How do u put up photo's

hi folks call me thick if ya want.(alright i’m a paddy) how the hell do u put photo’s on here■■?

if you look at the bottom next to options click on upload attachments then browse find the correct picture file and then add the file, once its loaded place in line and it should upload

like that :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Or

Google search “tinypic”

Upload photo to that site, before you upload choose size you want photo to appear click message board size.

Once photo is uploaded you will get 4 links, copy and past the “message board link” then paste into your TNet message. Preview message before posting if need be.

wildfire:
if you look at the bottom next to options click on upload attachments then browse find the correct picture file and then add the file, once its loaded place in line and it should upload

With this method if you move the file location say from desktop to another location like a external hard drive does the picture vanish , breaks the link ?

ajt:

wildfire:

With this method if you move the file location say from desktop to another location like a external hard drive does the picture vanish , breaks the link ?

No, the image is copied onto Trucknets server so once it’s posted you can do what you like with the image on your computer.

milkchurns:
hi folks call me thick if ya want.(alright i’m a paddy) how the hell do u put photo’s on here■■?

There are two ways:

1. Put the picture on a photo hosting site like Photobucket then paste a link to it in your post, be sure that the link starts with the image tag and ends with the closing image tag .
  2. Post the image as an attachment by following the instructions in this post or this post.

Option number 2 where you post the picture as an attachment is the easiest :wink:

I take back everything I said.
I’ve just learnt you can upload direct to this site.

Experimental image… Cheers guys

cheers

Why do photos I upload from my phone always appear on their side or upside down?

Muckaway:
Why do photos I upload from my phone always appear on their side or upside down?

This seems to be a problem that as far as I’m aware only applies to iPhones.

The answer seems to be the way you hold the phone whilst taking the picture, apparently iPhones don’t reorientate the photos they’re just stored the way they’re taken.

I don’t have an iPhone but I believe the answer is to take the picture with the volume button facing down, well that’s what I’ve read anyway.

tachograph:

Muckaway:

This seems to be a problem that as far as I’m aware only applies to iPhones.

The answer seems to be the way you hold the phone whilst taking the picture, apparently iPhones don’t reorientate the photos they’re just stored the way they’re taken.

I don’t have an iPhone but I believe the answer is to take the picture with the volume button facing down, well that’s what I’ve read anyway.

Thank you, will try that when my new lorry arrives ready for my new job in January. :smiley:

^^^^^^^^^ first attempt! epic fail

mr lordi:
^^^^^^^^^ first attempt! epic fail

I’ve no idea why it failed, but be aware that unless things have changed recently, attachments can be file type .jpg .gif or .png and can have a maximum file size of 2MB.

edit: To add that the 2MB limit seems to have been lifted.

^^^^^^^^me going down a very steep hill!..I give up.

mr lordi:

Read the 10th post down, I think it was by tacograph in reference to how you image is displayed from a iphone. It was something else I didn’t release until this thread.

How about posters use this thread for trial and errors on posting pics. Pics are always interesting no matter what they are.
I know folks are put off posting pics because of grammer nazis and them wallopers on other threads. I Know some folks are not the computer illiterate, but once you know how to post a pic it becomes easy.

Feel free to post away…

chester:

mr lordi:

Read the 10th post down, I think it was by tacograph in reference to how you image is displayed from a iphone. It was something else I didn’t release until this thread.

How about posters use this thread for trial and errors on posting pics. Pics are always interesting no matter what they are.
I know folks are put off posting pics because of grammer nazis and them wallopers on other threads. I Know some folks are not the computer illiterate, but once you know how to post a pic it becomes easy.

Feel free to post away…

That’s exactly what I was using it for, I have never posted a pic before. I will take another pic with my iphone as said in tacographs 10th post and try again. Thanks.

milkchurns:

cheers

Nice ■■■■! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: