How many of you could do this

Proper driver or what? :laughing:
youtu.be/sHkkkbE1fDo

He needs to tell him not to release the accelerator completely just lift it enough to match the upshift then he probably wouldn’t have almost missed the gear at 0.34. :wink:

But that 8v92 does sound the business.The sad thing is he’s a natural born driver in the right environment but probably born too late to put the skills he’s learning to use.Maybe along the lines of his ancestors of similar age learning to drive a wagon and a team of horses or a steam traction engine during the early 20th century. :frowning:

Yeah, he’ll make a good driver when he gets a decent truck.

doddle,but even moreso for the age of him.
obviously it makes a difference when you dont take the fanny pass option and sit your test in an auto.

Has to be clutchless, if the little chap could reach the pedal its likely he’d not have the strength to push it down.

Good lad though, who here wouldn’t have given their eye teeth to be able to muck about with wagons at that age.

Now, i wonder if this kid is the one who uses the M6 daily.

Easy!.. I was racing geared motocross bikes at 7, and shunting loading my grandads trucks about his yard at slightly older then that lad, think I was 11/12, not without incident though, I remember pulling a trailer over a massive boulder & ■■■■■ up the rim & in truth the gearbox in the seedon Atkinson used to scare me ■■■■■■■■■■ Shame it’s not like that nowadays kids could learn a lot more earlier.

Me.
When my dad was carting straw in the days before health & safety was invented, I was too small to lift bales so my job was the clutch boy.
Dad would line the truck along side the line bales and stick it in first so all I had to do was steer it down the row and stand back on the clutch when we got to the end of the row.

Probably about 10 years old.

Juddian:
Has to be clutchless, if the little chap could reach the pedal its likely he’d not have the strength to push it down…

Nah this kid is good Juddian. :smiley:

And he can drive in flip flops true Euro style. :sunglasses: …
youtu.be/rRKYzq_scRo

robroy:

Juddian:
Has to be clutchless, if the little chap could reach the pedal its likely he’d not have the strength to push it down…

youtu.be/rRKYzq_scRo

Yeah rob, the kid is great for his age but a little question especially for you. What common mistake is he making?

jakethesnake:

robroy:

Juddian:

youtu.be/rRKYzq_scRo

Yeah rob, the kid is great for his age but a little question especially for you. What common mistake is he making?

Common mistake?
Appearing on YouTube so people can pass comment without consequences?

Yes… I’ll put my hand up!

…But still not bad for a kid!

I take it you don’t know Franglais?

jakethesnake:

robroy:

Juddian:

youtu.be/rRKYzq_scRo

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
id say his main mistake was by coming onto your radar so you could pedanticaly nitpick something irrelevant about him and turn it into another less than perfect driver drone.
possibly he didnt do his walk round tyre checks before setting off… :unamused:

my thought process has to be one of these.

youtube.com/watch?v=BE15EtuA6Z8

youtube.com/watch?v=GSXjl0DwTAw

Ha, DD another so called proper driver that does not know. :unamused: TBH I was only asking RR.
Can you guys not read. :laughing:

jakethesnake:
Ha, DD another so called proper driver that does not know. :unamused: TBH I was only asking RR.

Didn’t double de.clutch?

robroy:

jakethesnake:

Didn’t double de.clutch?

Nope, a common bad habit for learners and experienced drivers (the young lad can be excused) Looking down at the gearstick whilst changing gear! Not wise. :wink:

youtube.com/watch?v=EcPMtoQfYoE

This lass is quicker than I ever was :open_mouth:

Wheres his hi-vis? He’ll have someones eye out carrying on like that!

jakethesnake:

robroy:

jakethesnake:

Didn’t double de.clutch?

Nope, a common bad habit for learners and experienced drivers (the young lad can be excused) Looking down at the gearstick whilst changing gear! Not wise. :wink:

:open_mouth: Seriously Jake? :unamused:
That’s a bit like criticising a parrot for not being grammatically accurate, …he’s a 10 yr old kid man. :neutral_face: