Immigrants

I can’t quite work out how the French can send them back once they reach France, yet we can’t once they reach the UK, can anyone explain?
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ … itain.html

So, surely this should mean that the UK can send all illegal immigrants, that have entered the UK from France or any other country, back to the country that they last departed? Or is this one of them EU rules that only seem to apply to certain EU countries ? :imp:

I think it’s something to do with where the vehicle checks and border controls are done.
Inbound or outbound there aren’t really many checks done at Dover or Folkestone.
The real questions are
Why were they so desperate to leave this land of milk and honey?
How many more have done the same when they find we aren’t the utopia that the people traffickers have promised them?
What have they done with their free council house, car and benefits?

Some of those who came here illegally are known to sneek back out of the country with fake papers to help others come here, as well as supplying fake passports ect

In the report the ukba says that they have a similar agreement with the french whereby if the ukba find them at their checkpoint at calais port or the train terminal, they are sent back to the french,
Which i think is ■■■■■■■■, it’s not the same because they are still on french soil until they land here, they aren’t sent back then though are they ?

It also says in the report “The Romanian lorry driver was released after being questioned by French police.” So no £1000 fine per person then or his vehicle being siezed ? the french are slipping

After u pass through passport control at Dover u leave UK soil and don’t arrive on French soil till u pass through passport control in Calais or Dunkirk, but coming back under an agreement with the French Calais and Dunkirk ports are sort of UK soil. So we do the same as the French did after the crossing just we do it at the port before the crossing.

But fail to also do it should they not be detected on the french side, once here in blighty red tape is used as an excuse by ukba for not sending them back, as they dont possess any id papers , but that shouldn’t prevent them being deported back to france in particular when they are caught still onboard the truck ,such as when the driver stops for a break or arrives at the delivery address ect, they only have to check to see where the truck entered the uk, and then return them to the country the ferry sailed from or france in the event they came in on the train , but my point is that more often or not the ukba fail to do this , hence why we are swamped with them,

The problem is u can not prove they came from France after they leave Dover, they might of come on the ferry from Spain and swapped trucks at the services so u can’t send them back to France. It’s why the French don’t send them back as they don’t know where they came from Spain, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and Switzerland all bored France. The UKBA are trapped between two EU laws they can’t just lock them up till removal or remove them with out papers. In my opinion UKBA need the staff (not French who don’t seem to care most of the time) and money to open all trucks that enter the UK. So at Calais u would go strait to booking in then passport then have lots of lanes set up where all trucks have to open up and be physically checked. Yes it would be a pain yes it would take time but it would stop them getting in then we would not have to remove them.

IMO deport them to europe regardless, they are as safe over there as they are here, prove that they didn’t transit france or spain to get here, then maybe the french /spanish /italians would start deporting them too, instead of them doing nothing as they do now, because they know that britain is their target

This is why I’m saying u need to open up all trucks coming to the UK it makes it a French problem not a UK problem then they would have to act and not just look the other way.

On a side note this is a world wide problem the USA has had over 162000 people cross its south border this year alone. Oz picks boats up every day, South Africa has lots cross in from the north. The number getting boats to Italy goes up every day. The Weston world need to get together and sort the problems in there home country’s or the number of people will just go up

A mate was talking to a Nigerian woman with 2 kids on the ferry to Belfast. When she told him she was heading for Dublin. He asked why she didn’t get the Dublin ferry and was told that they could get a Taxi from Belfast to Dublin and there would be no immigration checks!
Straight out of the Taxi and into the benefits queue.

muckles:
The real questions are
How many more have done the same when they find we aren’t the utopia that the people traffickers have promised them?

I got scanned on the way OUT Tuesday night and asked the same question to the UKBA guy, apparently they come here in the first place, claim their benefits, smuggle themselves back to France, buy another moody set of papers, smuggle themselves back here and claim benefits under their “new” identity. Repeat ad infinitum.

UKBA dude says they catch between 10 and 20 per week doing just this.

The UKBA or you are talking out your hoops, show me 1 case of that happening!

Why would they need to smuggle there way back out to obtain papers?

And how would they manage this?

And if there caught once there fingerprints are scanned, do they change there fingerprints when claiming again.

TRUCK NET UK the home of, “a man was telling me the other day”,

Well I heard it from the horses mouth, whereas you are typing straight from the donkeys head!

the maoster:

muckles:
The real questions are

I got scanned on the way OUT Tuesday night and asked the same question to the UKBA guy, apparently they come here in the first place, claim their benefits, smuggle themselves back to France, buy another moody set of papers, smuggle themselves back here and claim benefits under their “new” identity. Repeat ad infinitum.

UKBA dude says they catch between 10 and 20 per week doing just this.

I had exactly that happen to me in 2001!!! so its nothing new mate.

That’s just mad to suggest that’s happening, and again find me a case of it happening!

Never mind on regular basis.

As for the horses mouth well it must be right then, or is to help give this “once upon a time story” some leverage.

wired4smoke:
That’s just mad to suggest that’s happening, and again find me a case of it happening!

As for the horses mouth well it must be right then, or is to help give this “once upon a time story” some leverage.

If I had either the time, or more importantly the inclination to search the interweb I’m sure I could find documented cases on it. (Why don’t you save me the job?). All I know is that it happened to me and I’m merely repeating what the UKBA dude told me. I don’t know if you or any of your mates use the train but if you do it’s a certainty that sooner or later you’ll be scanned, and when it happens and they take you into the room to avoid the x rays take a look at the posters on the walls telling you the reasons they are scanning you.

Of course I may be totally wrong and you may be the font of all knowledge 'cos if it hasn’t happened to you it can’t be true can it?

wired4smoke:

best to admit your wrong…its been going on for years,enter as Winston codogo,straight onto benefits,sneak out,and come back in as Samuel umbogo,2 sets of giros now,repeat ad infinum,plus ,don’t forget to drag your misses and the tribe along with you,= as many benefits as your brain can cope with,i heard they were asking the pope to put an extra day in the week,so they could claim the dole on the extra day as well as the other 5. and its not liley someone on here is going to know anyone that’s just fell of the axle of a trailer,?

Why best to admit I am wrong?

I asked for proof of 1 case and nobody has come up with the proof.

These are the story’s that get put about by people to help there agenda.

Tell me this if it has been happening for years how do you explain what they do with there finger prints once they are caught.

If they present themselves again there fingerprints are on file, so what now?

I wasn’t aware that anybody claiming benefits were routinely fingerprinted. Care to enlighten me?

To claim benefits as an asylum seeker your origin must be proven. If you have went through the system with UKBA then as part of the process this is what happens. Remember the people we are discussing are from outside the EU therefor they have to be placed on the system to claim benefits.
So explain to me how someone that claims under one name needs to smuggle themselves out of the country? And back in to obtain just papers. These people are not routinely fingerprinted but they have to have been at least once to get on the system that would enable them to claim benefits in the UK. I have read and heard claims of immigrants removing there finger prints by burning to stop them being fingerprinted but never multiple claims as 1 person with different pseudonyms.