Hitting the headlines AGAIN!

You may remember our firm having a load of chocolate stolen on a trailer last week. Well whilst at work today about 12:30 pm we had got a phone call saying that a truck had overturned at the bottom of the hill going into Grantham just after the bridge. Seems like our firm is hitting the headlines for all the wrong reasons this week.

That’s not a nice hill fully loaded… Bad luck mate, hope you can keep it right side up.

I saw the programme & Nicolas Parsons old home is the other side of town, so good try but …
Is the driver OK ?.

Shaggy:
You may remember our firm having a load of chocolate stolen on a trailer last week. Well whilst at work today about 12:30 pm we had got a phone call saying that a truck had overturned at the bottom of the hill going into Grantham just after the bridge. Seems like our firm is hitting the headlines for all the wrong reasons this week.
BBC NEWS | UK | England | Lincolnshire | Lorry crashes into cars and home

Hey Shaggy you forgot to mention who was driving it :unamused: :unamused: I will not for fear of being accused of something I am not :laughing: also have you heard what was found in the drivers cab !!!