Identify yourselves!

As I’m typing this, there are 59 guests ‘looking in’.

Who do you think they are…?

Your boss?

Maybe there potential drivers of the furture or current drivers who havn’t yet joined or current members who are looking in on there pda’s.

If it’s either of the first two, hello, welcome and come sign up and join…

Madguy :smiling_imp:

Come on in, join the fun games

and faceless slagging matches… :grimacing:

Goldfinger:
Come on in, join the fun games

and faceless slagging matches… :grimacing:

:laughing: :laughing: +1

They could be ex members who were chased off the site for posting stoopid questions …

Or they could be members other halfs checking on them .

quick pretend you’re not doing anything wrong … :unamused:

I think you’ll find that I could be one of those. If you are logged in but remain hidden you show up as a guest I believe. I could be wrong.

It’s the government cronies trying to pick up on anyone using terms like “Vote BNP” or “Take my kids away because I’m in UKIP” etc etc. :smiling_imp:

Winseer:
It’s the government cronies trying to pick up on anyone using terms like “Vote BNP” or “Take my kids away because I’m in UKIP” etc etc. :smiling_imp:

No it’s MI5 and Special Branch making sure we aren’t planning to bring the Country to a halt a week before Christmas.

Nicholas Denton
Kevin Rooney
Beverley Bell
Nick Jones
Richard Turfitt
Sarah Bell
Joan Aitken
Vosa
Police
Highways agency

the 59 guests are the EU having a good laugh at are expense, looking for ideas what the next good (sorry bad)thing there can come up with to make are day :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well Im here and sort of fall into one of he above. Im just going through the motions of getting my licence for a change of career. So hi! (before you ask Im changing from MI5. LOL. )

muckles:

Winseer:

No it’s MI5 and Special Branch making sure we aren’t planning to bring the Country to a halt a week before Christmas.

Yes, imagine if we had a single trucker’s union that had just voted to strike across Christmas…

The government would brand us “Terrorists”
Cameron would pass a law allowing striking workers to marry
Labour would be “non committal”
Clegg would be on holiday
The public would believe whatever the tabloid press tells it, which would be “Greedy drivers turn down £50k basic pay”
and other drivers would be calling us “Scabs” if we carried on working, or “Benefit scroungers” if we manage to get by on strike WITHOUT working!

Basically, you can’t win current system, current time, current government, current life. :imp:

They could be limeyphil ex’s looking for child support.

They could be stobart spotters ■■■■■■■ themselves off reading actual real life stobart drivers posts.

They could be the inland revenue looking for benefits cheats.

merc0447:

it could be merc0447 alto ego as there mite no one answering there posts :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :wink: :wink:

merc0447:

of yeah thats right lol people gonna admit to benefit fraud and post theyre personal details on here silly me for even mentioning this

you’re all missing the most likely option, google bots.

IR and benefit cheats?

Ahh maybe that’s what Spectron was always getting at then.

Find someone on here who admits to getting some hand out or other, then bait them to admitting that they’re actually a greedy driver on £50k basic, and thus not entitled to it! :smiling_imp:

stevo101:
Well Im here and sort of fall into one of he above. Im just going through the motions of getting my licence for a change of career. So hi! (before you ask Im changing from MI5. LOL. )

[zb] it now you’ve got to kill us, or at least those who weren’t in the regiment. :laughing: :laughing: