Identify yourselves!

Could also be william stobart and that tinkywinky fella watching all the free advertisments …

be on your best behaviour boys and girls … :wink:

could be any1, i once asked on here about a specific firm yano usual stuff blah de blah and it was for my dad who was goin for the job and the actual boss asked him if he had a son called mark h cos he had seen my post on here :open_mouth:

MR VAIN:
I think you’ll find that I could be one of those. If you are logged in but remain hidden you show up as a guest I believe. I could be wrong.

Same here my name dont appear in the list as it is hidden from view

Yes, sometimes when you ain’t logged in your a guest! :open_mouth: :sunglasses: :grimacing: :grimacing:

You can double the amount of guests with a few chosen words

Al Quaeda

Fertiliser

Downing Street

Radio Sydney FM

Rucksack

Bus

Station

Shoebomb :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

Al Quaeda

Fertiliser

Downing Street

Radio Sydney FM

Rucksack

Bus

Station

No worries

ORYS

and everyones gone :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

Al Quaeda

Fertiliser

Downing Street

Radio Sydney FM

Rucksack

Bus

Station

Users browsing this forum: 90Phil, Alba1876, AV1D, bazstan009, Berkshireblue, Binas, Boxer, double4, Fatboy slimslow, fizza, Gingerpose, Google Adsense [Bot], Ice Man, kingy II, madguy, maga, mickd1958, mutley75, notlostyet, OTS, Pete the post, qwakers, scaniason, wigan and 174 guests :stuck_out_tongue:

So my invisibilty mode is working im not on the list … phewwww that was close … :wink:

Wheel Nut:
Al Quaeda
Fertiliser
Downing Street
Radio Sydney FM
Rucksack
Bus
Station

or coded telephone warning TO SEND INNOCENT CIVILIANS TO THEIR DEATHS

Semtex

J.S.G.

F.R.U.

Gchq

The regiment

North det

South det

Informants

muckles:
No it’s MI5 and Special Branch making sure we aren’t planning to bring the Country to a halt a week before Christmas.

It should be done! Its the only way the public and government would truly realise the importance of the job we do. Though before xmas is a bit hard hitting, perhaps save that for back up ammo. Any 2 weeks would bring the country to its knees by the end of the first week. Look what happened when only some loads were prevented from leaving refineries.

As for giving drivers a basic salary of £50k, yes I agree, BUT: obviously this would put up the cost of haulage, therefor the cost of ALL goods would escalate effectively reducing the driver’s disposable income. Thus in the long term, his spending power remains roughly the same.
However, I’m all for it. :smiley: