How many on here have tattoo's

I have always thought about having a tat done, but never had the balls to go through withit :blush:
however last year i turned 30 and am thinking i may actually go through with it, i have found a design i like (piston), and am sorta ready to book it up.
I just wondered if many drivers have tats,
If you do, what have you got done and did it hurt? :confused:

Cheers
Owen

Heres mine, my neice did it as a birthday present, it did sting a bit.

Got 6
This is the most recent on my leg. They don’t hurt that bad
Depends where you have them. I quite like it, but I am well 'ard!

cant see the sense myself, hard earned money either advertising a football club about to go into administration because they rip off the fans to pay themselves too much,or a mural that is only on show for 2% of any day. a mate of mine had quite a few and was gutted when he lost his leg in a motorcycle smash about ÂŁ400 gone

I have mine on show about 99% of the time. I wear combats half length, and always in T-shirts.
Have tattoo’s on my forearms and stuff. Each to their own eh? :wink: Thanks.

I’ve got tattoos, got them in the Navy. There was a time when I wished I hadn’t bothered but I don’t care one way or the other now.

I have to say, when I see anyone thirty or over sporting a fresh tat I always think ‘mid life crisis
’

It’s not about what I or anybody else thinks is it though? It’s up to the OP to decide how they really feel about tattoos and living with them once they are done. They are so mainstream these days no one else will notice or even care (except your Mum).

W

Tattoo’s, earings and baseball caps
not good for property prices. :angry: favoured by the long term unemployed and prisoners/petty criminals, nice. :smiling_imp: :grimacing:

hiya,
Had mine done in the mid 50s in Colombo Ceylon it’s a bird of sorts with Mam and Dad written below pretty safe with that combo got a “dear john” from the girlfriend (who was going to wait for ever) when I disembarked from the troopship at Korea, and at the time of the tattoo very nearly put the girls moniker on, lucky escape eh’ the cost 5 rupees about 7/6 in proper money or 67 pence in toytown money. PS my Mam and Dad did stick by me but sadly both departed now.
thanks harry long retired.

tattoos aint bad, unless its somewhere daft like your hand/foot/neck. ive got plenty myself and not done yet. and tbh ink isnt associated with the unemployed well decent art anyway.

That’s a clever one mate! I like that. :sunglasses:

Got a sleeve and the other arm pretty well covered half sleeve on my leg. Would never have one on face neck or hands.

Some nice tats there,
Not sure why i want one, just always have, never been sure what i wanted. I have now seen the one i want, so thinking i may well go for it.

As for piercings i have had my ear pierced since i was 15, and until i took it out a couple of years ago i had a Prince ALbert as well.

I don’t think Tattoo’s shout unemployed
 I have seen the price of some of them :wink:

I am thinking of having a piston design on the top of my arm, so it could still be covered up if i wanted to

Owen

Prince Albert

{ZB} THAT!!!

Hi,

I have 2 one on my upper arm and one inbetween my shoulder blades. Tribal and Tiger which I still need to tweek on my upper arm, and a welsh dragon on my back.

I think depends where you get it is how much it hurts, the ones I had were ok you kinda get used to it as he/she goes along. Tho one thing is true what they say, once you have had one, you want more :wink:

Gareth

Also if your tattooist is using one of the new fangled rotary tattoo guns it will hurt even less than a conventional one.

by pavaroti » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 pm

not good for property prices. favoured by the long term unemployed and prisoners/petty criminals, nice.

What an idiotic post .

shade:

by pavaroti » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:04 pm

not good for property prices. favoured by the long term unemployed and prisoners/petty criminals, nice.

What an idiotic post .

Just my opinion, but i do tend to narrow minded genralisations based on my limited life experience. :wink:

My Dad always said never trust a man with a tattoo. :sunglasses: i added to it and now tell my boy never trust a man with a tattoo, earing or baseball cap. :smiley:

Yep ive got a few :smiley:

Afew of them

Nice,
Did you all research where you had them done ?
I’m guessing going to the ‘right’ place, and having the ‘right’ person do the art work makes all the difference as well ?