I give up

We are looking for HGV Drivers - Class 1 or 2 experience in a similar role is an advantage, although full training will be provided. Deliveries nationwide - own transport to collect vehicle is an advantage - daily allowance with this position. Hourly rate for Class 1 weekend work is: £9.00 per hour Saturday. £10 per hour on Sundays - Class 2 £6.75 weekdays, Saturday £8.75 Sunday £9.75 per hour. Immediate start. Working 20-55 hours per week over a 7 day period, days and nights. To apply please call 01205 ******** between 2pm-5pm
Or, tell us why you don’t wish to apply for this job.

Class 2 in particular :unamused:

£9ph for a sat and 10ph for sunday maybe you why you are struggling

chester1:
£9ph for a sat and 10ph for sunday maybe you why you are struggling

Sell your soul then matey it was more than that ten years ago when I was earning more and I was pointing out the class two at £6.75 with no night shift premium mentioned either ■■

are you advertising the job or highliting in the job i was hinting that the money is ■■■■

ladder49:
We are looking for HGV Drivers - Class 1 or 2 experience in a similar role is an advantage, although full training will be provided. Deliveries nationwide - own transport to collect vehicle is an advantage - daily allowance with this position. Hourly rate for Class 1 weekend work is: £9.00 per hour Saturday. £10 per hour on Sundays - Class 2 £6.75 weekdays, Saturday £8.75 Sunday £9.75 per hour. Immediate start. Working 20-55 hours per week over a 7 day period, days and nights. To apply please call 01205 359836 between 2pm-5pm
Or, tell us why you don’t wish to apply for this job.

Class 2 in particular :unamused:

20 hours at £7/hr = £140 would be a pretty poor week in anybodies book I’d think

01205 phone number(Boston Lincs?) they must be looking to recruit some Eastern Europeans who are feed up with picking carrots!!

splitshift:
01205 phone number(Boston Lincs?) they must be looking to recruit some Eastern Europeans who are feed up with picking carrots!!

Lol this is where Im moving to Id rather be on the nat king cole than work for that

NewLad:

splitshift:

Lol this is where Im moving to Id rather be on the nat king cole than work for that

Your moving there only language you wont need is english :laughing:

BTW ladder49 the last time I was in Skeg it was pi55ing down,decided to do the tour of Batemans brewery Wainfleet, closed due to unforseen problems :frowning:

psv8:

NewLad:

splitshift:

Your moving there only language you wont need is english :laughing:

But if you like home distilled vodka “party time” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I must be thick because I can’t actually see what the job is, don’t remember taking any “similar role” exams at school. :laughing: :laughing:

I’m guessing it’s plating but who knows - anyway the money isn’t going to rock anybodies world.

Ladder I think some people are getting the wrong end of the stick.

They think that you give up because you are advertising the job in your post and can’t understand why nobody is taking it. To be honest your irony is a bit too subtle as I had to read your post a couple of times to understand what you were getting at.

schrodingers cat:
Ladder I think some people are getting the wrong end of the stick.

They think that you give up because you are advertising the job in your post and can’t understand why nobody is taking it. To be honest your irony is a bit too subtle as I had to read your post a couple of times to understand what you were getting at.

You maybe right since a pm asking for the details :unamused: The jobs on the job centre web site are crappy at best but for f@ s sake :exclamation:

So now wages are

at

2003 levels and if the indigenous population of truck drivers don’t like it

well I suppose we did it to the Germans as in Jimmy Nail etc :laughing:

Most jobs on the “Job Centre” web site are crap or non existant rubbish, just a box ticking exercise to keep the statistics up to date!

Better than earning ■■■■ all…

ladder49:
So now wages are

at

Hope thats a bit tongue cheek :laughing: cause as I’m sure you’ll know British brickies did’nt work on the cheap in Germany,there was a shortage of brickies and good money to be had and still is according to my mates in the trade ,its about the only job in construction that East Europeans do’nt or ca’nt do as it is a skill which they seem not to have mastered :smiley:

I don’t know how many times we have to go over the supply and demand theory before people start getting it :confused: :confused: :unamused: :unamused: :bulb: :bulb:

‘‘own transport to collect vehicle is an advantage’’

Thats my favorite line, do they expect the hopeful skint poor bugger to drive his own car christ knows where to collect some scummy plate heap, then what?, wave the eternal magic wand and same poor buggers car magically reappears at his tent flap (wont be able to afford a house) refilled with fuel and the tyres retreaded.

All i hope is they get the monkeys they deserve who deliver more damaged than not.

I give up too.

splitshift:

ladder49:
So now wages are

at

Hope thats a bit tongue cheek :laughing: cause as I’m sure you’ll know British brickies did’nt work on the cheap in Germany,there was a shortage of brickies and good money to be had and still is according to my mates in the trade ,its about the only job in construction that East Europeans do’nt or ca’nt do as it is a skill which they seem not to have mastered :smiley:

it doesn’t matter if they were working for top, middle or bottom rate, by being there they affected the market. if they hadn’t of gone over then german brickies would’ve got more.

and was it good money to what they could earn here? or what a german bricky classed good money?