Immigrants

Ok, this is the “foolproof” fingerprint system you talk of blown out of the water. Let me have search to see what else I can turn up shall I?

the maoster:
Ok, this is the “foolproof” fingerprint system you talk of blown out of the water. Let me have search to see what else I can turn up shall I?

BBC NEWS | Programmes | Panorama | Portrait of an asylum-seeker

A Story from 2003 :confused:

Has nobody told you it’s 2014 we are in.

And remember the rumour is that 1 UKBA official is stopping at least 20 per week.

Show me 1 case from 2014 of this happening.

wired4smoke:
Why best to admit I am wrong?

I asked for proof of 1 case and nobody has come up with the proof.

These are the story’s that get put about by people to help there agenda.

Tell me this if it has been happening for years how do you explain what they do with there finger prints once they are caught.

If they present themselves again there fingerprints are on file, so what now?

duh.if they skip out and get caught coming back then there prints say they should be in England,where they’ve been caught.they don’t need fingerprints to claim dole/social/benefits/,next time they come back and get caught,so what??,they’ve not done anything that they can get done for and back to the detention centre they skipped from the last time…unless they get caught claiming as identity 3 or 4 at the benefits office then they might get done,whilst either in jail fed and watered,or bailed out back to the detentioncentre so they can skip off again… get with the program in the real world before you make daft statements. is it likely that anyone on this forum is a close friend of some asylum seeking Taliban? highly unlikely hence your question cant be answered,try googling asylum seeker frauds etc…

There’s no reason to leave in the 1st place. I am saying it’s not happening your saying it is.
The story makes no sense.
Get with the program you say, your problem is you believe the hype I don’t. These story’s have there desired effect with the the believers. When challenged but, they tend to revert back to it’s been happening for years and a man was telling me type story’s.

I know there are cases of people claiming benefits using different identities, but I don’t really understand why anybody would need to leave the Country to do this. You could get all the documentation required from within the UK.

Considering the first thing that happens when you claim asylum in the UK is you have you photo and fingerprints taken at an asylum screening unit, how are you going to get a second identity as an asylum seeker? Far easier to claim as somebody who is allowed to be in the UK, using forged documents, plus you’d be able to claim more than an asylum seeker.

newhamrecorder.co.uk/news/co … _1_1529192 …different version of the same thing,google it for asylum seekers benefit fraud,theres millions of cases all broadly similar.

dieseldog999:

wired4smoke:

Tell me this if it has been happening for years how do you explain what they do with there finger prints once they are caught.

duh.if they skip out and get caught coming back then there prints say they should be in England,where they’ve been caught.they don’t need fingerprints to claim dole/social/benefits/,next time they come back and get caught,so what??,they’ve not done anything that they can get done for and back to the detention centre they skipped from the last time…unless they get caught claiming as identity 3 or 4 at the benefits office then they might get done,whilst either in jail fed and watered,or bailed out back to the detentioncentre so they can skip off again… get with the program in the real world before you make daft statements. is it likely that anyone on this forum is a close friend of some asylum seeking Taliban? highly unlikely hence your question cant be answered,try googling asylum seeker frauds etc…

This is somebody claiming on there identity and working under another.
This all started with the statement that’s there’s these people claiming under different names.
There’s plenty of defence to say it’s happening with the same old same old, "it’s been happening for years’.
I will say there’s nobody leaving this country by smuggling themselves out and back in.
This is my point but there’s people quick to say it’s happening all the the time, and a certain UKBA remember of staff catches 20 a week.
I say these story’s are made up nonsense. I never said there won’t be people on the fiddle, I am saying that these immigrants don’t need to smuggle themselves back and forward to commit fraud. There’s no proof of this happening but yet you still defend it as the gospel.
So you get with the program in the real world coming on here making stupid statements.

dieseldog999:
http://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/news/court-crime/plaistow_asylum_seeker_jailed_over_413_913_benefits_fraud_1_1529192 …different version of the same thing,google it for asylum seekers benefit fraud,theres millions of cases all broadly similar.

dieseldog999:

wired4smoke:

14 months bang up for £400,000 not bad work if you can get it!

The problem of asylum seekers is massive in France and has been on the agenda of all our parties including the communist party. It’s costing France millions of euro in infrastructure and police resources .I think what we Havel
B to remember is that, those people has destroyed or “lost” their passport therefore we can’t send them back to Italy for example which would be the crossing point with Albania. France does enforce the 2000 euro per immigrant but not on British soil only on the other multiple borders. We know for fact that self employed Romanian ( & now European) drivers won’t pay the fine. They couldn’t care less and there is no one in their corrupted country to knock on doors to collect the fees. It’s a complicated messed up situation caused by the lack of border control in Europe. Thanks god that Britain is super active with its borders, I wish my country had some balls to do the same …