I am sick of....

As many are im sure, this credit crunch, but i am still yet to hear any solutions, if its going in the right direction, have we saved any money, how long is it going to last! etc etc.

I am wondering how long this is going to last or is it one of them “how ong is a piece of rope”, im just not hearing or reading that it is getting solved or heading in the right direction, all i hear is we are in recession, we are this, we are that but nothing to say we are improving it and it should be over in so many weeks/months, i think the government owes us that much that they are at least doing something about it and heading in the right direction, therefore tell us!

Cant the world right off the debts and start again? :grimacing:

Anyone got any facts, opinions, thoughts…i have searched the internet but have found nothing

The crisis has been engineered to make people of the world go along with a new world government. Don’t believe me? Google for the news stories of the foundation of a new more powerfull IMF to controll the WORLDS currenceys, set values etc… and whoever controls the worlds money controls the world.

www.prisonplanet.com for more.

There is a new documentary out regarding the new US president and the engineered credit collapse out on March 15th. After this date I’ll post anyone who wants a copy for free.

Same if anyone wants copies of any other Alex Jones documentarys such as End Game, TerrorStorm or Jason Bermus’ Loose Change 9/11 I’ll be more than happy to give anyone as many free copies as you want to pass out…

www.obamadeception.net
www.whatistheendgame.com
infowars.com/articles/alex/t … es_bar.htm

cheers

pete

pete904ni:
The crisis has been engineered to make people of the world go along with a new world government. Don’t believe me? Google for the news stories of the foundation of a new more powerfull IMF to controll the WORLDS currenceys, set values etc… and whoever controls the worlds money controls the world.

prisonplanet.com for more.

There is a new documentary out regarding the new US president and the engineered credit collapse out on March 15th. After this date I’ll post anyone who wants a copy for free.

Same if anyone wants copies of any other Alex Jones documentarys such as End Game, TerrorStorm or Jason Bermus’ Loose Change 9/11 I’ll be more than happy to give anyone as many free copies as you want to pass out…

obamadeception.net
whatistheendgame.com

cheers

pete

sorry for being blunt but what a complete load of ■■■■! so it is a conspiracy now that we all toe the line of one master power in the world? how ■■■■■■■ stupid is that. there is no way there will be one power in the world. are you for real. so they make programmes about it and put it on the internet, does that mean that everything on the internet is true? do you wear tinfoil on your head so they cant read your mind as well?

it has all come about because people got reckless with money and companies didnt reel them in in time.

if it was a conspiracy do you think the government would be allowing all these people to be out of work? i know politicians are tossers and stupid but they are not that stupid!

get real. it will last about another 2 years then we will all ride the big wave of the boom until it crashes on the beach of life again in about 20/30 years time! same as the last one!

So are we heading in the right direction, is our government getting us out of this ■■■■ or what?, we must be saving millions a day with the tight banks not giving lending etc.

Bet the bank bosses etc are still living the champagne lifestyle, the ■■■■■■■ who got us in this ■■■■!

jonoD:
So are we heading in the right direction, is our government getting us out of this [zb] or what?, we must be saving millions a day with the tight banks not giving lending etc.

Bet the bank bosses etc are still living the champagne lifestyle, the [zb] who got us in this [zb]!

But the banks aren’t making as much money as they were when everyone was getting loans for this and that. They weren’t actually lending you ‘real’ money; it was on paper but not hard cash. If it was that simple why not just print more.

This is purely my view but I think we are heading in the right direction, people now are being a lot more careful with their money and not squandering it away like we all have at sometime or other. Most people are taking it serious now, if they can’t pay a bill they are letting the creditors know, instead of just borrowing more (there isn’t any left to borrow) and throwing it at the problem. Maybe people will sit up and take note now that you can’t just bury your head in the sand and hope it all goes away when you come back from your £5000 holiday. Supposedly it was like this in the 80’s when the economy bubble burst and look how quickly Britain forgot that once the boom took place? Maybe a lot more people will remember it next time and be more careful with their money. I know it is the governments/banks fault but who were the ones borrowing the money that they couldn’t pay back? If you don’t pay it back the bank loses money, the bosses still get their big fat bonuses as on paper they are worth £15billion but in reality only £5billion is being paid back. A few years down the line and the £10billion deficit rears its head and pop. No-one wants to take the blame so we will blame the government for not taking stronger control over what banks are doing. But if the government isn’t given the full picture of what the banks are doing/making then how can they control them properly?

sorry - i digress

I think we are heading in the right direction but it will be a while yet until we all ‘get back to normal’ and the government needs to get a very serious grip on its spending. I know of at least two ways of making serious savings. Don’t help foreigners on the NHS unless they have insurance that can pay it back and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. If we didn’t have to fight these the government would be saving millions, possibly billions, per day.

One question I would like to ask the government is where are all the billions of pounds coming from that they are using the bail the banks out?

One question I would like to ask the government is where are all the billions of pounds coming from that they are using the bail the banks out?

Tax payers of course, lot less of them these days though, pff

jonoD:

Tax payers of course, lot less of them these days though, pff

but if they are going to pay out (insert figure here) where has it come from. it cant be from the tax payers as all thier money was lost in the last round of bail outs. does it mean the government is going to borrow more money? where do they borrow it from? from the banks :open_mouth: ? to give it back to them? from the never ending pot that is the governments pockets?

Giblsa:

pete904ni:

obamadeception.net
whatistheendgame.com

cheers

pete

sorry for being blunt but what a complete load of [zb]! so it is a conspiracy now that we all toe the line of one master power in the world? how [zb] stupid is that. there is no way there will be one power in the world. are you for real. so they make programmes about it and put it on the internet, does that mean that everything on the internet is true? do you wear tinfoil on your head so they cant read your mind as well?

it has all come about because people got reckless with money and companies didnt reel them in in time.

if it was a conspiracy do you think the government would be allowing all these people to be out of work? i know politicians are tossers and stupid but they are not that stupid!

get real. it will last about another 2 years then we will all ride the big wave of the boom until it crashes on the beach of life again in about 20/30 years time! same as the last one!

So there is no such thing as Bilderberg, Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove at all? Or does it not matter that top busisness owners and politions admitedly meet in secret to in their own words “set policy”

So top globalists such as Henry Kissenger are not calling for a NWO… if I type that into youtube I wont see the CNN interview where he calls the current world wide crisis a “great oppertunity”

So its coindence that George W, Obama, Major, Blair and Brown were all guests at the Bilderberg the year they went into power? Oh thats right they admit it exists but obviously you know more… :unamused:

I’m not trying to rub anyone up the wrong way but if you loose the “That CANT be true” attitude and watch the news, take interest in world events, you’d find out that the US has been planning for this for at least 10 years… call me whatever you want, but don’t do it before at least hearing the other side of the arguement

And of course, half a dozen men in a cave with stanley knives managed the greatest terrorist event in history.

Getting off topic yes but people need to take the veil off and see whats going on in the world before its too late.

Who knows, print out more money? these foriegn banks, like in iceland where they invested in…at a guess.

All i know is some DRASTIC needs to be done, i dont think gordon has the nads, he is in no rush as he is earning nicely

pete904ni:

obamadeception.net
whatistheendgame.com

cheers

pete

You forgot to mention the Kennedy conspiracy (the real gunman was on the grassy knoll) and how the holocaust never happened :grimacing:

pete904ni:

Giblsa:

pete904ni:

obamadeception.net
whatistheendgame.com

cheers

pete

sorry for being blunt but what a complete load of [zb]! so it is a conspiracy now that we all toe the line of one master power in the world? how [zb] stupid is that. there is no way there will be one power in the world. are you for real. so they make programmes about it and put it on the internet, does that mean that everything on the internet is true? do you wear tinfoil on your head so they cant read your mind as well?

So there is no such thing as Bilderberg, Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove at all? Or does it not matter that top busisness owners and politions admitedly meet in secret to in their own words “set policy”

So top globalists such as Henry Kissenger are not calling for a NWO… if I type that into youtube I wont see the CNN interview where he calls the current world wide crisis a “great oppertunity”

So its coindence that George W, Obama, Major, Blair and Brown were all guests at the Bilderberg the year they went into power? Oh thats right they admit it exists but obviously you know more… :unamused:

I’m not trying to rub anyone up the wrong way but if you loose the “That CANT be true” attitude and watch the news, take interest in world events, you’d find out that the US has been planning for this for at least 10 years… call me whatever you want, but don’t do it before at least hearing the other side of the arguement

And of course, half a dozen men in a cave with stanley knives managed the greatest terrorist event in history.

Getting off topic yes but people need to take the veil off and see whats going on in the world before its too late.

I’m not saying that people don’t want to rule the world/monetary systems of the world, I’m just saying that there is no way that one company/group of people could have instigated all this from the off. Yes an opportunity has arisen for such events as you say above but no-one planned it! I I’m not a ‘that can’t be true’ person (believe it or not I am quite open minded about this sort of thing) how come nobody took over control of the world money when it all happened in the 70’s and 80’s then? Did they not have the knowledge then? Have humans suddenly become more intelligent as we develop?

You can throw all the conspiracies in the world into a big pot and pull them out one by one and the arguments would be on going for many years.

It is due to people being too reckless with money and not knowing when to stop spending! It is that simple!

Spending too much money wouldnt be a problem if money still had a value… if our pound coins had a real gold/silver value there’d be no problems.

Some loons even believe printing billions more (the bailouts) will help :unamused:

talking about conspiracy’s now?, why does that come into everything…

Yup, i guess we are all to blame, but imo it is more of the bank and governments fault, all i want to know is are they pulling there thumbs out their arses and getting back on track…at least two years to get back on then another 2 years for the aftermath, ■■■■!!!

come on gordon!!! put down your champagne and think about us who are nto working because of the mess YOU have to sort out!

tachograph:

pete904ni:

obamadeception.net
whatistheendgame.com

cheers

pete

You forgot to mention the Kennedy conspiracy (the real gunman was on the grassy knoll) and how the holocaust never happened :grimacing:

Well seeing as how you mentioned it, If Kennedy had of signed the bill to end the Federal Reserve system he was planning we would not be having this conversation… funny how after he was shot no president EVER has mentioned that ill fated bill again.

But I know its easy to sit up there laughing down at conspirary nut jobs, its hard to look at the evidence… 99% of people I mention the likes of this too laugh it off, but wont listen to / cant comprehend any of the evidence.

Like I said earlier, if anyone want to see any of the evidence and THEN tell me its all fake then please at least 1st look at the films as a start, I’m more than happy to have a good old arguement about it but not with someone who blind refuses to even look at anything else…

Giblsa:
there is no way there will be one power in the world. are you for real.

That a fact…? These people seem to think different…

rawstory.com/news/2008/G7_sets_s … _0214.html

And… whats this? Gordon Brown in the telegraph calling for a new stonger world order? No way, must be a conspirasy theroy…

telegraph.co.uk/finance/fina … ssion.html

And come on, do you really expect me to believe that the link below if a SkyNews clip of Obama giving a speech in Berlin when he was on the campaign trail? Dont talk rubbush its a conspirasy no such thing as new world order.

youtube.com/watch?v=0CV8Xt2VWvc (ok ignore the music and editing but listen to what the man says)

And more…

youtube.com/watch?v=GThfWVCfjVo
youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g
youtube.com/watch?v=IF-obJ8l … re=related
youtube.com/watch?v=kvEqg_Ul … re=related
youtube.com/watch?v=Vxm5eKSZ … re=related

So there is Obama, Bush Snr & Jnr, Clinton, Blair, Brown, Kissenger, etc all in their own words talking about a NEW WORLD ORDER.

■■■■ me i only asked are we heading in the right direction or what :neutral_face:

Forum rules and sanction system updated 15/2/2009-click here to read before posting

I don’t think the sanction system is working properly :smiley:

jonoD:
[zb] me i only asked are we heading in the right direction or what :neutral_face:

Sorry I was only trying to expand on it a bit, try to get at least 1 more person in the world a bit more interested in current affairs than what the daily rags tell them to think. :unamused:

jonoD:
[zb] me i only asked are we heading in the right direction or what :neutral_face:

The short answer to your question is that it’s unlikely that the recession has peaked yet, so I’m afraid things will get worse before they get better.

There was a surprise slight rise in house prices last month but I imagine that was just a one off and house prices will almost certainly continue to devalue as more people lose their jobs.
I doubt we will see much overall improvement in the economy before the end of the year and frankly that’s far from guaranteed, in fact we have to hope that things will be levelling off by then :open_mouth:

Sorry I can’t post a more optimistic message m8 but I’m afraid there’s no light at the end of the tunnel just yet :wink:

By the way as I’m sure you know this is a global recession so it’s not really fare to blame Gordon Brown completely, some people say he could have done more to ease the depth of the recession but myself I don’t know so …

according to the news of the world we are 65 bn in debt and will rise to 90 bn, ■■■■ me, how did this get so bad all of a sudden, to busy claiming for themselves, come on arab oil men, give us 100 bn, pocket change to you guys