Hour Guard CE 02 Upgrade

Having spoken to the Girl I now deal with in China, she tells me that DTS has 1,000 PCB’s due to be dispatched next Friday (30th June) for replacing the faulty software.

Now, I am aware that they have around 900 in stock, which they will probably give priority to replacing so they can sell them, but reading the DTS website at www.dts-limited.co.uk/forums they are saying that the warranty card must have been returned, yet, the topic I was reading, the customer points out that as he bought his timer direct from DTS even quoting his invoice number as DTS66 I think, DTS are still saying the warranty card should have been returned to ensure they are on the Database.

May I Point out that ALL customers who returned the order form for a Timer at the discounted price of £45 is entered onto a Database that I personally compiled myself and which DTS have in their possesion and therefore I personally would not have expected the warranty card to be returned.

Namad69 has posted pointing out things have gone quiet on their site, which I have noticed too, but then again as they know nothing about the timer they cannot really answer any questions.

Just incase anyone did not send in their warranty card and has now lost it, I’ll happilly supply a new one for them :wink: :wink:

For New Customers wanting the Tacho Guard Timer (A copy of the CE02) my son is releasing one next month at the price of £55 inc P&P which is guaranteed fault free :wink: PM me for details

Davey

You’re a good man, Davey!! :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Davey Driver:
Having spoken to the Girl I now deal with in China, she tells me that DTS has 1,000 PCB’s due to be dispatched next Friday (30th June) for replacing the faulty software.

Now, I am aware that they have around 900 in stock, which they will probably give priority to replacing so they can sell them, but reading the DTS website at www.dts-limited.co.uk/forums they are saying that the warranty card must have been returned, yet, the topic I was reading, the customer points out that as he bought his timer direct from DTS even quoting his invoice number as DTS66 I think, DTS are still saying the warranty card should have been returned to ensure they are on the Database.

May I Point out that ALL customers who returned the order form for a Timer at the discounted price of £45 is entered onto a Database that I personally compiled myself and which DTS have in their possesion and therefore I personally would not have expected the warranty card to be returned.

Namad69 has posted pointing out things have gone quiet on their site, which I have noticed too, but then again as they know nothing about the timer they cannot really answer any questions.

Just incase anyone did not send in their warranty card and has now lost it, I’ll happilly supply a new one for them :wink: :wink:

For New Customers wanting the Tacho Guard Timer (A copy of the CE02) my son is releasing one next month at the price of £55 inc P&P which is guaranteed fault free :wink: PM me for details

Davey

The law states that if they supply a faulty good it has to be repaired or replaced, all the law requires is that you have proof of purchase, it doesnt matter what they say about warranty cards you have the legal right to this

The law states that if they supply a faulty good it has to be repaired or replaced, all the law requires is that you have proof of purchase, it doesnt matter what they say about warranty cards you have the legal right to this

Quite right - warranty cards are more or less a con to build up a database !!!

G

ralliesport:

You know That, I Know That but try telling DTS That :wink: :wink: :wink:

My Point is, according to my source, they have only ordered 1000 PCB’s to repair 2,000 Timers.

At least 900 of them are still in stock so they will in most probability try and rectify as many of those as possible first to allow the income from them to resume.

Carol my contact is supplying my son, she uses the same PCB manufacturer which is how this came to light.