Illegal Immigrant killed on Calais Approach Road

There’s talk of this “Victim” having a wife also injured. Bearing in mind how rare women are in this area - I’m surprised they have been able to confirm that they are in any way related, what with “No papers” being the norm.
Maybe a massive compensation order will be forthcoming from the Strasbourg Court of Human Rights - if we don’t hurry up and ditch it as part of our Brexit procedures…

I don’t feel any sympathy for this “Victim” - because as far as I’m concerned they are breaking multiple laws, including “Attempted Murder” themselves when they throw stuff at Motorists.

Our own lawyers should be presenting “Self Defence” to any of our drivers now caught up in situations such as this.

We always said that “It was only a matter of time before someone gets killed” when it came to the police taking a blind eye to these illegal immigrants all over the approach roads to Calais. The “Camp inhabitants” should have been removed to the furthest part of France away from any borders with the rest of the EU - Perhaps somewhere in Brittany in a purpose-built maximum security facility comparable to Dartmoor in the UK.

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

I’m surprised it isn’t happening more often. It’s hard to say how anyone would react themselves, but I do think this needs to happen more often for the French and British governments to sort something out.

Key words ‘’ Human Rights’'. The magnet. Did’nt one Tony Blair go out of office to take up a post in the middle east, the area of all trouble?
If he was still in power, the red carpet would out at Dover for these scum bags. My thoughts go to the drivers who do the continent and have to put up with coming back to UK via Calais.

youtube.com/watch?v=gaiJawAUyJ0

Winseer:
Eritrean migrant killed in Calais after being RUN OVER by British motorist | Daily Mail Online

There’s talk of this “Victim” having a wife also injured. Bearing in mind how rare women are in this area - I’m surprised they have been able to confirm that they are in any way related, what with “No papers” being the norm.
Maybe a massive compensation order will be forthcoming from the Strasbourg Court of Human Rights - if we don’t hurry up and ditch it as part of our Brexit procedures…

I don’t feel any sympathy for this “Victim” - because as far as I’m concerned they are breaking multiple laws, including “Attempted Murder” themselves when they throw stuff at Motorists.

Our own lawyers should be presenting “Self Defence” to any of our drivers now caught up in situations such as this.

We always said that “It was only a matter of time before someone gets killed” when it came to the police taking a blind eye to these illegal immigrants all over the approach roads to Calais. The “Camp inhabitants” should have been removed to the furthest part of France away from any borders with the rest of the EU - Perhaps somewhere in Brittany in a purpose-built maximum security facility comparable to Dartmoor in the UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLDrncg_UAU

■■■■ of a post.

halewood:

Winseer:
Eritrean migrant killed in Calais after being RUN OVER by British motorist | Daily Mail Online

[zb] of a post.

Why?

Hit by a car according to Reuters.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the whole jungle migrant illegal situation if you ponce about on a major road sooner or later you are going to get cleaned up.

14th to be killed this year…Why would anyone think that the authorities would do something?
Not only their lives worth zero, ours are also worth zero.

So why do we continue to pay taxes, go to our jobs etc. etc. etc…

I can only feel sorry for the car driver …

IF the word got out that “The police will protect the citizens rather than the illegal immigrants” in these situations - then perhaps less would come to start with.
Prevention is better than cure.

I think this car driver should very quickly be exonerated. He’s not even guilty of “Hit and Run” after all - because he stopped, and chose to involve the police, and submit to due process.

If “in transit” immigrants realize that they can be killed by the local EU people with “no consequence to them” (a kind of “open season” if you like) then perhaps ALL of them will think twice about “not getting off at the first stop” upon arrival in the EU.

Then there’s this issue of “Who” exactly these illegal immigrants are. They are less likely to actually be “Syrian Refugees” - since they do not have their families with them - assuming they even HAVE families.
There’s a growing impression that this “over 90% Young Male Muslim” aspect to the illegal immigrant complement - represent nothing more than “National Service Draft Dodgers” and “ISIS infiltrators to the EU” - and that’s even assuming they ARE actually from Syria. More likely they are from the surrounding regions.

Where are these “crowds of kids” we’re told “We’ve got to take” as well? :confused: Maybe they meant “Kids” as in the Scooby Doo sense of the word… :unamused: Ie. Not under 16 year olds in dire need of parental care - but unruly youths intent on “Meddling” and objecting when the authorities pull their headwear off… :neutral_face:

That the loony left can countenance going over there to bleat for their “cause” - beggars belief.
Visit the camp for reasons other than “pleading their cause” as people like Katie Hopkins have done - and all the critique is upon her.

Brexit cannot come soon enough. Even in Parliament though, - all we hear is talk of how various parliamentary factions are trying to block it all the time.

FFS can we just get on with what we’ve voted democratically to do please? :frowning:

halewood:

Winseer:

[zb] of a post.

Couldn’t agree more, he obviously thought he was still on the Daily Mail comments page.

Time to fit the roo bars me thinks…

If I’d posted this on DM pages - it would have been bounced for the use of the words “Immigrant” or “Illegal” or “Criminal” etc etc.

Parsars should be used to bounce bad language. Moderators should edit off the troll stuff after if need be.

Had a post bounced over the weekend suggesting that “Why are we not asking for proof that all this Syrian air strike stuff was actually the Russians?”

Anyone in the region can get their hands on “CCCP Surplus” after all. Just asking like. “Bounced” was the only reply.

It’s hard to imagine who the DM actually seeks to represent these days in any case. I’m only on there, because I’ve been there for a long time. I can’t be arsed to open accounts at all the other newspapers I used to read this late in the day. Really, it ceases to be the original publication it was - once taken over by some conglomerate or other, eg. Murdoch & Co.

The Daily Mail is the Tory propaganda arm in print world, the paper represents who the Tory party represent, and if you can keep up with the constant shifting between left and right wing messages as Chairman May the new Messiah flits from telling one group what it wishes to hear to another on an hourly basis, you are a better bloody man than i.

Heard on the news this morning that another ‘‘refugee’’ has been arrested on suspicion of plotting some or other terrorist activity in Germany.
If they were genuine refugees, why would they plot arocities against the country that granted them refuge.
It aint complicated to work out ffs.

Anyone who thinks that Brexit will reduce the numbers seeking to come here is deluded. Or thick. Or both.

I don’t wish to derail the topic here but how is brexit going to solve this issue? I can only see it remaining the same or getting worse.

robroy:
Heard on the news this morning that another ‘‘refugee’’ has been arrested on suspicion of plotting some or other terrorist activity in Germany.
If they were genuine refugees, why would they plot arocities against the country that granted them refuge.
It aint complicated to work out ffs.

Careful Rob, you’re using common sense and reasoning in your assumptions there. The liberal left wing of tnuk will be along in a minute to tell you how wrong you are. Well, if the pull their fingers out of their ears and stop going lalalalala for long enough :stuck_out_tongue:

DJC:
I don’t wish to derail the topic here but how is Brexit going to solve this issue? I can only see it remaining the same or getting worse.

It would allow the government to cease observing the ECHR act and replace it with this bill of rights that has been touted, which in turn could make it a lot easier to deport the scum that comes here to leech what they can, as well as not having to take any of them in the first place , borders could be tightened up too,( use of British security at ports) question is of course,is not only will it depend on what kind of Brexit the traitor of a PM will deliver but whether or not she really wants to stop the invading army from flooding into the UK and out breeding us altogether

Brexit if it is a full Brexit, will be a tool that would enable the government to do a lot of things,the real issue is government and the sharia law loving traitor of a PM May , is she a Soros puppet? we know she is a puppet for the corrupt establishment