I need safety training, apparently

Harry Monk:
Actually, I’ve just spotted the giveaway…

Mrs. L Aftab

Another smelly thieving desert dweller on the ponce. No doubt she has also written to the cone manufacturer complaining about the distress their cones caused her when she crashed through them.

FPMSL! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I had an insurance incident in Birmingham, Abdul actually steered into my trailer under-run bar but from the moment I saw the car-full of suntanned folk approaching in my mirror I thought “uh-oh, here we go”

For Asians, taking the family out for an insurance scam is like taking the family out to the seaside is for us. It’s just their idea of a good day out, with the chance of a Brucie Bonus at the end.

I’ve been asked if I will be prepared to go to Court to defend our insurance companies interest against Abdul and his friends following my incident and I will do that in a heartbeat, although they seem to have backed down already.

Harry Monk:
I had an insurance incident in Birmingham, Abdul actually steered into my trailer under-run bar but from the moment I saw the car-full of suntanned folk approaching in my mirror I thought “uh-oh, here we go”

For Asians, taking the family out for an insurance scam is like taking the family out to the seaside is for us. It’s just their idea of a good day out, with the chance of a Brucie Bonus at the end.

I’ve been asked if I will be prepared to go to Court to defend our insurance companies interest against Abdul and his friends following my incident and I will do that in a heartbeat, although they seem to have backed down already.

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: Why do I get the feeling that this thread is going to end badly… ? :smiling_imp:

chester:
What car was it, hope it was a seven seater?

could it have been a toyota prius & thats why she couldn’t stop.
andy.

It isn’t the first time we had dealings with Mrs. Aftab

My mate was arrested after walking out of her charity shop.

He only asked if she sold bomber jackets.

Harry Monk:
They were joining the motorway, it was their obligation to match the speed of traffic already on it, and if they don’t know how to use the acceleration lane then that’s their problem.

They had to crash through some cones because you were in lane 1 travelling at 56mph. WTF■■?

Who else has to share their working space with morons like these?

I believe Harry has said it all!! WELL DONE :wink:

You give us the opportunity to decide your fate,since the UK is now an Islamic state might I suggest you turn up Friday after prayers to be the star turn in ‘Chop,chop Friday’ were you will be suitably and speedily despatched for your dastardly crime.

Starting the Clock till’ the Lock… :open_mouth:

Wheel Nut:

:laughing: :laughing: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :grimacing:

she never done the diving test her cousin brother dressed up in whatever there fancy dress is called and he done the test for her asian women are some of the worst drivers on the road. I dont know what is more stupid her driving or the factthat she thought she had the right to complain.

Wheel Nut:

FPMSL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

When you get her email address email this

Joining the motorway. When you join the motorway you will normally approach it from a road on the left (a slip road) or from an adjoining motorway. You should

-give priority to traffic already on the motorway
-check the traffic on the motorway and match your speed to fit safely into the traffic flow in the left-hand lane
-not cross solid white lines that separate lanes or use the hard shoulder
-stay on the slip road if it continues as an extra lane on the motorway
-remain in the left-hand lane long enough to adjust to the speed of traffic before considering overtaking

Oh I already have her email address, you may see it on the back of toilet doors in the services in the next few weeks. :smiley:

Better luck next time eh.

Just bin the email and forget about it , christ if i emailed every ■■■■ that cut me up , ■■■■■■ me over on the road id have a full time job writing emails.

Water off a ducks back - crap likes this happens everyday to you, to me, to every ■■■■ on this board. Only difference is you’ve got some pathetic ■■■■■■ thinking ‘‘i’ll show him and tell his boss’’.

You’re boss should write back ‘’ Get tae ■■■■ you sad ■■■■ , i trust my drivers 100% over diddys on the road like you anyday’’

Just another uppety rag head that thinks they’re better than everyone else

Your boss should explain that the onus was on her to match your speed and not vice versa, and enclose a copy of the Highway Code with his letter as an insult.

Or even better, a one-way plane ticket to Bangalore :wink: