HOMOSEXUAL TRUCKERS are YOU ONE?

scottishcruiser:
I dont know of any HOMOS but do know of a Transexual working for a local courier service, had the full works to make HIM look like a HER… Rather disturbing…

I also know of a person who had the op, and their posts on this site are no different to any other drivers, and as far as I can gather, their work output is no different either, working just as hard as anyone else.

So how does someone changing ■■■ become rather Disturbing■■?

I’m not, and neither is my boyfriend :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I will have to come out now, I have been outed, its true, I am a Lesbian.

little enis:

marbletrucker:
This is nearly as good as watching thunderbirds on the scifi chanel. Notice there are no posts from big Enis

He told me he is not Gay but he has been to bed with a a man who was!!.

Don’t forget about thursday night Little Enis!

I have met a lot of truck drivers in my life,

I have never once deemed in important enough to enquire about what they do in bed (Ok I a small lie I may have discussed this with the now current wife)

I have worked with drivers who were openly gay, and lesbian, and the amount of difference to how they did they job compared to their ■■■■■■■■■ was precisely and exactly NIL

Its a none issue and totally irelevant to their job as a driver. I have no idea what any of you get up to in the bedroom, straight or gay, and thats none of my business either and to be honest I really dont want to know.

Is it your turn on top■■?

Well, on a serious note, I’m gay. Dont hide it but most people wouldn’t guess `i was either. Best way to deal with it in this industry is to not give a ■■■■ what people say and join in with the usual ■■■■ taking. Most drivers Ive worked with are surprisingly unconcerned by it.

little enis:
Is it your turn on top■■?

NO NO NO! It’s Marbletruckers turn in the barrel! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mrs Marble says I cant come out to play till Ive done the decorating.
Sorry you ll have to play on your own, no sniffing the dash little Enis

Rikki-UK:
I have met a lot of truck drivers in my life,

I have never once deemed in important enough to enquire about what they do in bed (Ok I a small lie I may have discussed this with the now current wife)

I have worked with drivers who were openly gay, and lesbian, and the amount of difference to how they did they job compared to their ■■■■■■■■■ was precisely and exactly NIL

Its a none issue and totally irelevant to their job as a driver. I have no idea what any of you get up to in the bedroom, straight or gay, and thats none of my business either and to be honest I really dont want to know.

The point I am trying to make is that I have never knowingly met one and I feel that is very strange in this day and age, I have however met gay people of other proffessions and I have no problem with what ever thier particular ■■■■■■ prefferences and as you quite rightly stated you have no interest and niether have I but I still feel the question should be asked.

switchlogic:
Well, on a serious note, I’m gay. Dont hide it but most people wouldn’t guess `i was either. Best way to deal with it in this industry is to not give a ■■■■ what people say and join in with the usual ■■■■ taking. Most drivers Ive worked with are surprisingly unconcerned by it.

I am glad to hear that, that is the very point of this thread, I have no intention of making judgements only conversation and debate.

I know a few, in fact I know a couple on this site too.

I also happen to think that these days, because its generally more socially acceptable, they don’t put on the voices or exaggerated hand movements (careful now!) but just act like the normal blokes they are.

In fact in my last job, a guy I worked with on a daily basis was a homosexual and I never knew until I’d been working there for 3 years when he commented he had a new boyfriend.

The idea of being a homosexual doesn’t appeal to me at all, in fact one of my gay friends told me he found the idea of heterosexual ■■■■■■■■■■■ “disgusting” as long as they understand I might have a similar opinion on what they do in bed then I don’t care. We all get on with our jobs, have a laugh and thats it.

Alex

Gay truckers go cottaging at Cartgate picnic area. The toilet walls have more holes in them than Swiss cheese.

Davey Driver:

scottishcruiser:
I dont know of any HOMOS but do know of a Transexual working for a local courier service, had the full works to make HIM look like a HER… Rather disturbing…

I also know of a person who had the op, and their posts on this site are no different to any other drivers, and as far as I can gather, their work output is no different either, working just as hard as anyone else.

So how does someone changing ■■■ become rather Disturbing■■?

The fact you know they used to be male, the fact you used to see them wearing old oily jeans one week then the next there wearing female clothes, high heels and the fact they still have stubble…

Scarab:
I know a few, in fact I know a couple on this site too.

I also happen to think that these days, because its generally more socially acceptable, they don’t put on the voices or exaggerated hand movements (careful now!) but just act like the normal blokes they are.

In fact in my last job, a guy I worked with on a daily basis was a homosexual and I never knew until I’d been working there for 3 years when he commented he had a new boyfriend.

The idea of being a homosexual doesn’t appeal to me at all, in fact one of my gay friends told me he found the idea of heterosexual ■■■■■■■■■■■ “disgusting” as long as they understand I might have a similar opinion on what they do in bed then I don’t care. We all get on with our jobs, have a laugh and thats it.

Alex

Nice post Alex just the kind of comment I was hoping for.

switchlogic:

Good man, live and let live. Who are we to judge.

IS EDUCATION ON ■■■■■■ PREFERENCES REALLY SUCH A BAD THING?

Is it really such a bad thing!

little enis:

switchlogic:

I am glad to hear that, that is the very point of this thread, I have no intention of making judgements only conversation and debate.

here here quite right good for switch.

MR VAIN:

switchlogic:

Good man, live and let live. Who are we to judge.

IS EDUCATION ON ■■■■■■ PREFERENCES REALLY SUCH A BAD THING?

Is it really such a bad thing!

At five years of age yes it is very bad.

I think this question is the same as colour and relegion at the end of the day this is a lonely life and we make friend where we can, if we excluded all who are diferent, we would be very lonely what happens in your cab or home is your business.

it must be a bit more common in Europe.

In Belgium & Italy the local gay boys drive around the lorry parks flashing their lots or whatever, if they didn’t pick up any action then they would be doing it elsewhere.

Me, no I’m not, although I do have lesbian tendancies. I wouldn’t care either way unless I was double manning with one, I wouldn’t be allowed to team up with a fit little 21yr old bird who had a penchant for small lycra tops & hot pants, so why should a gay driver be able to ■■■■ after my Chippendalesque body :laughing:

Seriously though, who cares? As long as they don’t describe their fudgepacking sessions in great detail or speak with one of those silly put on camp voices :unamused: