Immigration hits all-time high

All that voting for Brexit “to reduce migration” and now it’s higher than it’s ever been and getting higher every year. Go figure.

Yesterday the Financial Times reported that migration figures due out later this month are expected to show net migration at record levels. It said net migration was at 504,000 between June 2021 and June 2022, but that the figure for 2022 could pass 700,000.
Today the Telegraph reports that the figure could reach almost one million.

JeffA:
All that voting for Brexit “to reduce migration” and now it’s higher than it’s ever been and getting higher every year. Go figure.

Yesterday the Financial Times reported that migration figures due out later this month are expected to show net migration at record levels. It said net migration was at 504,000 between June 2021 and June 2022, but that the figure for 2022 could pass 700,000.

Well?
Is there a problem with that?

Many of the Brexiteers tell us that they aren`t xenophobes, nor anti-immigration, and that Brexit was all for other* things.

*“Brexit means Brexit”…means anything someone chooses at a particular instant in time (subject to frequent change of course)
Always faithful to the religion of Brexit, but with the priests reinterpreting the texts for the acolytes in the Holy Telegraph.

Yes so we dumped the EU and obviously the EU is now punishing us with excessive illegal migrants that they could not get rid of. Typically Franglais jumps on the bandwagon with his racism theory, but fails to notice that half of f’ing Africa have nowhere to live other than barges hotels or holiday lets, how good is that huh… What are the benefits of over population Franglais?

Edit
Just to add that just a few years back after the illegal iraq war Blair started,that jihadi lunatic Al bagdadi , was televised stating quite clearly that he intended on sending armies of Jihadi muslims our way, anyone notice how all those reports have suddenly been deleted from all media outlets and even youtube?

This is no longer a laughing matter is it!

Narc:
Yes so we dumped the EU and obviously the EU is now punishing us with excessive illegal migrants that they could not get rid of. Typically Franglais jumps on the bandwagon with his racism theory, but fails to notice that half of f’ing Africa have nowhere to live other than barges hotels or holiday lets, how good is that huh… What are the benefits of over population Franglais?

Edit
Just to add that just a few years back after the illegal iraq war Blair started,that jihadi lunatic Al bagdadi , was televised stating quite clearly that he intended on sending armies of Jihadi muslims our way, anyone notice how all those reports have suddenly been deleted from all media outlets and even youtube?

Dunno…

I reckon posts like that are hilarious!

EU punishing us…half of Africa…Jihadi…deleted from media…
You left out Commie Plot. Must try harder.

Franglais:

Narc:

Edit

Dunno…

I reckon posts like that are hilarious!

EU punishing us…half of Africa…Jihadi…deleted from media…
You left out Commie Plot. Must try harder.

You are the hilarious one pal, chuntering on and on about brexit this that and the other while not even seeing the real problems we will be facing if this immigration is not stopped. Another far left lunatic who cannot even admit the truth of what ‘could’ be going on because you lost a vote and your arse over a vote on leaving the EU.

You lot are pathetic pal.

Narc:
You are the hilarious one pal, chuntering on and on about brexit this that and the other while not even seeing the real problems we will be facing if this immigration is not stopped. Another far left lunatic who cannot even admit the truth of what ‘could’ be going on because you lost a vote and your arse over a vote on leaving the EU.

Hmmmm.
You are the hilarious one, always going on, and on, about how much better everything is because you won the vote, and…errr…
Brexit hasn`t stopped immigration has it?
It has helped us perform worse than the rest of the G7 and worse than the EU as a whole.

It has made sheds full of cash for the canny offshore investors who make money out of chaos.
It has done nowt for long term investment in farms and manufacturing. Exactly as predicted by the tame Brexit economist Prof Minford.

Another lunatic who can`t admit the truth.
You won the vote. Enjoy. :smiley:

Seven years ago next month (YES SEVEN YEARS AGO) and the debate is being kept alive by remainiac losers,absolutely they deserve this name.

FACEPALM

Good day.

Narc:
Seven years ago next month (YES SEVEN YEARS AGO) and the debate is being kept alive by remainiac losers,absolutely they deserve this name.

FACEPALM

Good day.

The vote was 7years ago, `tis true.

So, how well is it going?
All must be going very well, as demonstrated by your own happy and sunny demeanour.

Franglais:

Narc:

FACEPALM

Good day.

The vote was 7years ago, `tis true.

So, how well is it going?
All must be going very well, as demonstrated by your own happy and sunny demeanour.

That took you ages to think up… :laughing:
It never got going did it, there are far too many remainiacs in the hoc and hol as you well know, they have thwarted it at every boring turn, which should show you that we do not have any democracy and never have had any.

However you remain bores blatanly support another countries politicians over your own countries, that is if you are even British. I think that is the saddest part in all of this.
Being honest here I wish we had never joined the EU in the first place,as we would have had none of the ■■■■ divide we are having today, it’s their plan and always will be,it’s called divide and rule.

Narc:
Being honest here I wish we had never joined the EU in the first place,

So…you want a re-run of the 1975 referendum? :smiley:

Franglais:

Narc:

No I want an internet wide mute button for you moaning lot :wink:

Narc:

Franglais:

Narc:

No I want an internet wide mute button for you moaning lot :wink:

Narc:
there are far too many remainiacs in the hoc and hol as you well know, they have thwarted it at every boring turn, which should show you that we do not have any democracy and never have had any.

Hmmm…No moaning there?

The www has an “OFF” button.
Alternatively, you can stick your head in the virtual sand and ignore all the evidence that Brexit isn`t working.

But Hey! You have said that Brexit isnt working, havent you?
You blame it all on civil servants, the wrong politicians*, the wrong…everything…
I had a plan to turn make a million quid by selling sand to the Libyan Government.
It didnt come to anything: Bank wouldnt lend me the cash… start-up funds weren`t there… too much paperwork…

*Ah, if only we had voted in a pro-Brexit Gov and PM to negotiate for us!
Nah, just Johnson and the Tories!

Narc:
Being honest here I wish we had never joined the EU in the first place,as we would have had none of the [zb] divide we are having today, it’s their plan and always will be,it’s called divide and rule.

We DIDN’T join the EU - we joined the ‘Common Market’, the European Economic Community. Or should I say the government of the day joined on our behalf, without actually asking us, the electorate, by means of a referendum whether we wanted to join or not. The Common Market, we were told, was a purely trading arrangement. Look how that turned out.

I’ve said it before and I!ll.say it again…IF it ain’t working (as Frangers lurrrves boring us all to death about at every opportunity, :unamused: ) it’s hardly a surprise is it??
It will never have a fair trial as the whole sh show is being ran and manipulated by remainer politicians who never wanted to leave in the first place, and who are still nursing their blooded noses and their hurt pride,.as said from 7 years ago.

They have to appear to go along with it all, but with about 30% real effort and very little enthusiasm…presumably to gull us all into another referendum (or two) until the whingers get thr result they want.

Those who can not see that are either blind, or refusing to accept it like Frangers,.because they love to implement the ‘We told you so’ routine…which incidentally is not getting boring nor tedious whatsoever. :laughing:

Loving the true to form tactic of Frangers rubbishing the points about EU punishing us and Jihadi plots involving the abundance of young Musiim men here illegally, which a blind man can see, but not Franglais apparentlly…, presumably because there are no ‘facts’ nor official links to back it up eh? . :smiley:

The simple truth is that they (the EU) simply couldn’t allow a seamless exit because they knew with absolute certainty that if that happened then numerous other EU victims would be queuing up to leave and their whole corrupt and rotten deck of cards would come crashing down.

Luckily they have an abundance of collaborators at hand to promote their bull ■■■■.

JeffA:

To be expected when you have a whole parliament full of ministers across all parties who never wanted Brexit in the first place.

Franglais:
Many of the Brexiteers tell us that they aren`t xenophobes, nor anti-immigration, and that Brexit was all for other* things.

We’re not, but there is also nothing wrong with wanting to look out for and look after the people in your own country “first” before becoming a charity for others. However that notion is usually lost on you woke lefty types who find it much easier to just throw the lazy and generic “thick, racist, little Britain” type accusations.

Narc:
Typically Franglais jumps on the bandwagon with his racism theory,

Franglais and his Brexit obsession reminds me of going to watch your favourite band live over and over again, yes the hits are great but sometimes you just crave for some new material.

Franglais, lover of the EU,
Multilingual and cosmopolitan too,
Brexit might have caused a boo-hoo,
And most of TN really dont give a pooh.

Hehehehe :wink: , just ribbing ya… too much sherry again :smiley:

JeffA:

Notice how they’ve not only rewritten BREXIT to mean BRINO but they also seem to have issues with the immigration and immigrants words.Bearing in mind migration means those leaving the country not those entering it.
What can you expect from an anything but Conservative party that calls any opposition to the scam far right.