i would

check out the interior :sunglasses:

I just want the job where youā€™re cruising round those roads in that vehicleā€¦

Oh wait, it doesnā€™t exist.

Nah! The wheel is on the wrong side! :wink:

even better once the hi-lo bars and spots have been fitted

commonrail:
even better once the hi-lo bars and spots have been fitted

Hang on, Mercedes have spent thousand of hours and millions of Euros making that the most fuel-efficient truck of all time and in one fell swoop you want to undo all that good work in the name of bling? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks nice. That bottom bunk will only be of use to people who use sleeping bags I reckon though as it would look scruffy and be a pain to make it up with fitted sheet, quilt and pillows.
Is that a DAF ssc roof on it?

i`m ā€œknocking upā€ new door cards as we speak

commonrail:
i`m ā€œknocking upā€ new door cards as we speak

I had already guessed you were knocking up something but I have to be honest and say I wasnā€™t going with door cards. :wink: :smiley:

imagesCAUNWDP4.jpg

I would as well, the truck that is not the matron. :laughing:

High enough for my 6ā€™6"

Sod that! The things hauntedā€¦Did you see the table and the bunk moving itself? :open_mouth:

Seen one of these on a dutch plate heading up the A1 near scotch corner the other day, defo looks the part, very impressive

too small. it would be ok as a longline.

The bloke in the vid was stood up in the cab, so that means you can have more than 2 nights out on the bounce or is that 3?

I bet the truck is spot on in every area, except 1, you can bet your shirt on the fact it will have the most dreadful gearbox on the planet.
They started with the stupid clicky clicky E.P.S at the end of the 80ā€™s and have carried it on ever since, it,s almost like they are doing it on purpose.
Probably getting us back for the war. youtu.be/yfl6Lu3xQW0

You started it you invaded Poland. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I saw a German one the other day on the A14. I think itā€™s an absolutely stunning machine and that interior is just amazing. I may be a big Scania fan but Iā€™d give up my Scania for one of them in a heartbeat. *

• insert tenuous joke about ditches/crashes or such here. :wink:

limeyphil:

Oh I didnā€™t realise you drive a longline, any pics? At 4 metres tall its bigger than whatever the rest of us mere mortals drive.

VERY NICE, canā€™t wait til Fedex replace their current fleet spec Axors with a load of them

Stunning truck. At last someone has done something different with a truck and put some effort into it. Saw one on the M1 last week, stood out on the road. Strangley though the next day i saw the prototype vehicle with the strange graphics on it. Looking forward to seeing these in the flesh this year.

switchlogic:

limeyphil:

Oh I didnā€™t realise you drive a longline, any pics? At 4 metres tall its bigger than whatever the rest of us mere mortals drive.

i donā€™t, but it would be better if it was longer.