone else lied in a previous held political office however - then Biden wouldn’t have even been able to stand in the 2020 election, having lied numerous times as Obama’s VP ten years ago…

The highest office - should be reserved for those then - that not so much “lie the least” - but didn’t LIE AT ALL in political office, as they’d never held it!

In this country - we could definitely do with a new 650 set of MPs in our OWN parliament.
Just imagine… Every single MP as green as grass, trying hard to please their electorate in order to get re-elected, rather than just saying “Vote for me, because I’m not the other candidate whom you hate more”…

The Atheist vote is key here:

Isn’t it about time that the Atheist voting block decided to have some conviction IN the Conviction politician they are voting FOR, despite having no convictions themselves?
I realize that is a bit of a paradox - but it can’t be that difficult to find a candidate worth voting FOR with POPULAR policies POSSIBLE to be implemented, and NOT blocked by unelected civil servants once they ARE elected?

The Tories got elected “promising to reduce immigration”. Those who voted against the Tories - did so because they hate the Tories, or "they always vote the way they do “not Tory”, or even a handful that actually want more cheap labour in this country, such as employers… One in a hundred of us?

I don’t think there are many people among the general public who actually want the policies that the Left are offering us, and there you can see the reasons why they don’t win elections, against such a weak fielded Tory team even…

Who wants the war with Ukraine, making energy prices unaffordable?
Who wants Green energy, which costs a lot more than Fossil Fuel energy?
Who wants Battery-powered cars when they cost so much to maintain, and dispose of?
Who wants a job that pays real-terms lower wages than the same job did 3 years back?
Who wants this “Brexitless Brexit” we’re having forced down our throats?
Who wants this “Remainless Remain” where we’ve lost all our MEPs straight away following the vote?
Who wants to be dead in 18 months time?
Who wants to lose their job in 6 months time?
Who wants a one-way trip to Switzerland now?

People voted for Corbyn in 2017, who’s more popular than Labour would have us believe. He’s a lot closer to “Britain Trump” concept in fact, than Boris Johnson actually became in the end.
Boris Johnson was a changed man after he came out of hospital after his supposed Covid diagnosis… Strange how he pretty much forgot about Brexit thereafter, and got all “Churchillian” over Ukraine, a country we’ve got no business getting involved with, not being our Ally and all…
His cause should have been Brexit and nothing BUT Brexit. Anything else? - Call a general election, and let the public decide.
Corbyn campaigning on “Keeping the peace with Russia” - would have got Corbyn’s Labour over the line this time, I reckon.
Why do our politicians “give up” after losing seats at general elections, or rather their Party gives up on them?
We, the public voted for the leader of our choice - NOT for them to be turfed out for “upsetting their own party”.

“Leadership” is when you rule your party with a rod of Iron, and the entire country both for and against you - know that YOU are in charge!
“Authority” - if not respected - isn’t Authority - is it?

If it could be proven Trumpy lied? Try the book Donald trumps assault on truth - theres 17,000 of his lies listed in there.

JeffA:
If it could be proven Trumpy lied? Try the book Donald trumps assault on truth - theres 17,000 of his lies listed in there.

That would be 17,000 lies that themselves could be 17,000 made-up lies, being that the lies are not compiled by Trump himself, and are therefore “unconfirmed” like the official term for “fake news up until that point”…

Under Free Speech - anyone anywhere is allowed to lie as much as they want providing they don’t break the commandment “Thou shalt not bear false witness” which is defined as a told falsehood that convicts someone else of a crime they didn’t commit.

That Atheists routinely don’t believe in God, they must therefore “not believe in Truth” neither.
Thus, to a Godless person “Bearing false witness” is completely acceptable in open society.

That’s all the evidence there has ever been against Trump.

They can’t even get him busted in a criminal court for ■■■■ as the case had no proof whatsoever, but anyone can and did accuse him of the same, knowing that unless Trump successfully counter-sues for Libel where he’d had to prove a negative (impossible to do) - anyone can say anything never having to prove it - to attack another person.

FFS we should worry less about “Racism” and “Sexism” and the other “isms” - and worry more about "someone telling lies about us - with the intent of bringing us ruin, despite not having committed a crime to deserve such witch-hunt action.

In the end - we’re all dead sooner or later, and it is those who die with unrepented lies on their conscience that stand to be treated worse for the remainder of all time.
Or “there’s no consequence, as once I’m dead and gone I go to nothingness” which begs the question - “Why didn’t you go on and lie some more, including about your entire life?”

I never understood the logic of the “Good Atheist”. I don’t understand “Alturism” neither for the same reason.

Winseer:

switchlogic:

The “Truth” is an absolute concept, not an implied nor abstract one.

You’re describing “Pushing an interpretation” rather than “Narrative”.

It is an “Interpretation” then - that a “believed lie” is “Truth” in that universe, but it cannot be a “lie” or “falsehood” that anyone arguing against a “believed lie” is, themselves a “Liar” or even a “Conspiracy Theorist” come to that.

“Was there a Hunter Biden Laptop”? - The Right said “It is truth”. The Left said “No, that is a lie and the Right lied about it being the Truth”.
Now we know that it is real - but that doesn’t stop the liars from going on lying, and trying to deny it, saying that those who believe it to be “Truth” are in fact, liars and conspiracy theoriest.

One day, someone will hold a gun to someone else’s head and tell them “I pull this trigger - upon your first lie”.
"Three questions for you:
WHAT is your name?
WHAT is your quest?
WHAT is your favorite Colour?"

How easy is it to tell the truth - when a gun is held to your head eh?

There will always be someone who insists on “doubling down” and saying “I don’t know that!” and liberals that say “Blue. No Yellow!” of course…

If you “don’t know that” - then seek a job where questions won’t be asked of you - in the FIRST place.
No Liar should be able to hold political office, once they’ve been caught out in a lie relating to their previous held office.

Eg. If it could be proven that Trump lied in any previous office prior to becoming president in 2017 - then he would be banned from becoming President - Right?
If it could be shown that Biden, or anyone else lied in a previous held political office however - then Biden wouldn’t have even been able to stand in the 2020 election, having lied numerous times as Obama’s VP ten years ago…

The highest office - should be reserved for those then - that not so much “lie the least” - but didn’t LIE AT ALL in political office, as they’d never held it!

In this country - we could definitely do with a new 650 set of MPs in our OWN parliament.
Just imagine… Every single MP as green as grass, trying hard to please their electorate in order to get re-elected, rather than just saying “Vote for me, because I’m not the other candidate whom you hate more”…

The Atheist vote is key here:

Isn’t it about time that the Atheist voting block decided to have some conviction IN the Conviction politician they are voting FOR, despite having no convictions themselves?
I realize that is a bit of a paradox - but it can’t be that difficult to find a candidate worth voting FOR with POPULAR policies POSSIBLE to be implemented, and NOT blocked by unelected civil servants once they ARE elected?

The Tories got elected “promising to reduce immigration”. Those who voted against the Tories - did so because they hate the Tories, or "they always vote the way they do “not Tory”, or even a handful that actually want more cheap labour in this country, such as employers… One in a hundred of us?

I don’t think there are many people among the general public who actually want the policies that the Left are offering us, and there you can see the reasons why they don’t win elections, against such a weak fielded Tory team even…

Who wants the war with Ukraine, making energy prices unaffordable?
Who wants Green energy, which costs a lot more than Fossil Fuel energy?
Who wants Battery-powered cars when they cost so much to maintain, and dispose of?
Who wants a job that pays real-terms lower wages than the same job did 3 years back?
Who wants this “Brexitless Brexit” we’re having forced down our throats?
Who wants this “Remainless Remain” where we’ve lost all our MEPs straight away following the vote?
Who wants to be dead in 18 months time?
Who wants to lose their job in 6 months time?
Who wants a one-way trip to Switzerland now?

People voted for Corbyn in 2017, who’s more popular than Labour would have us believe. He’s a lot closer to “Britain Trump” concept in fact, than Boris Johnson actually became in the end.
Boris Johnson was a changed man after he came out of hospital after his supposed Covid diagnosis… Strange how he pretty much forgot about Brexit thereafter, and got all “Churchillian” over Ukraine, a country we’ve got no business getting involved with, not being our Ally and all…
His cause should have been Brexit and nothing BUT Brexit. Anything else? - Call a general election, and let the public decide.
Corbyn campaigning on “Keeping the peace with Russia” - would have got Corbyn’s Labour over the line this time, I reckon.
Why do our politicians “give up” after losing seats at general elections, or rather their Party gives up on them?
We, the public voted for the leader of our choice - NOT for them to be turfed out for “upsetting their own party”.

“Leadership” is when you rule your party with a rod of Iron, and the entire country both for and against you - know that YOU are in charge!
“Authority” - if not respected - isn’t Authority - is it?

Good grief. And I thought my brain was full of nonsense :smiley:

Winseer:
That Atheists routinely don’t believe in God, they must therefore “not believe in Truth” neither.

Well, that’s a bit of a leap :smiley:

JeffA:

The Washington Post logged Trump`s lies, over 30,000 lies/misleading statements in 4 years as President, an average of 21 a day. washingtonpost.com/politics … our-years/

If Trump entered a room carrying a wet umbrella and said it was raining I’d still have a look to be sure.

Sent from my Note 13P using Tapatalk

Munchkin:
If Trump entered a room carrying a wet umbrella and said it was raining I’d still have a look to be sure.

Sent from my Note 13P using Tapatalk

I’d only look outside if I was inside a building in Maricopa county, AZ - not wanting to jump to conclusions, following say, a Fox News weather forecast for the region… :stuck_out_tongue:

Franglais:

JeffA:

The Washington Post logged Trump`s lies, over 30,000 lies/misleading statements in 4 years as President, an average of 21 a day. washingtonpost.com/politics … our-years/

Who cares if Trump lied, or how many times? OTHER politicians - do it all the time, and usually their lies detriment the entire 99% public rather more than Trump’s lies (can’t think of which ones you mean, off hand?)

The Deep State - just want Trump gone, so they can carry out their world-population-reducing policies - unhindered in future.
As far as I can see, Trump is telling the truth when he says “The Deep State want to get YOU - and I’m in their way”.
The “Townhall” had the MC stating bare faced lies that Trump’s accusations about Election Rigging were “lies” when in fact there are over 160,000 pieces of physical evidence (Eg. NOT “Hearsay” afidavits) that need to be court-tested at the earliest opportunity, NOT kicked down the road for 5 years, so Biden can live out the remainder of his sinful life unmolested…

ALL incumbent politicians except the Trumpers - are now on-board with deep-state plans, and “Parliaments” around the world - have made their “Shop Floor” very much “Closed Shop” with regards to new blood ever getting in, and staying in - even a single seat.

Lucas, our single Green Party MP has gone as of this month, a story that seems to have been overshadowed by the 3 Tory by-elections triggered already, and with likely more to come.

NOBODY lies like Trump.

They arnt coming for anyone but Trump - he is as guolty as sin. He even says “lets just tell them there are no documents”

JeffA:
NOBODY lies like Trump.

They arnt coming for anyone but Trump - he is as guolty as sin. He even says “lets just tell them there are no documents”

There was a time when clandestine wiretaps, hidden microphones, etc would be thrown out of court for being “Illegally obtained evidence”.
What happened to privacy laws?

I remember when CNN put up this rising tally of people “dying of covid” as if every last one of those deaths (assumine they were real) was down to Trump being President, instead of gentle Hilary Clinton who would have solved every problem on earth with her superior motives, and being closer to the center of the earth and all.

The people made a choice in 2016, and blindsided the mainstream center-left polticians - who didn’t think at that point they needed to cheat to win…
They didn’t take that chance a second time in the 2018 mid-terms, making sure that enough seats were lost by the GOP that they would cost Trump power for his last two years. Biden’s only path to victory in 2020 was to take every state back that Trump carried, and not lose any of the others…
The biggest fiddles among the 160,000 pieces of hard evidence already out there - was NOT in places like Pensilvania, Arizona, Georgia - but rather Nevada (Tourists allowed to vote multiple times for Democrat) Virginia (Fast-catching up Trump - denied a late win by calling the result early, based on past assumptions about how the remaining votes would be split) You don’t call for a candidate 4% ahead with over 10% of the votes left to be counted FFS!
Montana, Wyoming, and Alaska - also saw Ballot Stuffing but for Republican ANTI TRUMP candidates, like Liz Cheney, who eventually got de-selected by popular demand at the local level. Other ballot stuffing in Republican safe areas was to “Vent” the turnout higher, so it wouldn’t look suspicious that Biden apparently got 12million votes more than actually voted, by post and on the day combined.

If they don’t finish Trump off in the remaining 12 months - there will likely be a revolution by the disgruntled and disenfranchised electorate everywhere, as don’t you thnk there are not a large number of people who have had it with BOTH sides of politics right now, and just want these efforts at partisanship to stop, and concentrate instead on bringing America back from the brink of complete and utter RUIN?

If Biden dies before Putin - America is finished, unless Biden can be sent quietly into the night first.

Putin - is supposed to have Cancer. Likely a lie, so people “live in hope”.

Success - forever climbs a wall of worry, but Decline - flows down a river of hope until the very end.

On a slightly different, and lighter note:
Gotta laugh at the GOP supporter who hijacked the Trantifa Web domain…

http://www.TrAntifa.com

JeffA:
NOBODY lies like Trump.

Lefties continued to vote for Blair in the 2005 election, despite “Iraq” and “9/11 response” being behind him at that point.
Wot did we unionized workers get during Blair’s second and half a last term?

No more “pay rises just above inflation”.
The “Way Forward” so Overtime no longer pays double bubble, but gets less and less until it is single time all the way through.
Drivers hours mushroomed so that 55-60 hours is the norm for a full time driving job
Problems from Muslim retaliations for years to come
and of course
13 years of Tory rule, austerity, and needness government over-reach that would make any dictatorship look good by comparison…

I dont think lefties were voting for blair as against ian duncan smith in 2005. And the tories supported the war anyway.

Are there any unions left? Is it something like 10% of workers are in a union?

At the risk of a ■■■■ storm of racist accusations being chucked at me (I mean,.I voted Brexit,.I MUST be a racist)
I nearly put on here that I would bet a weeks wages that the piece of dog sh who was the perpetrator of the Nottingham atrocity would not be indigenous Anglo Saxon…
Seems I was right.

My next potential wager would be he did not arrive in this country by a bonafide paid up flight carrying his passport through check in either ,.before abusing our hospitality. :unamused:
And still we import more potential scum every day,.all similar age and profile dare I say…not all scum obviously, before the lefties on here have a coronary. :unamused:

Time will tell, it will all come out despite the apparent cover up and reluctance to divulge info so far. :unamused:

robroy:
At the risk of a [zb] storm of racist accusations being chucked at me (I mean,.I voted Brexit,.I MUST be a racist)
I nearly put on here that I would bet a weeks wages that the piece of dog sh who was the perpetrator of the Nottingham atrocity would not be indigenous Anglo Saxon…
Seems I was right.

My next potential wager would be he did not arrive in this country by a bonafide paid up flight carrying his passport through check in either ,.before abusing our hospitality. :unamused:
And still we import more potential scum every day,.all similar age and profile dare I say…not all scum obviously, before the lefties on here have a coronary. :unamused:

Time will tell, it will all come out despite the apparent cover up and reluctance to divulge info so far. :unamused:

Of course we all knew that pretty much as soon as it happened, yet it seems they are reluctant to say it and cover it up for as long as possible till the wounds are less raw.

Let’s compare to when that nutter drove into innocent people at Finsbury Park mosque a few years ago and Theresea May and Sadiq Kahn couldn’t come out quick enough with the word “terrorist” and “terror” attack. And before all the lefties jump on me for being racist I think that the “British white” individual who did that at Finsbury Park was a piece of scum too for targeting innocent people.

robroy:
At the risk of a [zb] storm of racist accusations being chucked at me (I mean,.I voted Brexit,.I MUST be a racist)
Seems I was right.

He was a student so its the total opposite - he will have paid thousands in fees

Seems like I am wrong, so hands up

But ffs.I can’t help but notice they actually and literally highlight the point he comes from a …quote:… ‘‘Church going family’’ :unamused:
Oh well that makes it ok then eh? :unamused:
Wtf is the relavance of that exactly,? …they may as well say he came from a ‘regular cinema going family’., or were regular customers to Wetherspoons. :unamused:
The question is rhetorical, I know the obvious answer… it’s the leftie agenda of stressing he aint Muslim nor a fundamentalist nut case , hell bent on ‘killing all infidels’.

Political correctness and ‘wokeism’ at it’s ■■■■ worst.
Presumably that is why they took so long to disclose what we all knew, he was an immigrant…obviously checking his ■■■■ religion first… :unamused:

For a break back to immigration,

1.6 billion paid for these barges !!! Are they having laugh, and tendered out with no competition tender… most likely some connection will reveal itself years later.

I can’t wait for the day, when the pendulum swings back, and like current repercusions for behaviour during lockdown, they get held to account.

All this money, now and prior, could of been spent making the application/processing/route-in system bullet proof… absolutely disgusting group of scammers in power at moment, and they’ll drag elections out as long as they can, as just a gravy train for them and limited time, and they know it, so it will get even worse.

And Robroy, - no shame in speaking our mind, or wanting to protect our lands, or making assumptions, no one can blame anyone as its shoved down our throats so much for so long, and those protesting others are wrong for basically having an opinion that differs to theirs, even if its the most popular thoughts of many, however the pedalum will swing back again soon, like it is for all the extreme shock gender minority now, as the media need a new hot subject to play on people.

A question to ask ourselves, these people doing these actions, who says their background is legitimate, easy enough for top level agencies to scrub a background and create another one, so long as long enough to do it…maybe why a time gap ■■ Doubtbit, but possible, and wouldn’t take that long, and regardless of religion, its the state of living standards making people do stupid things, and will get worse…

if it ain’t experienced first hand, or you know the people involved, you never really know the truth or probably ever will…

The funding continues so long as there is a threat…

same as distractions are used, whilst other events happen.

All these attacks etc, always think about jfk and his shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald, and other agendas in play, then again depends if you think he was a lone shooter etc, but he never made it to court so no one will ever really know lol…

and those currently at the top of society, are twisted from decades of power, and never held tontrue account, really needs serious sentences and punishment, for people in politics that abuse their powers, but can’t see that happening ever, because power corrupts, always has and always will.