Hw cumz it

Hw ■■■ morrisons all hav trailers tht ave fridges underneath n nt on the front lol

:grimacing:

stagedriver:
Hw ■■■ morrisons all hav trailers tht ave fridges underneath n nt on the front lol

Rule 5 No spamming, trolling, advertising without permission — be that other websites or whatever — and no pinching e-mail addys or using our PM system to poach members. This is an English language board and therefore any post made in any other language without obvious reason within the context of a thread, will be treated as Spam. Spammer’s accounts are simply deleted when we spot them without a second thought.

I hope this helps.

stagedriver:

You are either ignorant, dyslexic or have some key’s missing from your keyboard.
Please type using the English language and you may get an answer.

It’s so they don’t have any coupling accidents with drivers getting crushed by the fridges at the front.

Underslung fridges are pretty carp I think as they get corroded by road salt and are generally a pita.

Bucky, it’s great. :smiley:

Pat Hasler:

stagedriver:

You are either ignorant, dyslexic or have some key’s missing from your keyboard.

You’ve been over there far too long. You have become just like them.

Someone once told me that they can’t reach as low a temperature compared to a front-mounted fridge, anyone know if this is true?

Harry Monk:
Someone once told me that they can’t reach as low a temperature compared to a front-mounted fridge, anyone know if this is true?

no :sunglasses:

Coffeeholic:

Pat Hasler:

stagedriver:

Don’t pick on Pat, he’s a Yank now and that’s how we is :exclamation: :wink: :wink: :laughing:

Charles

I don’t think coffeeholic likes me know…

Coffeeholic:

Pat Hasler:

stagedriver:

Ha ha … I think not, you have a key board don’t you, the ‘text’ type of message you posted was the sort of text teenagers and other fools use. Don’t have us all thinking you are some kid, it takes away any credibility you may have on this forum. I noticed you had no reaction to the post from Coffeeholic although it basically said the same thing :exclamation:

Pat Hasler:

Coffeeholic:

Pat Hasler:

stagedriver:

Ha ha … I think not, you have a key board don’t you, the ‘text’ type of message you posted was the sort of text teenagers and other fools use. Don’t have us all thinking you are some kid, it takes away any credibility you may have on this forum. I noticed you had no reaction to the post from Coffeeholic although it basically said the same thing :exclamation:

I didn’t type the post. You need to re-learn how to read English as well now. You’ve quoted my post and replied to a non existent post by my good friend stagedriver. :unamused: :unamused:

Coffeeholic:

Pat Hasler:

Coffeeholic:

Pat Hasler:

stagedriver:

I didn’t type the post. You need to re-learn how to read English as well now. You’ve quoted my post and replied to a non existent post by my good friend stagedriver. :unamused: :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I still think using that ‘text’ type is plain stupid and childish and I am sure most would agree with me. I can read English, but it wasn’t posted in English it was posted in Childish.

Pat Hasler:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing:
I still think using that ‘text’ type is plain stupid and childish and I am sure most would agree with me. I can read English, but it wasn’t posted in English it was posted in Childish.

Indeed.

u guys nd 2 undRst& dat u nd 2 gt dwn W d kdz coz d fucha S ours nt old pples :wink:

WIV DA KIDZ! :wink: HTH

stagedriver:
I don’t think coffeeholic likes me know…

You mean - I don’t think coffeeholic likes me now - presumably.

Can’t speak for him personally but i’d doubt it.

bigvern1:
WIV DA KIDZ! :wink: HTH

lolz 459 4eva :smiley:

stagedriver:
Hw ■■■ morrisons all hav trailetuurs tht ave fridges underneath n nt on the front lol

Getting back to the subject also Waitrose have them, mind you it might be quiter having a night out with the fridge running. :bulb:

bald bloke:

stagedriver:
Hw ■■■ morrisons all hav trailetuurs tht ave fridges underneath n nt on the front lol

Getting back to the subject…

There’s always one. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

bald bloke:

stagedriver:

Getting back to the subject…

There’s always one. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry but wouldn’t mind knowing the answer now the subject has been brought up.