I beg your pardon

Karl86:
Forget it just some nob who’s giving it the large happened to me once and the bloke gave me the coffee bean sign out the window(sorry I’ve just stolen that phrase) un be known to him I saw the lights at the roundabout where changing to red so I merrily pulled up beside him he wasn’t swearing at me now seeing his weekness I thought I’d have some fun with him handbrake on hazards on and out I get just as I approached his window to ask him to do it again he was off jumped the lights and was away made me laugh you have to be very selective on who you do this too though you’ll get what I mean!:slight_smile: i just let It go now can’t be arsed I’ve seen most things and just laugh It off makes for a much more relaxing day but I understand your frustration as its the first time you’ve experienced it the next time you probably won’t care about it.

I borrowed the phrase off Switch :laughing:

Trucker8oy:

spectron:

Trucker8oy:
Hi, now imagine this :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley: 40mph dual cariageway. i am in the left hand lane doing about 30mph cuz i just pulled out so im building up my speed to 40mph, theres a roundabout about 0.5m away in front of me and i need to turn right, i start indicating check my mirror and i see a car about 300yrds behind me in the right hand lane, at that point i was doing about 40mph so i moved over to the right hand lane cuz i wanted to go right at the roundabout, and the car moved over to the left hand lane overtook me gave me a nice little middle finger and turned off to the left at the roundabout :confused: there was noone behind or infront of him so he never had to brake to avoid me, all he had to do was to move over to the left cuz he was going there anyway. have i done something wrong? ive never cut him up, i was doing 40mph, he was 300yrds behind in the right hand lane but went left at the roundabout. dont get it :bulb: :unamused: anyone?

thank you and have a nice day :sunglasses:

Have you just started driving. Get used to it. If it was me by the time id got round the roundabout I’d have forgotten about it.

ive been driving hgvs for 3 years now :blush: :unamused: , ive seen all sorts but the one like that for the first time.

The world is full of arses, its impossible to avoid them all, dont take idiots actions to heart.

A few weeks ago, me and another guy were delivering to a place in Luton. It was when we had a load of snow and ice, and the delivery point was down the bottom of a slight hill, which was a dead end, with no turn around so had to reverse out onto the main road.

Paul, the other driver, was first out, so I and a few of the loaders went out to hold the traffic so he could slither and slip his way up the slope and out. Most of the traffic was OK about being held up, with a few little grumbles. The best bit though was two guys in a tool hire company transit, who sat there quietly until Paul was out and in the central reservation, at which point they decided they could move off. As they did so, they started with the coffee bean signs, calling us all sorts of names, and generally being arses as they roared off. This lasted for about 25 yards, as they swung around Paul’s lorry, and realised that the traffic ahead was stopped due to the traffic lights on the pedestrian crossing. I’ve never seen the blood drain from anybody’s faces as quick as it did theirs, especially as several of the loaders decided to take the long walk back, around their transit.

No violence, or even verbal retaliation, but really made my day! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Gary

scaniason:
A few weeks ago, me and another guy were delivering to a place in Luton. It was when we had a load of snow and ice, and the delivery point was down the bottom of a slight hill, which was a dead end, with no turn around so had to reverse out onto the main road.

Paul, the other driver, was first out, so I and a few of the loaders went out to hold the traffic so he could slither and slip his way up the slope and out. Most of the traffic was OK about being held up, with a few little grumbles. The best bit though was two guys in a tool hire company transit, who sat there quietly until Paul was out and in the central reservation, at which point they decided they could move off. As they did so, they started with the coffee bean signs, calling us all sorts of names, and generally being arses as they roared off. This lasted for about 25 yards, as they swung around Paul’s lorry, and realised that the traffic ahead was stopped due to the traffic lights on the pedestrian crossing. I’ve never seen the blood drain from anybody’s faces as quick as it did theirs, especially as several of the loaders decided to take the long walk back, around their transit.

No violence, or even verbal retaliation, but really made my day! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Gary

Thats Luton for you mate :slight_smile:

Many many years ago, in my ‘youf’ I drove a Bedford TK that could go like ■■■■ of a shovel and was approaching Trafalgar Square and was being harassed by a big Merc car on diplomatic plates. Pulled up inside of him at some traffic lights, ie me on nearside, him in middle lane a big red bus on the offside. Waited for lights to change and with my front wheel angled towards him I jumped forward about a foot but that was enough to make him swerve into the side of the bus. Made my day that did :smiley:

raymundo:
Many many years ago, in my ‘youf’ I drove a Bedford TK that could go like [zb] of a shovel and was approaching Trafalgar Square and was being harassed by a big Merc car on diplomatic plates. Pulled up inside of him at some traffic lights, ie me on nearside, him in middle lane a big red bus on the offside. Waited for lights to change and with my front wheel angled towards him I jumped forward about a foot but that was enough to make him swerve into the side of the bus. Made my day that did :smiley:

oh you naughty chap :smiling_imp: . The other day I got all a bit confused started to change lanes when I saw the painted road numbers realised I was right the first time and came back over. Note: never actually got a wheel over the line so I didn’t cut any one up. The guy behind was ■■■■■■ off though so he overtook and stuck his finger out the window, I gave him a wee beep just as he was taking it back in so he stuck it out again. We carried this on for a bit. It was minus 3 before the wind chill and I was lovely and warm in the cab :laughing:
N.B.I don’t know if his children where in the car and being a so-called professional I didn’t have any in my cab.