How many on here have tattoo's

Yea don’t just go to the first place or the cheapest. The right person makes all the difference

And double check what they trace on, before they start the actual tattoo.
There is a guy who drinks at the Austin club in Brum…That has…BRIMINGHAM CITY on his arm. :laughing:

bigvern1:
And double check what they trace on, before they start the actual tattoo.
There is a guy who drinks at the Austin club in Brum…That has…BRIMINGHAM CITY on his arm. :laughing:

thats if they trace, mines was all freehand

Place where I go has a sign saying any spellings and dates have to be double checked and signed for before doing them

If your name is Rodney…Make sure they don’t ink Dave instead! :laughing:

hiya,
Can you get, and what would it cost to have a tattoo removed,■■ It’s about four square inches and after about 58 years the colours are still as bright as the day day I had it done, yes I’d had a few drinks and as previously said was on foreign soil otherwise I think I would have led an unblemished life.
thanks harry long retired.

If you have had it this long, why worry? Keep it. :smiley:

BIGRIG:
43210Afew of them

Mine are old and knackered the Liver Bird is five years old got it for my 50th barfday pressy off the kids

I’ve been thinking of getting half of both arms done in a full colour Lichtenstein Pop Art style for years, seriously think I might

Hippo:
I have always thought about having a tat done, but never had the balls to go through withit

Have the tattoo somewhere else rather than on your balls then. Sorted.

Thankyou.

YOU MAY LAFF AT THIS ONE , WITH MY PERMISSION! 1990 I GOT A 14" TAT OF MY MISSUS ON MY BACK , WIV HER NAME UNDER NEATH, BLOODY HELL YEAH IT HURT, BUT NOT AS MUCH AS THE BLOODY DIVORCE SHE DUMPED ON ME!! MATES ASK WHY I DONT GET IT REMOVED? WELL, I RARELY SEE IT, EVEN REMOVED IT WOULD STILL “BE THERE” IF U SEE WHAT I MEAN ,AND “SHE” IF REMOVED WOULD COST ME MORE MONEY/PAIN >!!>BE CAREFUL WHAT U WISH FOR …I AM NOT BITTER …HA HA!!

WHAT? :wink:

Got 3 on my back.

pavaroti:
Tattoo’s, earings and baseball caps…not good for property prices. :angry: favoured by the long term unemployed and prisoners/petty criminals, nice. :smiling_imp: :grimacing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Got a full arm piece on left arm, large tigers head on my back, 2 on chest, right arm has kids name on, and still wanting more, wouldnt say the were painfull, and still room for more :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I am a tattoo artist & a driver when i need a few weeks away by myself so if your ever in rhyl north wales and fancy a tattoo pop to my shop discount to all T/N members :stuck_out_tongue: