I am sick of....

For all those saying it was the POTUS’ fault, I disagree, all anyone wanted to do was to give the poor of the US a better chance at life. We have to remember that there are a hell of a lot more of them than there are of us, they need houses and the problem is they cant rent of a local authority like we can. So basically what destroyed the monetry system around the world was the “Sub-Prime” markets, we brought some of the debt from the US, as did 100’s of other countries. We all survived the 80’s - 90’s, we even survived the one in the 70’s, we’ll ride this one out and come back stronger. I know this may seem racist, to some degree, but we cant afford to take anymore Eastern Europeans into this small country of ours, atleast not until this is over. Infact one of the easiest things to do would be to say “sorry, but you all need to go back to your home countries, we need your jobs for british workers so they can feed thier families.”

Before anyone has a go at me, I state again that I’m not racist, I never have been or ever will be. We need our own to be working to help us out of this mess.

apparently we will start to improve by the end of the year, by that time 2.9 million will be unemployed and a further 100 billion bailouts, how we can improve from that god only knows…the bailouts yes, but the lasting effect will be massive

Readining this thread its easy to see why here and the US are about the only countrys NOT protesting/rioting like in Iceland, Russia, Eastern Europe… they know whose fault it is and make it known. But of course there’s no currouption over here its a few bad loans done it, and of course OUR bailout money wasnt used for record bonus’s :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Interesting article below about sub prime morgages and the CRA written by a bank CFO if anyone isnt ignoring my posts:

prisonplanet.com/roots-of-th … risis.html