Idiot drivers...who do you think is in the wrong?

Check this out, it’s a bit of a long one.

Personally think the guy filming is a total ■■■■, sitting in the middle lane doing 45mph, and then refusing to let the Culina guy out. All could have been avoided IMO.

youtu.be/iQfFInxpG8o

The car driver is a complete bell end and trying to police what other drivers do instead of moving out the way into the avialabke lane to his right and allow the truck to overtake.

Truck was also getting far too close to the van in front.

People need to learn to drive properly is the answer, sadly people are selfish and do stuff just to wind other up.

The car driver was absolutely aware of what he was doing.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

The car driver knows he’s a ■■■■ that’s why the comments are turned off.

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

Car driver is fully at fault here. Also near the end of the clip car driver is obviously Holding his mobile phone filming and driving along the motorway.
Fair.play to the culina driver as well for straddling the 2 lanes. As if he didn’t can guarantee the idiot in the car would of done an overtake and slowed him down again.

Car driver is a bell end, stayed in the middle lane at 44-48mph just until the truck gets up the inside then speeds up to 52 to block him.

Truck driver is a knob also, bullying other road users & forcing them to change lanes. Tailgating also…

This video is a sad reflection of driving on our roads unfortunately, most people live such sad little lives that they have to annoy people for no good reason

There’s no way to condone the lorry driver tailgating but the situation started because the car driver was hogging lane 2 whilst doing around 45mph in a 50mph zone.

The car driver deliberately sped up to stop the lorry pulling out.

The car driver should have his license suspended and made to retake the driving test.

What the “arctic” (his spelling) driver did was wrong but I can understand his frustration with this ■■■■■■. He was obviously out to annoy the driver and he’s showing how he’s using his mobile while driving. Not the sharpest tool in the shed.

The car driver is obviously driving slowly in the middle lane, deliberately trying to cause a situation to film and post on YouTube confirmed by the posting style of his comment, and the repeated stating that the other driver was "an elderly gentleman " (good for sympathy, but how did you know in the dark,?)
I suspect he is teamed up with the van, which is matching his speed, causing a two lane blockage.

And yes, the Cjlina driver is a ■■■■… understandable perhaps, but there is no excuse for the level of tail gating he displayed. On the other hand, I wod have pushed the ■■■■ in the filming car into lane three way earlier…

Who is in the wrong? The lorry driver. He was not only tailgating, he also pushed another vehicle out the way.

Don’t get me wrong the car driver was/is a tool and could’ve prevented that situation entirely by driving correctly in the first place, but we’re supposed to be professional, highly competent drivers and I didnt see that from the truck.

Wecan all relate to how annoyed the culina driver was.A better way for him,wait till he is on the single track ,drop the speed to 35,40mph,a lot of those queuing behind will be midle lane hoggers,payback time

Who is in the wrong?
At least two correct answers here.

The truck driver was out of order bullying the van in front but if the ■■■■-wad with the video had put his foot down and let the wagon out there would be no video.

The fact he has turned comments off says it all, total [zb].

Both in the wrong, but the Culina driver is the biggest tool, thats how people get killed.

Car driver was going 42 mph then speeding up to as much as 52 mph when the truck and other vehicles came along side …who was holding the mobile phone at the end of video…I would have backed off if I were the Culuna driver and let the idiot get out the way

The culina driver probably got fed up in the second lane originally and then once he tries the inside lane with the van the camera car suddenly can match his speed. Whilst being an stressed out elderly person needing the passenger to hold their hand a say everything is going to be OK.

Truck driver shouldn’t have done what he did, but I can see why it happened.

Too many wannabe Police out there who are themselves breaking the law trying to “teach” others.

I had a moron try and pass me on the left on the motorway today while I was perfectly legally in lane 3 passing traffic. WTF is wrong with lane 4? I don’t care if you want to speed - just don’t pass me on the wrong side while doing it!

Tang~time , watch and learn.
Keep her lit.

tachograph:
There’s no way to condone the lorry driver tailgating but the situation started because the car driver was hogging lane 2 whilst doing around 45mph in a 50mph zone.

The car driver should have his license suspended and made to retake the driving test.

What do you mean, “retake” ■■?

exit:

tachograph:

What do you mean, “retake” ■■?

LOL you make a good point :wink:

This is where the speed limit needs to be increased to 60mph. That way trucks limited to 56mph don’t get held up by middle lane road hogs.

The slow vehicle on the inside lane wasn’t helping matters. If he was aware of the middle lane road hog, he should have tried to help by increasing his speed to the legal limit. Or slowing down and moving into lane two behind the slow middle lane road hog.

However, the truck wasn’t helping matters and driving dangerously and inconsiderately by tailgating the inside vehicle.

Maybe allow trucks to use the outside lane if the speed limit is 50mph. However, sometimes the outside lane is too narrow for a 2.5 metre wide vehicle, so not always appropriate.

Averaging 47mph through a 50mph road work section isn’t that bad. It’s better sometimes just to accept that the road is a little slower than it could be. Besides, a 50mph sign post is the maximum speed not the minimum speed.

The first idiot was the middle land road hog. The second idiot was the truck driver. The moral of the story is to spot idiots well in advance, and don’t become one yourself.