I am Christian

and i wear a Cross when and where i’d like to do so,and all Anti-Christs of the World mustn’t say anything,even if they dont like it,as the Sick can wear his Turban,The Moslem his Hat as the Jude,or the Jamaican.
End of Story
uk.news.yahoo.com/ministers-deny … 27255.html

What■■?

He said…As a Christian…He has the right to wear a crucifix. But I think he needs nailing to one! :unamused:

seems anywhy modern to cut other rights
dailymail.co.uk/news/article … othes.html

Immigrant:
I am Christian

Explains a lot. :unamused:

Coffeeholic:

Immigrant:
I am Christian

Feed him to the lions at Longleat? :wink:

This place just gets weirder and weirder :laughing:

bigvern1:

Coffeeholic:

Immigrant:
I am Christian

Feed him to the lions at Longleat? :wink:

I like lions, don’t think they should have to suffer someone full of sauerkraut. :wink:

Immigrant:
Eat lots of English Apples and German sauerkraut :bulb:

Right so let’s get this straight, you profess your right to be publicly religious and don’t want grief for it then post a Daily Mail story pointing out one of the reasons that religion is the worst thing ever to be inflicted upon the human race.

m4rky:

You say that like it’s a bad thing? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

switchlogic:
Right so let’s get this straight, you profess your right to be publicly religious and don’t want grief for it then post a Daily Mail story pointing out one of the reasons that religion is the worst thing ever to be inflicted upon the human race.

My thoughts exactly.

Lions need their 5 (user names) a day too! :wink:

If God does or ever did exist, which I find is a riddiculous notion, Having had his so called ‘Son’ killed on a cross I am sure he (if he exists) would find the crucifix and insult :confused:

bigvern1:
Lions need their 5 (user names) a day too! :wink:

Good point, well made.

Cool breeze.

I read this in the Telegraph and I also read the comments. I found one to my liking and it says it all for me.

From an historical perspective, even after 2000 years, much of Christianity is still unproven. In fact, it seems little more than fiction.

I am going to ask for an early day motion to ban the fish symbol next as it makes my dog feel inferior, since when has a guppie been mans best friend?

Coffeeholic:

m4rky:

You say that like it’s a bad thing? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: I just pray (I’m not sure that I should say that based on the subject of the post) that a psychiatrist doesn’t become a member of TNUK as they could write a best selling book on some of the weirdo’s on here :laughing:

Mind you I might even buy it myself :laughing:

Pat Hasler:
If God does or ever did exist, which I find is a riddiculous notion, Having had his so called ‘Son’ killed on a cross I am sure he (if he exists) would find the crucifix and insult :confused:

If he was any kind of a Father he would have sorted those blokes out with the hammer and nails…

Wheel Nut:
I read this in the Telegraph and I also read the comments. I found one to my liking and it says it all for me.

From an historical perspective, even after 2000 years, much of Christianity is still unproven. In fact, it seems little more than fiction.

I am going to ask for an early day motion to ban the fish symbol next as it makes my dog feel inferior, since when has a guppie been mans best friend?

<><

Coffeeholic:

Wheel Nut:

<><

The fish relates to Jesus, sending the lads to the chippy one Friday.