HOMOSEXUAL TRUCKERS are YOU ONE?

Lat night I stumbled upon a pretty good flik called BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN and it got me thinking, I have been a trucker for 37 years and in all of that time I have never met a Homosexual truck driver, or knowingly which is more to the piont. Are you a gay trucker? if you are why are you so shy in this enlightened age.Now I dont consider myself to be a Homophobe but I have got a few reservations on the subject as I am sure you all have, namely I object to my Grandchildren being taught in school that Homosexual behavour is normal, Bums are for pooing from and nothing else. Finaly a question for you Cockney Geezers, what happened to Gay Transport who used to operate out of Rotherhithe and Surry Docks. For the sake of the moderaters try to keep your posts decent, know what I mean??

little enis:
I have been a trucker for 37 years and in all of that time I have never met a Homosexual truck driver

I’d lay money on the fact you have.

mrs Marble would like to know why you want to know about gay truckers. its a bit late to ‘come out’ at your age

will you be coming out of the closet or a small cupboard■■?

marbletrucker:
mrs Marble would like to know why you want to know about gay truckers. its a bit late to ‘come out’ at your age

This post is purely for reserch. OK!!

Glen, I know for a fact you have met some gay truckers - when we used to run to Gib! :smiley: :sunglasses: :smiley: :sunglasses:
Don’t look in this direction and I aint naming and shaming but I DO know FACTS! :open_mouth: :confused: :open_mouth: :confused:

zebadee:
Glen, I know for a fact you have met some gay truckers - when we used to run to Gib! :smiley: :sunglasses: :smiley: :sunglasses:
Don’t look in this direction and I aint naming and shaming but I DO know FACTS! :open_mouth: :confused: :open_mouth: :confused:

Crickey now I’m worried

I dont know of any HOMOS but do know of a Transexual working for a local courier service, had the full works to make HIM look like a HER… Rather disturbing…

I know a gay trucker.

Give me a kiss and I’ll tell you who it is…

This is nearly as good as watching thunderbirds on the scifi chanel. Notice there are no posts from big Enis

marbletrucker:
This is nearly as good as watching thunderbirds on the scifi chanel. Notice there are no posts from big Enis

He told me he is not Gay but he has been to bed with a a man who was!!.

Be very careful with this thread

little enis:
He told me he is not Gay but he has been to bed with a a man who was!!.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: classic

has this topic any links to mr Vains about ferries■■?

you know ‘HELLO SAILOR’

I liked ■■■■ Emery

mrs mix:
Be very careful with this thread

I heard they like to sew too :open_mouth: :laughing:

Is this what they mean about double manning■■? I hear willy Betz insists on it for his foreign drivers.

Has this summat to do with blue cab lights?

Oh and we had an agency driver in this week, not sur if he was homosexual but he had that put on camp voice.

As for gay truck drivers I’ve met a few, happy bunch :laughing:

im alright then mine are green

marbletrucker:
has this topic any links to mr Vains about ferries■■?

you know ‘HELLO SAILOR’

I liked ■■■■ Emery

OI!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

apparently you are only gay if you push back, so i’ve been told :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

One of the lads who works as a truckie on the race circuit is gay and out and proud. I think because his totally open about it and accepts good natured banter and the fact he’s a good bloke, it has been accepted by most who work with him.
He’s a little lad, but will fight like a terrier, because he’s had to, but although he gets a fair bit of ribbing about mincing about etc, I’ve seen a member of his team wade into a bar fight when he got picked on by some locals.
One of the best moments was during a parachute display at Magny Cours and all the Bridgstone guys started singing “It’s raining men” to him. :laughing:

I agree with you Little Enis about educating children, I don’t think it should be said that this is normal, but maybe some people are different, but people should be judged on their merits not just becasue they don’t fit what is expected as normal.