How did you find us...?

We have had this subject a few times on our old forums…

But as we are ALL NEW here it could be an easy way to get into the habit of posting :laughing:

It also helps us direct our energies into promoting TruckNet UK in the right areas

so

How did you find us??
Search Engine?
Article in trucking mag
Banner link
or any other way??

I cant remember for certain, theres a good start eh! But, I think it was when I was looking around on the web for a job after getting back on the road, so maybe a search engine, which for me would be google.

Mal.

fell onit by accident through a google search but never looked back.

jon

Can’t remember now but pretty sure it was a search engine.

I asked at a petrol station. The guy didn’t know exactly wher you were, but he directed me to the business park and i found you just past the TNT depot on the left :wink:

Actually, i believe it was through Truck and Driver, they first mentioned you in a little column (not that sort of little column) a year or so back, and as has been said before, i’ve never looked back either!

Well, only when reversing.

I used to use Anna Sharp`s forum, and one day it had turned into TruckNet.

Vince

Pretty sure it was a google search.

a google search for truckers forums

simon

found by accident through my brother John Vasey, and Peterbourgh truck fest

i found you propping up the bar as always rikki :smiley:

pure accident while looking for trucking work :laughing:

I Found you through google aswell :open_mouth: Small world isent it

If I remember correctly, I followed Vince here one day, but I can’t recall where I first found him. On a newsgroup, probably?

somebody kept posting about it in the newsgroup free.uk.trade.trucking

I think he was called Rikki:laughing:

i just lifted up a chip and there you were.

Truck and Driver mag

I was driving up I 87 one Friday afternoon heading home from Philly when I passed a Blue Stirling with a Union Jack on the side, I have a Red Volvo VN with a Union Jack on the side. I called the driver on the CB assuming he must be British as I am. It was James from Kinderhook NY, he told me about the site and next day at home I looked it up.

So here I am.

T & D mag for me. I’ve alerted plenty of other truckers to the sites presence too.

Brgds

Speedy

I think it was a link from another site.

Another driver told me about it a month or so ago. Wish I’d seen it 12 months ago.

Love the tips etc.

I met my dear friend , Rikki , at LOADS… Had the honor of meeting and spending some time with him at the truckshow in Louisville, KY… Then I followed him here… Now he cant get rid of me… ttfn, Myra
PS, Rikki, Edward says to tell you HELLO>>>