Ignorant fridge

Laid on my bunk in Telford services not slept a wink thanks to some ■■■■ running his reefer all night. Up in 5 hours for another grueling 15 hours. What would yo guys do??

Sorry mate, I’m one of those annoying swines who can sleep through anything. I actually park in amongst a gaggle of fridges if possible and find it better than just one or two. The constant drone must remind me of the Mrs…

ps, I don’t actually drive a reefer.

did the big nasty wagon frighten you?
mothercare have vacancies you could apply for

Very helpful ■■■■

beerdrinkinloon:
Laid on my bunk in Telford services not slept a wink thanks to some [zb] running his reefer all night. Up in 5 hours for another grueling 15 hours. What would yo guys do??

One of the many downsides to overnighting in services.

Earplugs are worth considering if they really do keep you up.

beerdrinkinloon:
Laid on my bunk in Telford services not slept a wink thanks to some [zb] running his reefer all night. Up in 5 hours for another grueling 15 hours. What would yo guys do??

Earplugs! Takes a while to get used to wearing them while sleeping mind! But they work a treat! :wink:

Think i’ll deffo get some only do occasional overnights but this is first time it’s happened.

This has been done to death a few times recently.

beerdrinkinloon:
Very helpful ■■■■

my names not ■■■■ but your welcome NANCY

I don’t get on often so it passed me by.

green456:

beerdrinkinloon:
Very helpful ■■■■

Says mr keyboard warrior how about get a life or go stroke your micro ■■■■■. It’s people like you who give forums a bad name.

Don’t bite mate! :wink:

Must be the sleep deprivation :slight_smile:

beerdrinkinloon:

green456:

beerdrinkinloon:
Very helpful ■■■■

Says mr keyboard warrior how about get a life or go stroke your micro ■■■■■. It’s people like you who give forums a bad name.

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Poor you, fancy having to endure that horrific noise, how selfish of people to want their food free from bacteria :open_mouth:

548102_352618631479087_1563081743_n.jpg

beerdrinkinloon:

If you go to bed now instead of playing on the internet, you should get nearly 5 hours unbroken sleep, if you cant sleep, you are not working hard enough. Did you expect an empty lorry park?

I would welcome the noise of a running fridge over that of the barking dogs I have to listen to at home everyday while I’m trying to sleep. The grass isn’t always greener. Stop moaning.

I tell you what why can you not just offer advice that hasn’t got sarcasm in it. Thanks to those of you who actually tried to help. I’ve moved now as better to get some sleep and have a chance of staying awake tomorrow. As for the dicks as a new commercial truck driver thanks for your help glad i sought it on here. Night

beerdrinkinloon:
I tell you what why can you not just offer advice that hasn’t got sarcasm in it. Thanks to those of you who actually tried to help. I’ve moved now as better to get some sleep and have a chance of staying awake tomorrow. As for the dicks as a new commercial truck driver thanks for your help glad i sought it on here. Night

Sorry mate, but if you want help and advice, you won’t find much on here amongst some of the ■■■■ that peruse the site…they prefer to ■■■■ take rather than help someone out - and they use sarcasm 'cos they ain’t got the brain power to use wit… takes 'em all their time to type without dribbling…:wink: :grimacing:

Ear plugs are best matey…enables more zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz without disruption. :wink:

Fridges rock !

why didn’t you switch it off?