How did you find us...?

I was reading Truck & Driver when i see the website in an article. There is also an article in there this month about the new sponsorship with Daf.

Just putting this back to the top for the newer members…

Please let us know how you found this site… it helps us keep this site free for you by targetting our advertising[

found it through googling for summat lol possible o licence regs i think and now if any one mentions BORO the place disappears

cant remember what i did last week letalone last year

found you’s through the search engine

search engine whilst looking at trucks for sale !

alix776:
cant remember what i did last week letalone last year

hope you remember that £10 you borrowed off me a fortnight ago then lol

I opened a window & there you were…lol :laughing:

I was a member of the origional site! going back a good few years now :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Then I lost ya! :confused:
A search engine later I found you again :smiley:

now I use favourites :blush: and this site is in it :unamused:

I found you through the PDA.

In a back issue of Truck and Driver :laughing:

I think i found this site as a link from a dutch girls website. Angelina who drives containers from Europoort. Definately a link from Holland anyway

Never looked back since anyway

Maybe it was an advertising link to the Hour Guard

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Wheel Nut:
I think i found this site as a link from a dutch girls website.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

i got all excited then

I read Rikki’s interview in Commercial Motor a couple of months (?) ago and thought I’d give it a look. Spent a few days lurking to get a flavour of the site and to work through all the funny stuff then joined in,now I can’t keep away. I also plug this site and the drivers hour guard to any of the guys at work who are serious about what they do (I’ll stop crawling now as the knees of my trousers are wearing thin :laughing: :laughing: )

Jules

For me it would date back to the old forums, probably around may 2002 I think! I used to read some storys on the Chris Hodge site( I think) about trucking in the 60s etc. It wasnt enought for me as it was like a vintage site rather than a modern site which thankfully this is! So I registered, got the info and opinions off the ppl from here, some good, some not so good, but hey even though I aint driving the wagons full time anymore, Ive become to the feeling that a lot on here are more friends than just another coulleuge(sp).

Big thanks to trucknet!!

WE salute you!!

Kev

i also found it when it was the old forums…i was english_jock then!!
i think it was google search engine that put me on to it…(GOOD OLD GOOGLE) :smiley:

Been here since TruckNetUK was a twinkle is Rikki’s eyes :wink:

Bully

I knew of the site ages ago after searching …trucking uk etc…and on and off I been reading but never joined. You have come along great since then well done

Found the site through Truck & Driver, lurked for a while and then joined. Enjoyed it ever since :smiley: :smiley:

I first found the old site whilst doing my class 2… that was over a year ago now and I went by the name of Fireblade.

I then disappeared for a while but when I was about to undertake my class 1 training, and was going through the selection process at work, I came back and found it again. But this time, I stayed and looked a bit closer, and delved a bit deeper… and now look, I’m a Mod, I’m hooked… and I cant get enough!! :laughing: :laughing:

And TrucknetUK is taking places I had never dreamed possible… And in two and a half weeks time too!!!

So, ladies and Gentlemen… if you please… A Standing Ovation for…
TrucknetUK!!!