I beg your pardon

Hi, now imagine this :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley: 40mph dual cariageway. i am in the left hand lane doing about 30mph cuz i just pulled out so im building up my speed to 40mph, theres a roundabout about 0.5m away in front of me and i need to turn right, i start indicating check my mirror and i see a car about 300yrds behind me in the right hand lane, at that point i was doing about 40mph so i moved over to the right hand lane cuz i wanted to go right at the roundabout, and the car moved over to the left hand lane overtook me gave me a nice little middle finger and turned off to the left at the roundabout :confused: there was noone behind or infront of him so he never had to brake to avoid me, all he had to do was to move over to the left cuz he was going there anyway. have i done something wrong? ive never cut him up, i was doing 40mph, he was 300yrds behind in the right hand lane but went left at the roundabout. dont get it :bulb: :unamused: anyone?

thank you and have a nice day :sunglasses:

Trucker8oy:
Hi, now imagine this :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley: 40mph dual cariageway. i am in the left hand lane doing about 30mph cuz i just pulled out so im building up my speed to 40mph, theres a roundabout about 0.5m away in front of me and i need to turn right, i start indicating check my mirror and i see a car about 300yrds behind me in the right hand lane, at that point i was doing about 40mph so i moved over to the right hand lane cuz i wanted to go right at the roundabout, and the car moved over to the left hand lane overtook me gave me a nice little middle finger and turned off to the left at the roundabout :confused: there was noone behind or infront of him so he never had to brake to avoid me, all he had to do was to move over to the left cuz he was going there anyway. have i done something wrong? ive never cut him up, i was doing 40mph, he was 300yrds behind in the right hand lane but went left at the roundabout. dont get it :bulb: :unamused: anyone?

Small â– â– â– â– â–  syndrome is what I call it.

Trucker8oy:

Have you just started driving. Get used to it. If it was me by the time id got round the roundabout I’d have forgotten about it.

You were in front of him - car drivers HAVE to be in front of lorries at all times. Get used to it :wink:

You’ll never see him again, why worry?

At least he was in front of you by the time you reached the roundabout.

I’ve had cars trying to pass me on the first Thornley by-pass roundabout when there’s 4 miles of dual carriageway the other side. Also at Oxford where, when once clear of the roundabout, there’s dual carriageway or motorway all the way to Berlin.
Just put it down to ignorance and move on with a superior feeling. :smiley:

+1
Feel smug, matey- we know better than them. :wink:

Retired Old â– â– â– â– :
we know better than them. :wink:

And alot of them are no better than car drivers. same old story.

Delete

spectron:

Trucker8oy:

Have you just started driving. Get used to it. If it was me by the time id got round the roundabout I’d have forgotten about it.

ive been driving hgvs for 3 years now :blush: :unamused: , ive seen all sorts but the one like that for the first time.

Give them the coffee bean sign (as switch calls it) and give them a few blast Barrp Barrrp soon sort that out :slight_smile:

You see, it’s like this…

Car driver is a very sad man who knows he can get in his little car, drive around giving rude/obscene gestures to the only people who cannot catch him up and rearrange his face, and thats us.

He is a spineless little worm and a moron - basically not worth giving a second thought about. :laughing:

It’s an outlet for his personality defects - gives 'em a little thrilly.

Should feel sorry for them really. :unamused:

You should’ve thrown an egg at him. :smiley:

Contraflow:

Or given him a nasty stare then go home and report it to Trucknet , that bloody showed him whos boss . :wink:

Contraflow:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Contraflow:

hahahahahaha ill keep that in mind, i will get a dozen or so and keep it in the cab just in case :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Next time wait while he’s 30 yards away then pull over, if nothing else he will at least have a good reason to give you the finger :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I wouldn’t have even noticed the middle finger. Not that it’s that important anyhow, every one was still alive and I presume your load was intact after the ‘incident’ so all is still good.

Forget it just some nob who’s giving it the large happened to me once and the bloke gave me the coffee bean sign out the window(sorry I’ve just stolen that phrase) un be known to him I saw the lights at the roundabout where changing to red so I merrily pulled up beside him he wasn’t swearing at me now seeing his weekness I thought I’d have some fun with him handbrake on hazards on and out I get just as I approached his window to ask him to do it again he was off jumped the lights and was away made me laugh you have to be very selective on who you do this too though you’ll get what I mean!:slight_smile: i just let It go now can’t be arsed I’ve seen most things and just laugh It off makes for a much more relaxing day but I understand your frustration as its the first time you’ve experienced it the next time you probably won’t care about it.

Socketset:
You see, it’s like this…

Car driver is a very sad man who knows he can get in his little car, drive around giving rude/obscene gestures to the only people who cannot catch him up and rearrange his face, and thats us.

He is a spineless little worm and a moron - basically not worth giving a second thought about. :laughing:

It’s an outlet for his personality defects - gives 'em a little thrilly.

Should feel sorry for them really. :unamused:

then best ones are the ones that only give you the abuse as they pull off onto a slip road you are then passing - the really make me chuckle, i usually give them a clap and laugh!