I give up

ladder49:
We are looking for HGV Drivers - Class 1 or 2 experience in a similar role is an advantage, although full training will be provided. Deliveries nationwide - own transport to collect vehicle is an advantage - daily allowance with this position. Hourly rate for Class 1 weekend work is: £9.00 per hour Saturday. £10 per hour on Sundays - Class 2 £6.75 weekdays, Saturday £8.75 Sunday £9.75 per hour. Immediate start. Working 20-55 hours per week over a 7 day period, days and nights. To apply please call 01205 ******** between 2pm-5pm
Or, tell us why you don’t wish to apply for this job.

Class 2 in particular :unamused:

What is the daily allowance you speak :question:

rang that number to see what firm it was, she answered with ‘hi its angie’ before i hung up :slight_smile:

yu havin a larf yeah

wirralpete:
rang that number to see what firm it was, she answered with ‘hi its angie’ before i hung up :slight_smile:

:laughing: :laughing:. . . wonder if she take back door deliveries :question:

An Eastern European will pick that up.
The weekend rate is off the mark for this area, so they must be wanting cheap labour.
I have worked in two different places in this code area and the weekend earning is/was much better.

You need to search oout the decent places to work…They are out there, I guess it is the luck of the draw…And holding to your true value.

British Brickies in Germany was the tv series Auf Wiedesein Pet, it was very funny, the hut burning down, the drunken nights on the town, Bomber, an actor from Bristol , built like a s… house .
Best thing on the time. :smiley: