How many idiots on the road have you experienced this week?

3 days running now. Tuesday - foreign truck driver pulls out of a layby in front of me forcing me to swerve and brake. Wednesday - got overtaken by a jag on a solid white line who then had to swerve in front of me as a car was coming the other way forcing me brake hard. Today ■■■■■ in a white Audi undertakes me as I’m using the fast lane on the M1 to overtake a wide load and want to pull back into lane 2 after. That’s without mentioning the 90% of drivers that don’t signal on roundabouts and if they do only signal right on entry and leave it on as they exit left. The police need to start enforcing lack of signalling/incorrect signalling with penalty points it’s got that bad nowadays. :imp:

The only glaring flaw in that plan Tris would be… what Police?

All that sounds like a pretty standard day Tris, I try to Anticipate what the Numpty is gonna do, but you often have to Anticipate the original Anticipation because said Numpty will do the exact opposite of what you anticipated.
I just had a good run from Goole to J15/M1 via Newark, went to turn towards MK at the roundabout & a heavily laden Romanian decides to cut in front of me & proceed along the 508 at snail pace, braking every few hundred yards? I was patient with him ( I was grossing around 42 tons) but when he carried on braking up the hills I lost it & gave him 30 seconds of Full Beam, just to let him know that there was a convoy of about a hundred lorry’s & cars behind him, probably went straight over the Bloody Flip Flops Head.
There’s nothing worse, when you’ve got your ‘Get Home Head On’ than getting stuck behind a Lost Flip Flop.

The Dutch prat in an Hgv that cut in at the last moment on M6 to A14 slip (after I’d queued patiently for 10 minutes) also made my blood boil. :imp: Along with several more ■■■■■■ in white audis. :imp:

Witnessed some unbelievably bad driving today, from a fully loaded steel carrying lorry. Driving so close to the van in front I backed off,swerving onto hard shoulder then into lane 2 intimidating the van to speed up.He did get past until a hill 1/2 mile up the road,what’s the point. I was so close to calling cops it was that bad, guys/girl like that need taking off the road.

I had the full Waberers treatment yesterday evening, about 8pm. Coming the A15 from Lincoln towards the M180, just before the Caenby Corner roundabout I noticed in my mirror he was overtaking a truck behind me, just managing to squeeze in before a car come the other way. All the way up past the dog kennels he was crawling all over me, the ■■■■■■ decided to pass me on the bends just before the Kirton in Lindsey turn off, he got the full air horn treatment, these people shouldn’t be allowed on the roads!

Every day I get behind the wheel. but its all good… Just don’t stress about it…

Its part of the job !! I see that many they barely register now, water off a ducks back!

gickniff:
Its part of the job !! I see that many they barely register now, water off a ducks back!

90% in White audis, yes? :laughing:

gickniff:

Aup me duck :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Quite a good thread this one. Every day I encounter extremely poor standards on driving on our roads mainly car drivers although I don’t discount lorry drivers.Some of the bad displays I encounter are:

• car drivers failing to signal when on the motorways
  • car drivers undertaking you on the inside.
  • car drivers cutting you up.
  • lorry drivers driving too close to the next lorry in front.
  • car drivers barging their way in front of you when traffic comes to halt
  • drivers texting whilst behind the wheel

The list could go on & on but the above are almost daily encounters on the road.

Tris:

gickniff:

Made me giggle. Had a white Audi in Swindon driving like a complete asshat today. Out of 5 lanes he couldn’t decide which one to use, so used them all at some point in a stretch of about 100 yards… Come to the junction and he’d picked the wrong one. :laughing:
Off I go down the a419 as he sits there shouting cos I wouldn’t let him barge in front of me.

He passes me a bit further on and then comes off at Cricklade, same as I was doing, but goes all the way around and back the way he came down the 419… :question:

109LWB:

Tris:

gickniff:

Made me giggle. Had a white Audi in Swindon driving like a complete asshat today. Out of 5 lanes he couldn’t decide which one to use, so used them all at some point in a stretch of about 100 yards… Come to the junction and he’d picked the wrong one. :laughing:
Off I go down the a419 as he sits there shouting cos I wouldn’t let him barge in front of me.

He passes me a bit further on and then comes off at Cricklade, same as I was doing, but goes all the way around and back the way he came down the 419… :question:

■■■■ it, it’s Friday tomorrow. Gonna take the single file A roads and see how many white Audi drivers I can get lined up behind me as I poodle along at 40.

Tris:

109LWB:

Tris:

gickniff:

[zb] it, it’s Friday tomorrow. Gonna take the single file A roads and see how many white Audi drivers I can get lined up behind me as I poodle along at 40.

Friday the 13th :wink: :wink:

I had 2 today.

A bus coming the other way on a narrow road, he stopped with his arse still sticking out and a truck on the A9(read my post in The Big Countdown to 50 mph).

tango boy:
[zb] it, it’s Friday tomorrow. Gonna take the single file A roads and see how many white Audi drivers I can get lined up behind me as I poodle along at 40.

Friday the 13th :wink: :wink:
[/quote]
■■ I’m staying on the sofa :grimacing:
Dark pink :wink:

This tool nearly took my offside mirror off on M1 earlier whilst going through the roadworks.
he stayed out there for a good mile as well.

Just the 40mph muppits in the middle lane, M1 roadworks overtaking nothing!!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

tango boy:
Just the 40mph muppits in the middle lane, M1 roadworks overtaking nothing!!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

i was doing at least 50 and overtaking at a steady rate. either way, he shouldn’t have been out there :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

R.D:

tango boy:

i was doing at least 50 and overtaking at a steady rate. either way, he shouldn’t have been out there :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Wasn’t getting at you :confused: