Idiot car driver

Uncle Albie:

The-Snowman:

Uncle Albie:
Tell me how it could have gone wrong and why?

If you need someone to tell you how brake checking could go wrong then I have to ask if you actually drive, or even leave your mums basement?
Two wrongs might not make a right but is someone flashing the lights at you (When you are in a lane you shouldnt be in) really worth risking 44 ton of Scania rammed up your arse?

DOH and why do you think drivers get brake checked? I will tell you it is usually because they are driving dangerously close to the vehicle they are following.

If these idiots drove considerately they might not get brake checked.In my book they deserve locking up.

So flashing someone who’s holding up traffic is driving aggressively and being inconsiderate is it??

■■■■ knows how you work that out, he doesn’t say he continually flashed him and he also doesn’t say he sat on his back bumper while flashing him either, in fact he says he never done either of them, I feel he had have done them things then he would have been aggressive and inconsiderate but I look at what he done and see he flashed him to make him aware of his presence and that is allowed under the rules in Highway Code

Flash 8 lights and a 130db blast of the train horn usully moves them… :grimacing:

Undertake with a quick shake of the head, no drama, nobody gets brake checked, everybody happy.

the maoster:
Undertake with a quick shake of the head, no drama, nobody gets brake checked, everybody happy.

+1

good_friend:

the maoster:

+1

+2…How easy is that…

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

the maoster:

+3…

Straight down the empty lane and away into the sunset.

No hassle, no drama and no light flashing tailgating tactics.

Where on law is it you have to do 55/60/70 in lane 2, normal folks keep up with the flow of traffic. However, your are not undertaking said vehicle if you are remaining in lane one. If you move to lane two immediately after undertaking that’s deeemed so … all u had to do s flick a left on move over and drive on happy days. Why stress over an idiot in lane 2.

the maoster:

Quite agree definitely the safest way to sort the hoggers out.

HWC was changed a few years back, and the definition of undertaking changed - an undertake now involves moving left, undertaking, then moving back to the right again.

Nothing at all illegal about overtaking on the left so long as you remain in your own lane afterward. Can’t remember the exact rule number, but the wording is something like, you may overtake on the left if traffic in the right hand lane is slow moving.

I’d hazard a guess that 99% of coppers are as annoyed at this as we are, so would be happy to treat 47 mph vs. 50 mph as slow moving in this case.

Javiatrix:
HWC was changed a few years back, and the definition of undertaking changed - an undertake now involves moving left, undertaking, then moving back to the right again.

Nothing at all illegal about overtaking on the left so long as you remain in your own lane afterward. Can’t remember the exact rule number, but the wording is something like, you may overtake on the left if traffic in the right hand lane is slow moving.

I’d hazard a guess that 99% of coppers are as annoyed at this as we are, so would be happy to treat 47 mph vs. 50 mph as slow moving in this case.

So basically the saying ‘‘You can’t legislate for idiocy’’ is wrong,… you can and they have. :open_mouth:
So rather than actively police the middle lane hogging, to stop it, they have made a law to get around it and allow the m.lane hoggers to continue …brilliant. :unamused:

robroy:

Javiatrix:

So basically the saying ‘‘You can’t legislate for idiocy’’ is wrong,… you can and they have. :open_mouth:
So rather than actively police the middle lane hogging, to stop it, they have made a law to get around it and allow the m.lane hoggers to continue …brilliant. :unamused:

With all these new dash cams. About time people recorded and sent it off to the local police division asking them to take action.

discoman:
With all these new dash cams. About time people recorded and sent it off to the local police division asking them to take action.

Were you bullied at school?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The-Snowman:

discoman:

Were you bullied at school?

:laughing: :laughing:

Annoying as it is, it is both dangerous to hog the middle lane ( and is in fact a fine for doing so ) should be points as well ( if it isnt already ) for Inconsiderate driving,. and Undertaking is i believe an offence, i think the law that revolves around this is mainly for traffic hold ups, wherby a vehicle can undertake if the traffic is moving slower, this also applies to a one way street or system…i dont think it applies at 50/56 mph… The other thing we get mad at is when these idiots are going at 50 mph, and then when we start to overtake, they speed up to our max speed, so you drop back, and they slow down to the 50mph again…
The other bug is when i`m on a motorway and a truck is coming down the slip, i move over ( where i can ) then he keeps me inn the middle lane, because we are at matching speeds, all they need do is not speed up, but ease off a bit as a courtesy for letting him out…9/10 they never thank you anyway…most of the time i let others do what they want to do, as it just goes over my head, and i can chill and not go home stressed out, it takes a lifetime to get to this position though… :smiley:

pierrot 14:
so what would / should BOSSHOG tell his bosses what us as every day drivers would like to see on the overheads

It wouldn’t matter what we put on the matrix - people openly admit they don’t read them. :wink:

Uncle Albie:
What happened to all the media publicity a couple of years ago when middle lane hogging was going to be clamped down on anyway ■■

Of course we never get trucks hogging the middle lane while elephant racing or blocking the outside lane of a dual carriageway for mile after mile.

A lot of hypocrites on here I am afraid. :unamused:

Stop talking ■■■■■■■■. I have hardly ever been held up by a wagon in lane 2 in a 50 stretch. They either do 50/51 or pull back into lane 1.

BossHogg:

pierrot 14:
so what would / should BOSSHOG tell his bosses what us as every day drivers would like to see on the overheads

It wouldn’t matter what we put on the matrix - people openly admit they don’t read them. :wink:

People don’t read them because they are only accurate 25% of the time :unamused: " Animals in road " …■■■■■■■■. They never are.

yeah, or the favourite, “incident, slow down” only to see clear about 2 miles ahead. ■■■■■■■ muppets. Everyone ignores, there’s going to be an almighty smash one of these days, because it’s a case of cry wolf, everyone ignores the signs because they are always wrong, then when something is really wrong, people will ignore and dangerous result.

Sapper

eagerbeaver:
People don’t read them because they are only accurate 25% of the time :unamused: " Animals in road " …■■■■■■■■. They never are.

Newsflash they have legs - they run away! :wink: