I have the best job in the world!

Just think this site needs some positive posts now and again, so heres mine. That is all, thank you.

switchlogic:
Just think this site needs some positive posts now and again, so heres mine. That is all, thank you.

if i have a job driving it would be to :frowning:

I would have the best job in the world if the money was a lot better. I get up in the morning, do whatever I want until bed time. Take home £187 wk.

switchlogic:

:sunglasses:

I really enjoy my job too luke. Sometimes it’s really hard being this happy all the time :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

When you off to Crete again then switch?

Been anywhere else off the beaten track lately??

bullitt:
When you off to Crete again then switch?

Been anywhere else off the beaten track lately??

Next year hopefully, it’s a yearly job that.

Nowhere too exciting, been doing a lot of short stuff, Luxembourg, Paris, Orleans etc. on way to Italy now though. Good times.

You are all wrong. Actually I have the best job in the world.

no no no,you cant have the best job in the world,cos i have it!! :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue:

Im very happy at the moment too :exclamation: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

As the job I have is the first proper driving job I’ve had, I have nothing to compare it to so hence have the best job in the world too, and so far so good with it all :smiley:

Hey luke i noticed the other day that your trls have numbers on the roof whats that all about :question: :question: :question:

Its incase they are stolen and police can trace or track them from the air. Securicor vans and i think Dhl have them?

magnumboy:
Its incase they are stolen and police can trace or track them from the air. Securicor vans and i think Dhl have them?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Police tracking Dhl from the air :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: now thats funny,since when did you see a police chopper able to go as fast as a DHL waggon :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I was rather jealous sat in Calais last night watching all of the UK lads coming off the boat and heading out in to Europe for the week.

Although I enjoy my job, I do miss driving sometimes!

Thetaff:
Hey luke i noticed the other day that your trls have numbers on the roof whats that all about :question: :question: :question:

How did you notice that then :question: :laughing: :laughing: Or are you just very tall :exclamation: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nick2008:

magnumboy:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Police tracking Dhl from the air :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: now thats funny,since when did you see a police chopper able to go as fast as a DHL waggon :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

putting magnets on gear boxes isnt just restricted to trucks ya know :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

pecjam23:

Thetaff:

How did you notice that then :question: :laughing: :laughing: Or are you just very tall :exclamation: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: sat on a outward bound ferry when another one came into the dock :wink:

i love my job too

euromat:
i love my job too

Mat I don’t think you boys should be allowed to post in this thread :frowning:

It’s like the Brazilian football team entering in a shantytown football cup, winning it then saying ‘yeh we kicked your arse’s, we’re good’ :laughing: :laughing: