Hope he remembered to open his back doors!

No, that wasn’t a euphemism!

Pretty impressive nonetheless, any of you lot gonna take credit?

Pah,I’d have driven in,blindsided it out then blindsided it back in just because good siding it is boring :laughing:

Pretty average I would say. There was loads of room, the light wasn’t bad and he had three people watching him back.

Anyone doing shop deliveries will have had a lot worse than that.

Oh - it took him three or four shunts as well. Now if he had done it blindside, in the dark and in one go - I would have been impressed

All that and the Wilko’s is 2 streets away.

Half a dozen shunts and mounted the kerb, epic fail :laughing:

Before anybody wastes a minute of so of there life like I just did I’ll some it up for you = boring pish.

Epic for a newbie, average day for all others.

Having always done shops since doing my c+e looks like just another day at the office
Plenty worse than that about BUT

how many posts are there on here when a noob asks for reversing advice is the answer "take as many shunts as needed take your time ignore everyone "
Then the driver get slated for doing just that lol :grimacing:

Honked:

Bang on if it was agency :grimacing:

seth 70:

Honked:

Not wearing a vis - case closed.

merc0447:
Before anybody wastes a minute of so of there life like I just did I’ll some it up for you = boring pish.

I was waiting for something epic to happen, if only I saw your comment first.

Standard day at the office really, not good, yet not as bad as that Co-Op driver, so theres that!!

bobdebouwer:

merc0447:

I was waiting for something epic to happen, if only I saw your comment first.

Standard day at the office really, not good, yet not as bad as that Co-Op driver, so theres that!!

What is this co op driver thing every keeps referencing?
Anyone got a link?

merc0447:

Wish I’d taken this advice

its not that tight ffs and its not even blind side :unamused:

seth 70:

Honked:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ckm1981:
Anyone got a link?

Only one I can find is a FB link…
facebook.com/danashman/vide … 816240332/

wilkos halifax… turn onto deadend pointng downhill blindside uphill reverse taking all the road and just skimming substantial wall on offside
with shop muppet ( who has no idea ) watching you back

Kaistar:

ckm1981:
Anyone got a link?

didn’t eagerbeaver say he had a full time job now? :laughing:

Not to ■■■■ on no ones chips, but just looks like a straight forward reverse off the road :blush:

If that had been at noon on a Saturday with the pavements heaving with shoppers and traffic backing up behind him & he did it in one without touching the kerb, it’d be impressive.

Someone should film Iceland drivers backing into the Timperley store mid-morning :open_mouth: Busy road 50 yards from a set of lights into an ginnel between two garden fences.

Kaistar:

ckm1981:
Anyone got a link?

The way he was just hitting those bolards willy nilly and not getting out to inspect the damage is worrying, makes you wonder what else he hits during the course of his day