I would like to say thanks too Trucknet members

willie_mac:
Rog I am not unreasoanable but it was constant !!!

ROG:
I was not there so cannot and will not comment on what was said or in the manner in which it was said

It does seem a shame to end this old forum on a bit of a sour note though.

It also seems that Josh is reaching out to you and giving an apology - a very big thing for a 15 year old to do - most would hve the attitude of ‘sod off you old git’ - or words to that effect.

Personally, I applaud the young man for trying to appease you and make amends.

We all learn by our mistakes and others can see that we have learned only if we show them we have - I believe Josh is doing just that - learning from an error and doing the correct thing in trying to put it right.

Mr B:
I think josh is actually a girl.
imagine that, girl drivers■■?
But has tried to say sorry if you can’t accept it says more about you mate.

Joshh:
how did you know!
but seriously i know i have done wrong so i am just correcting my error and i do apologise

Joshh:
Ok Willie sorry for what i have done, and just want us to be cool no argueing.
All the best for your operation.

Josh

I’ll say it again - a young PERSON is reaching out…

What I think is a Private Message has been removed…Colingl

Rule 8 PM’s and E-Mails sent through this site are subject to the same rules as everything else. We don’t however have access to them so if you have concerns we will not know until you contact an Admin. If you abuse the Messaging systems, we will suspend your right to use them. PM’s and Emails are private between users and must remain so.

Joshh:
but seriously i know i have done wrong so i am just correcting my error and i do apologise

You can’t ask more than that willie_mac :wink:

Sometimes things get a little out of hand and things are said in the heat of the moment that really aren’t meant, Joshh has apologised and from reading your posts at Trucknet UK I’m sure that when you’ve had time to cool off you’ll do the big thing and accept the apology in the spirit in which it’s so obviously given :wink:

Josh you don’t need to say sorry again, if willie mac can’t accept as a 15 year old you might make mistakes it his loss not yours.

The chat room software wasnt free, and Lucy paid for it out of her own pocket at a time when we were being asked by the members for a chatroom but didnt have the funds to get one.

Rikki-UK:
The chat room software wasnt free, and Lucy paid for it out of her own pocket at a time when we were being asked by the members for a chatroom but didnt have the funds to get one.

Big thanks to Lucy for the function it’s great glad you have it.
Cheers Josh
:smiley:

For the record:

1. I did not threaten to BAN anyone, just to kick you BOTH out into the other room which is specifically there for arguements so as not to stop anyone else from using the main room. A “kick” is temporary and lasts for 20 minutes, just long enough to diffuse what was an unpleasant situation for everyone else.

2. You are both as bad as each other on this one, which is why I said the same thing to both of you, as those present can I’m sure confirm. What I said was take it outside into the second room, to private, or pack it in. Because if you didn’t, I’d force the issue by hitting “kick”. I had just said all the above to Josh when you reappeared, and I started my request to you with the words “Willie, I am saying the same to you as I have said to Josh”

3. I personally paid for the original software for the chatroom to be installed back in the days of yore, and it has been a standing joke ever since that consequently it is “mine”. That has been running as long as the chatroom has, and you both well know it.

4. Willie, I am fully aware of the “full story”, and have seen for myself just how much you have threatened Josh in return for his vitreol. The point was that if the pair of you wish to continue what is basically a long-running playground style spat, then don’t inflict it on everyone else, and don’t expect me to take sides.

5. If you wish to leave the forum, that’s up to you. I hope your future is bright and your business venture successful.

Lucy, are you mrs smith from carlton bolling college? Cos you’re just as scary lol

robv8:

olz69:
The TruckNet® UK Drivers RoundTable
Britain’s Biggest and Brightest forums for the Professional Driver

What the hell are 15yo children doing on here?
I understood it was FOR DRIVERS BY DRIVERS!!!

Class 2 theory 12-11-08
Passed theory test

:question: :unamused:

And your point is ?

i bet willie mac is an everton fan :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

neil46:
i bet willie mac is an everton fan :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Whats that gotta do with it? Im a Hull City fan but dont hold it against me :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

olz69:

robv8:

olz69:
The TruckNet® UK Drivers RoundTable
Britain’s Biggest and Brightest forums for the Professional Driver

What the hell are 15yo children doing on here?
I understood it was FOR DRIVERS BY DRIVERS!!!

Class 2 theory 12-11-08
Passed theory test

:question: :unamused:

And your point is ?

As far as I can see, you have only passed your theory for your class 2? Must be a figment of my imagination that you need to pass a practical test, to become a professional driver.

hmm well willie if you wanna go then cool, but come on its only the internet and hes only 15,

unless he was dissin yo mama?

then you gotta bring the smackdown.

i refer people to the comment i made in the chatroom at the time re arguing via net and the similarities it has in competing in the olympics for the lesser abled person. IMO it was taken just a wee bit over the top but there we go, AND i felt like Lucy kept telling me off as I was a tad inebriated and was getting confused in the cross fire. :grimacing:

P.S Willie, hope all goes well for you when you go under the knife fella

willie this is what josh is trying to prove.

It’s the internet, it’s not real life. Get over it for FFS! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Coffeeholic:
It’s the internet, it’s not real life. Get over it for FFS! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

OF COURSE ITS REAL!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Just like corrie and eastenders! :wink:

There once was a mouse called Keith
Who circumcised boys with his teeth
It wasn’t for leisure
Or ■■■■■■ pleasure
But to get to the cheese underneath.

Come on, its infantile schoolboy behaviour and at your age WM

Wheel Nut:
There once was a mouse called Keith
Who circumcised boys with his teeth
It wasn’t for leisure
Or ■■■■■■ pleasure
But to get to the cheese underneath.

Come on, its infantile schoolboy behaviour and at your age WM

I have it on the very best authority (mine in my never ending struggle to rid the house of them :smiling_imp: ) that mice prefer fruit to cheese. :laughing: :laughing:
Oh, and in view of the last few posts, IT’S A PUPPET! - Sorry, got carried away, SHE’S A GIRL! :slight_smile:

Rikki, Lucy only got part of the story also she made it clear she paid for the chatroom and was her decision I AM NOT TAKING ABUSE FROM A 15 YEAR OLD

Has this 15 year old got parental permission to use this board :question: is there not some rule about this somewhere that they must be above 16 to sign up :question: