I need safety training, apparently

Email sent to my boss this afternoon from a motorist.

I will let you lot decide my fate :slight_smile: Company name and reg deleted by me.

To Whom it may Concern:

I am writing to inform you that one of your lorry drivers nearly crushed
my family car and ran it into the side of the road in a construction
zone.

The registration number plate was: P*****V

We were travelling south bound on the M6 exiting off the service station
‘Moto’ just before junction 10 at 2:40pm on Monday, March 1, 2010.

I find this drivers road saftey very apalling and dangerous not only to
us but all others during this incident.

Travelling in my car at the time was myself, husband, elderly parents,
and 3 very young children. (4 years, 2 years, and 2 months old).
Your driver very nearly killed us. We were forced off the slip road
into the orange construction cones. This has caused me much distress as
well as my children.

I have alerted the police who said they were contacting the highway
patrol.

I am very disappointed with M**** **** and the drivers they employ. I
urge you to contact this driver and give him some road saftey lessons as
well as consider wether or not he is a suitable driver for your company
and it’s image.

I hope to hear back from M**** **** and how they deal with dangerous
driving.

Thank you.

Mrs. L Aftab

whats your fate â– â– ?

whats your side of the story, that is if you haveone, you may not know anything about it.

Let be guess, a blinkered woman joining the motorway network?

chester:
Let be guess, a blinkered woman joining the motorway network?

that would be my guess but its amazing that these people who cant filter into the inside lane have time to get reg numbers and truck details.

They were joining the motorway, it was their obligation to match the speed of traffic already on it, and if they don’t know how to use the acceleration lane then that’s their problem.

They had to crash through some cones because you were in lane 1 travelling at 56mph. WTFâ– â– ?

Who else has to share their working space with morons like these?

My reply to the TM, not that he wanted one.

In response to this I will be happy to meet the police and explain also to the driver of this vehicle that vehicles on a slip road have to give way to vehicles on the motorway.

This particular driver matched my speed and I had nowhere to go as there were vehicles to my offside.

Please forward this to this person and suggest she reads the highway code. I had right of way.

Regards,

Actually, I’ve just spotted the giveaway…

Mrs. L Aftab

Another smelly thieving desert dweller on the ponce. No doubt she has also written to the cone manufacturer complaining about the distress their cones caused her when she crashed through them.

What car was it, hope it was a seven seater?

IF she was in a CAR she had 7 people in it, with only 5 seats, unless she was in a people carrier…Going by the name, she was overloaded on an ebay [zb]driving license…

chester:
What car was it, hope it was a seven seater?

No matter how many seats their car has got, whenever you have a collision with Asians, every seat will be full.

Harry Monk:
Actually, I’ve just spotted the giveaway…

Mrs. L Aftab

Another smelly thieving desert dweller on the ponce. No doubt she has also written to the cone manufacturer complaining about the distress their cones caused her when she crashed through them.

which will answer my quote of her being blinkered, she wasn’t wearing a Burka was she.

all i can say is it smells slighty fishy why would they email instead of calling his boss up, sounds like an insurance scam, i wouldnt answer her email because the next email willbe requesting insurance details because the kids will be having nightmares, elderly parents will be traumatised, the father will have whiplash and the woman will havea sore back and be wanting compensation.

I didnt see her go through the cones. She seemed incapable of either speeding up or administering the brake.
She could blast her horn though to make me move over.
The car looked like a Mazda type people carrier with a pram on the roof.

In way of response I suggest your boss email this and point out rule 259.

I doubt it’s a scam as you would get a letter from thier solicitor, it’s just another example of people getting a licence to drive, without actually understanding how to drive.

chester:
which will answer my quote of her being blinkered, she wasn’t wearing a Burka was she.

[/quote]
Ah yes, I didn’t spot that, too subtle for me at this time of night I’m afraid! :smiley:

bowserman:
The car looked like a Mazda type people carrier with a pram on the roof .

Eight of them with whiplash then? :wink:

just another flapping motorist joining a motorway by the sounds of it. I wouldnt worry about it mate.

I blame the member, bowserman, as he is the professional LGV driver.
As a professional LGV driver he should have taken the driver cpc course on mind driving… oops …sorry… I mean mind reading :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Now where the [ZB] is that taxi !!

It was tongue in cheek I know ROG but the essential point here is that it is car drivers who need improved training before us.

if she carnt get her cars speed above our 56 limit which it could in seconds,imagine her trying to filter into lane 1 in a fully freighted truck ,the mind boggles,some people havnt a clue about sliproads,sometimes when i flash a car in i dont know wether they will give you a friendly wave and accelerate off or slam the anchors on and think why is he flashing at me what have i done wrong :confused: :confused: