Illegal Immigrant killed on Calais Approach Road

tommy t:

DJC:
I don’t wish to derail the topic here but how is Brexit going to solve this issue? I can only see it remaining the same or getting worse.

It would allow the government to cease observing the ECHR act and replace it with this bill of rights that has been touted, which in turn could make it a lot easier to deport the scum that comes here to leech what they can, as well as not having to take any of them in the first place , borders could be tightened up too,( use of British security at ports) question is of course,is not only will it depend on what kind of Brexit the traitor of a PM will deliver but whether or not she really wants to stop the invading army from flooding into the UK and out breeding us altogether

Brexit if it is a full Brexit, will be a tool that would enable the government to do a lot of things,the real issue is government and the sharia law loving traitor of a PM May , is she a Soros puppet? we know she is a puppet for the corrupt establishment

More nonsense - either deluded or plain thick. There is no “European Court of Human Rights Act (that’s what ECHR stands for)” to be replaced. The European Court of Human Rights has NOTHING to do with membership of the European Union.

C/F must be having a snooze …

raymundo:
C/F must be having a snooze …

He’ll be on later. Amazingly after donkeys years away from the wheel he still kips in the day and sits on here at night. Legend has it that he drives his Austin Maxi up to Watford Gap one night a month, “to keep his hand in” :laughing: :laughing:

I thought it were an Alegro :slight_smile:

Roymondo:

tommy t:
Brexit if it is a full Brexit, will be a tool that would enable the government to do a lot of things,the real issue is government and the sharia law loving traitor of a PM May , is she a Soros puppet? we know she is a puppet for the corrupt establishment

More nonsense - either deluded or plain thick. There is no “European Court of Human Rights Act (that’s what ECHR stands for)” to be replaced. The European Court of Human Rights has NOTHING to do with membership of the European Union.

You do know that it’s actually the ECJ which rules on deportations.While there is no clear precedent in EU law that would actually allow EU membership without being part of the ECHR.IE membership of the EU is conditional on membership of the ECHR until proven otherwise.

All the information is contained in your own obviously pro EU propaganda.Now awaits calls to the mods of foul because anything in support of Brexit is supposedly ‘off topic’ while anything in support of remain isn’t.Just like the idea of it using local democracy when it suits it to further the interests of foreign federal government.Or the ‘reality check’ that EU membership is effectively dependent on ECHR membership when it suits it and saying the opposite when it doesn’t.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-e … m-36149798

On that note for the attention of the Mods there is an obvious on topic link between the ‘issues’ in Calais and the attraction and pull factor related to our EU controlled immigration policy.Because they know if they can get in they can stay and won’t be sent home.IE the government and the EU has blood on its hands.

Oh ■■■■ it, he’s woken up !! :frowning:

raymundo:
Oh [zb] it, he’s woken up !! :frowning:

Yes with an on topic useful contribution to the topic unlike yours.

Carryfast:

raymundo:
Oh [zb] it, he’s woken up !! :frowning:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh dear, I aint laughed so much in bloody ages …

I have popcorn, who’s bringing the drinks?

Bagsy the comfy chair… :grimacing:

Carryfast:

Ill remind you of this little ditty 6 pages from now after youve changed the topic of the thread for the 4th time and you’re posting 800 words about the Russians in world war one

Carryfast has derailed more threads than Mark Dixon racing a freight train, he will be on about Thatcher and Blair by page 22 of this thread .
Is he the clown jumping out of bushes then chases victims down the road ?

A British driver has been released without charge

Pascal Marconville, the prosecutor in nearby Boulogne-sur-Mer, said: ‘He stopped to try to rescue the victim but was violently attacked by several migrants and preferred to leave.’
Mr Marconville said the motorist drove to a police station at the entrance to the Channel Tunnel and gave a full statement.
He tested negative for alcohol and drugs, and his testament suggested the horrifying incident was caused by an accident.
Mr Marconville said the driver was not charged, and was free to carry on with his journey by early on Monday.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article … z4Mj3sFuxK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I assume that the European court of human rights won’t get involoved in this road traffic accident any further. they generally don’t. however much some people would like to say they do

chrisdalott:

A British driver has been released without charge

Pascal Marconville, the prosecutor in nearby Boulogne-sur-Mer, said: ‘He stopped to try to rescue the victim but was violently attacked by several migrants and preferred to leave.’
Mr Marconville said the motorist drove to a police station at the entrance to the Channel Tunnel and gave a full statement.
He tested negative for alcohol and drugs, and his testament suggested the horrifying incident was caused by an accident.
Mr Marconville said the driver was not charged, and was free to carry on with his journey by early on Monday.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article … z4Mj3sFuxK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I assume that the European court of human rights won’t get involved in this road traffic accident any further. they generally don’t. however much some people would like to say they do

FFS he stopped and tried rescuing the POS , sod that there isn’t any way on this planet i would be getting out leaving myself open to attacks by those calais scum,

I’m actually rather glad he’s not being charged, but I do wonder if it had been a truck driver, would it have been the same outcome.

Captain Caveman 76:
I’m actually rather glad he’s not being charged, but I do wonder if it had been a truck driver, would it have been the same outcome.

breitbart.com/london/2016/10 … -migrants/

If your faced with this it should matter not if you are a truck driver or not, you should be immune from prosecution should you kill one of more of them in self defence

Juddian:
The Daily Mail is the Tory propaganda arm in print world, the paper represents who the Tory party represent, and if you can keep up with the constant shifting between left and right wing messages as Chairman May the new Messiah flits from telling one group what it wishes to hear to another on an hourly basis, you are a better bloody man than i.

It’s hard to distinguish between what the left and right wing messages themselves represent among the population eh?

When I hear that old Tory tosh about “Pulling the ladder up” - my eyes glaze over. This was the Elitist Cameron Notting Hill set thing in my mind.
“The best way to become a millionaire in 2016 is to start with ten million, and hang on to the last 10% of it”
As usual, those of us “out of status” - end up with that tax on the ordinary - “The Lottery” as supposedly the only way ordinary folk can get to become “Millionaires”. Even the Del Boy options have had their “opportunities” (loopholes as far as Osbourne’s lot are concerned) closed one by one during the coalition government period.

Over to the left side of things - we have Corbyn sucking up to Hamas, ISIS and Muslims, whilst slagging off Putin and Jinping - today’s premier communist superpower leaders whom Corbyn, supposedly as a leftie - should be on his knees licking the boots of…

Then there’s UKIP made up of more disgruntled Labour than dispairing Tories - if the last election was anything to go by.

Libdems? - The heat sink for “all blame upon the Coalition Government”. Cleggy wasn’t PM - but his party got treated as if he were during the period.

Momentum? - Described as “Labour Grass Roots” on the radio the other day… FFS People like Giselle Stuart speak for “Grass Roots Labour” - Not this bloody online trolling superpower thing that slags off anyone not already sporting a ■■■■-flavoured tongue for loony left issues like “turning this country into London City State” and “borrowing money from those they hate to lend it to those the rest of us fear right now.”

It’s like ‘borrowing money from a loanshark so you’ve got some dinner money to be bullied out of in the school playground!’ :open_mouth:

All we have to go on is the forlorn hope that Theresa May as sitting PM - actually means what she’s saying in the recent speeches. If she’s going for the UKIP voters - it will actually work if she starts delivering on Brexit.
Preventing Parliament seems the right way to go - bearing in mind that "Parliament will just turn over the Brexit mandate, and beg the EU to let us back in on even more nasty terms… Of course, if we have to “Pay to get back in” - then we are considered “Already out”. In actual fact - we’re not out until we stop paying the bloody membership money at very least. Meanwhile, lack of that money is making Brexiteers look like liars over the £350m thing - when in fact all they have done wrong is declare it when we’ve not got possession yet.

“I’d have been a millionaire by the age of 30 - had I not been robbed blind by the establishment, and kicked back into the gutter on each attempt to climb up to the next step”.

Even the “Property Ladder” loophole (for making ordinary folk richer) has now been closed.

Farage is gone. Corbyn needs to stay alive long enough to see the back of Momentum. Farron needs to consider downsizing his minibus. May needs to hurry up and get on with it.

The latter is the only hope we’ve got left then.

…there is another… pie in the sky walker…

Captain Caveman 76:

We’ll have to wait and see what happens to this Hungarian guy, whom I understand has now been arrested over his actions in this vid.

(Warning - has sweary subtitles)

Anyone got an update on his situation yet? :confused:

Winseer:

Captain Caveman 76:

We’ll have to wait and see what happens to this Hungarian guy, whom I understand has now been arrested over his actions in this vid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
(Warning - has sweary subtitles)

Anyone got an update on his situation yet? :confused:

To be honest, this guy kind of deserves it for being so bloody stupid as to post it online. He should have kept quiet and slid under the radar but nope, he had to upload it and now look where its got him

It’s brought the issue into public sight though. “Fear of the Law” shouldn’t be something that only keeps the ‘DRIVER in check’, even if “still being in the EU” keeps the ‘Czech in the Driver’ for the time being.

Though no news of what sentence he was given if it has been dealt with yet ? but there is this news interview incase you ain’t seen it already https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKscHiQUarI