I would like to say thanks too Trucknet members

OLT:

Rikki, Lucy only got part of the story also she made it clear she paid for the chatroom and was her decision I AM NOT TAKING ABUSE FROM A 15 YEAR OLD

Has this 15 year old got parental permission to use this board :question: is there not some rule about this somewhere that they must be above 16 to sign up :question:

no mate its below thirteen to sign up with parental permission

robv8:
As far as I can see, you have only passed your theory for your class 2? Must be a figment of my imagination that you need to pass a practical test, to become a professional driver.

10 out of 10 for observation, but still dont get your point!!!
Im a driver, started in a car, then a van then a 7 1/5 tonner and now my class 2.

does this mean you are a billy big wheels that jumped straight from a car to ya big wheels
thinking big ov yourself?

How many times do you read on this forum about inexperianced drivers who have gone straight in
at the deep end and then ■■■■ out. Well im not going to be one of those statistics im getting as much
experiance as possible before going for my bendy.
And if you are not aware to gain a licence these days it involves a two part test but dont know wtf it
has to do with 15yo boy being disresptful to his elders!!! See enough of it on the streets without seeing
it here also !!

I will make it even MORE clearer for you. I assume you don’t have class C license, neither does Joshh. Does that not put you in the same boat, regardless of age? You whinge about a 15 year old on the forum. Has he broken any rules? No. Does it affect you what he writes? No. Does it involve you? No.
He is on here to learn, make friends, enrich himself with information to prepare for his future career, just like you.

Rob v from Southport you must be related or known to Joshh he is an arrogant young man who has no repect and thinks its funny. You say he is here to learn, yes I agree the problem is you dont see what he gets up to in the chatroom

willie_mac:
Rob v from Southport you must be related or known to Joshh he is an arrogant young man who has no repect and thinks its funny. You say he is here to learn, yes I agree the problem is you dont see what he gets up to in the chatroom

It’s good that you’re doing your bit to dispell the big tough trucker myth!!!
I was hoping you’d be a big enough man to accept the apology in good faith which I’m sure is how it was offered.

Well Mr B you obviously dont know what has been going on, I am quite sure Diseldave will tell you the help I have given to youngsters on a voluntary basis but I am not taking any crap on an ongoing basis.

willie_mac:
Well Mr B you obviously dont know what has been going on, I am quite sure Diseldave will tell you the help I have given to youngsters on a voluntary basis but I am not taking any crap on an ongoing basis.

Your making out as if the stuff i said was bad half the stuff was joking and having a laugh in which you take seriously, plus you give as much as you get, so dont practice what you preach because ur making it out as if ur perfect.
Now im offering the apology becuase i know i have done wrong, but so have you threatning me you could come to southport to pay me a visit?
Apology still stands.

Cheers, Josh

Willie Mac, its just by coincidence that we are both from Southport. I don’t know what was said or intented in the chat room and I am not here to defend anything Joshh said, just I don’t agree with denouncing a member because of their age.

willie_mac:

Lucy says earlier in this thread you gave as good as you got.
Anything that happened in private between you should’ve stayed there, as it is you that brought it into the public domain and in my opinion are acting like a spoilt child. Can we remember josh is 15 and prone to childish mistakes, you should try to show the good grace and accept the apology.

Childish, it was out and out continual abuse.

THE END

Mr B:
Anything that happened in private between you should’ve stayed there, as it is you that brought it into the public domain and in my opinion are acting like a spoilt child. Can we remember josh is 15 and prone to childish mistakes, you should try to show the good grace and accept the apology.

I’ll echo that

An ‘adult’ should be able to accept the apology and ‘move on’

ROG:

Mr B:

I’ll echo that

For someone who wasnt there and doesnt want to comment ROG you sure seem to have a lot to say…you are overdoing it as usual!!

Trubrit:

ROG:

Mr B:

I’ll echo that

For someone who wasnt there and doesnt want to comment ROG you sure seem to have a lot to say…you are overdoing it as usual!!

If willie mac didn’t want it to become a topic for discussion he shouldn’t have posted his threat to stop posting on a public forum.

Trubrit:

ROG:

Mr B:

I’ll echo that

I was speaking generally and not specifically.

How many times do adults get the odd abuse or taunting from the young? - every now and again me thinks - so what should we do? - bite back or ignore?

Me thinks ‘Judge Judy’ would say ‘grow up’ :wink: :laughing: :laughing: - too much daytime tele :blush: :blush:

We also tend to forget that youngsters these days get away with everything.

When a good ole clip around the ear used to do.

But the Doo gooders would soon rip into you for that,

As some would say the future generation… God help us…

26 years an Lgv Trainer:
We also tend to forget that youngsters these days get away with everything.

When a good ole clip around the ear used to do.

But the Doo gooders would soon rip into you for that,

As some would say the future generation… God help us…

And when a young person crosses the line what then?
In this case the young person as acknowledged their mistake and apologised but the old wiser person won’t accept the apology.
what message does that give?
Next time the young person ■■■■■ up there’s no point in acknowledging their error because they won’t be forgiven anyway.
End of the day the only harm done was to one persons feelings who incidently gave just as bad as he took.
There are many things wrong in our society many would sorted with a clip round the ear as you say but taking the ■■■■ out of some guy in a internet chatroom isn’t exactly that serious is it.

willie_mac:

Hi willie_mac I’m replying here since my name was quoted by your good self. :smiley:

Since I wasn’t in the chatroom on the occasion in question, I couldn’t comment one way or the other upon what was/wasn’t said in there. However, as stated above, I can vouch for the fact that Willie has done a lot of voluntary work for the benefit of youngsters. I can confidently say this on the basis of having been to Edinburgh and meeting Willie.

Willie.
Also perfectly true is the fact that Willie has publicly said on the forum and in the chatroom that he’s awaiting some fairly serious and urgent surgery (and not for the first time either) and is currently taking some very high-end pain relief.
Not to put too fine a point on this, I’m not betraying a confidence when I say that we should all consider that the medication is of the type that might alter a person’s mind. Let’s just say that Willie might see things differently after his op when he no longer needs his current medication, and maybe he’ll return to posting on here when he’s feeling a little better.
In short, might we cut Willie a little slack during what must be a very stressful time for him?

Joshh.
Having encountered Joshh in the chatroom myself, IMHO he didn’t seem to me to be impolite or anything like that. Yes, he’s a youngster with a sense of humour and seemed to enjoy his attempt at winding me up.
BTW, Nice try Joshh. :wink:
What Joshh didn’t realise is that I used to run to Italy, which means that I’ve had to deal with professional gold standard winder-uppers, so he still has much to learn about wind-ups. :open_mouth: :laughing: :wink:

IMHO, it’s to Joshh’s credit that he came clean and gave such a comprehensive apology. For my part, I won’t comment upon whether I think Willie should/shouldn’t accept the apology, because that really is a matter for Willie to decide for himself. :smiley:

Good luck for the op willie.

I understand Josh has a rusty razor blade and has made an offer to Willie_Mac to do the op. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

All the best for the op.
And hope your business goes well and is a success.

Cheers, Josh