Hi Viz - Amazing Stuff

twitter.com/FreezePeach_/status … 7416381442

Can anyone answer why the coach drivers are not wearing full NBC PPE ? And why so many coaches , about two coaches would have been enough not 7 or 8 , the same for the Jumbo flight , an almost empty plane , who is paying for the flight and coach transfers .
Looks a like a few drivers thought they would be protected by driving with a hi~vis , so typically British .

I hope those drivers actually grew some balls and asked for ‘danger money’ for that days work, probably settled for weekend rate ha :wink:

Not on Twitter or any other social media crap, so can’t read it.

robroy:

except if you click the link you can, it’s not Facebook… :unamused:

" dave"
is normal and like the rest of us will never have known anyone personally who has had mad cow disease,or any of the “were all doomed” pandemics that have sprung up from china every year,and no doubt,he will neither know anyone with this coronavirus pish or anyone who will die from it in the future.
“dave” is not a media induced snowflake fanny as he is no dount aware that unless your a geriatric, infant,or someone who is generally in poor health,then the worse case scenario is you might think you have the flu for a few days which is no biggy .

robroy,you can see it without having anything to do with twitter or any of the other pathetic media services.

robroy:

Here as well :- i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/a … avirus.jpg

I am not a twitterer either but could still see it.

they are all on their way to isolation in a secure hospital wing for up to a month.
i googled it and was amazed at the menu they are being offered.

toast and cheese
toast and beans
toast and sardines
toast and scrambled eggs
toast and macaroni

Do you get 10p back when you return the sample bottle after being tested for Coronavirus. :smiley:

Sorry I’ll get my coat.

Silent1:

robroy:

except if you click the link you can, it’s not Facebook… :unamused:

Wow! only 2 posts… and an attitude already. :smiley:
Please forgive my incompetence and thanks for the help…I think. :neutral_face:

manski:

robroy:

Here as well :- i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/a … avirus.jpg

I am not a twitterer either but could still see it.

Ok cheers.

dieseldog999:
" dave"
is normal and like the rest of us will never have known anyone personally who has had mad cow disease,or any of the “were all doomed” pandemics that have sprung up from china every year,and no doubt,he will neither know anyone with this coronavirus pish or anyone who will die from it in the future.
“dave” is not a media induced snowflake fanny as he is no dount aware that unless your a geriatric, infant,or someone who is generally in poor health,then the worse case scenario is you might think you have the flu for a few days which is no biggy .

robroy,you can see it without having anything to do with twitter or any of the other pathetic media services.

You may well be right but, assuming you accept that the government, authorities in general etc. are full of bs then you might reasonably expect they might actually be good at it, bs’ing that is. How much better, from a bs point of view that is, if the driver would have had a nice white suit and a “specially adapted for driving” filtered air fed mask. It would also have kept them anonymous, which personally I would have wanted given the hysteria that is being whipped up. It does’nt take the press long to work out the stories just don’t stack up, the passengers are kept in isolation for 2 weeks, the buses are being kept in secure buildings for 2 weeks, the drivers have 2 weeks at home :unamused:

i hope " dave" likes toast then. :wink:

According to radio 4 this morning, the drivers did not wear suits and masks because the experts in this stuff did not deem it necessary, there was one person per coach who did wear a suit in case they had to take anybody off the coach enroute.
After dropping the quarantined people off at Arrowpark, incidentally it’s not a secure unit but a staff accommodation block on the hospital site but not attached to it, the coaches then return directly to base where the drivers have to go home and stay there for two weeks, pre agreed and paid for and the coaches will have their interiors stripped for what’s described as a “military grade decontamination.”

acd1202:
the coaches will have their interiors stripped for what’s described as a “military grade decontamination.”

I figure a could of litres of petrol and a zippo will be used.

peirre:

acd1202:
the coaches will have their interiors stripped for what’s described as a “military grade decontamination.”

For one trip just use a really old/cheap coach and scrap it if they are that worried.

mrginge:

peirre:

acd1202:

For one trip just use a really old/cheap coach and scrap it if they are that worried.

Would that work? If the virus is on the coach, then breaking it up will not destroy it, just spread it around.

Looks like they’ve brought a yeti back with them :smiley:

Franglais:

mrginge:

peirre:

acd1202:

Would that work? If the virus is on the coach, then breaking it up will not destroy it, just spread it around.

I mean like peirre said, take it to a scrap yard, burn it, mince it up and send it on a scrap boat back to Asia :laughing:

mrginge:
I mean like peirre said, take it to a scrap yard, burn it, mince it up and send it on a scrap boat back to Asia :laughing:

Ah !
I wonder what`d be more damaging? The virus or the black smoke from the burning upholstery? :smiley: