Hi Viz - Amazing Stuff

Did anyone notice that the coaches came from a company called Horseman and there were 4 of them?

Apocalyptic maybe? :imp: :imp: :imp:

scottie0011:
Did anyone notice that the coaches came from a company called Horseman and there were 4 of them?

Spooky! :smiley:

scottie0011:

There really should be a like button on here :slight_smile:

According to hmg boffins, the virus dies very quickly,if it doesn’t find a host it needs moisture and warmth ie human body a coach seat won’t do, the drivers were not wearing suits etc due to safety fears about being in control of the bus, and breathing, Allegedly the drivers have been given 14 days paid holiday and a bonus, there was talk of them staying in Liverpool . Poor bastids,having to stay there. :smiley:

toby1234abc:
Can anyone answer why the coach drivers are not wearing full NBC PPE ? And why so many coaches , about two coaches would have been enough not 7 or 8 , the same for the Jumbo flight , an almost empty plane , who is paying for the flight and coach transfers .
Looks a like a few drivers thought they would be protected by driving with a hi~vis , so typically British .

The plane was half empty as a communication **** up caused loads of people who should have been on the flight to miss it.

Probably another communication error resulted in people this end having no clue how many people / coaches to plan for.

Wasn’t quite Dunkirk, was it?

The reason is simple.
If he wore a hazmat suit he would of been working the next day.
Now he is on full pay for like two weeks to ensure no contamination. Smart guy.

Also let’s not forget that we have been conditioned as an industry to believe that a high vis and a hard hard is the ultimate safety.

Can’t think of how many times in my old job I told the boss that this is a bit dodgy old to be told just make sure you wear your ppe.

adam277:
Also let’s not forget that we have been conditioned as an industry to believe that a high vis and a hard hard is the ultimate safety.

Can’t think of how many times in my old job I told the boss that this is a bit dodgy old to be told just make sure you wear your ppe.

Talking of hard hats, can someone explain to me why tanker drivers, when delivering to petrol stations, wear a hard hat ?

That’s it we’re all screwed now

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

pierrot 14:
…Talking of hard hats, can someone explain to me why tanker drivers, when delivering to petrol stations, wear a hard hat ?

Tanker driver’s Pigeon-Dropping Prevention maybe?

Or more likely for a similar reason why, at the firm I’ve not long left (and no, it wasn’t me, I left because DVLA Med Branch decided to borrow my license) ALL tankers have to be chocked at EVERY drop, irrespective of ground conditions, in case the driver exits the cab with the hand-brake off before the brake inter-locks have a chance to be applied…i.e.someone, somewhere, has been a ■■■ and ■■■■■■ up.

nickb67:

pierrot 14:
…Talking of hard hats, can someone explain to me why tanker drivers, when delivering to petrol stations, wear a hard hat ?

Tanker driver’s Pigeon-Dropping Prevention maybe?

Or more likely for a similar reason why, at the firm I’ve not long left (and no, it wasn’t me, I left because DVLA Med Branch decided to borrow my license) ALL tankers have to be chocked at EVERY drop, irrespective of ground conditions, in case the driver exits the cab with the hand-brake off before the brake inter-locks have a chance to be applied…i.e.someone, somewhere, has been a ■■■ and [zb] up.

Yes, can see that rules are there because of ■■■■ ups.
But shouldn’t those wheel chocks be positioned before the driver leaves the cab?

[emoji3]

After that novichock thing, they took all the vehicles involved and buried them in a big hole at a civic amenity site in Stoke Orchard, Cheltenham.
I wonder if “military grade” decontamination of the coach involves a jcb?

dieseldog999:
they are all on their way to isolation in a secure hospital wing for up to a month.
i googled it and was amazed at the menu they are being offered.

toast and cheese
toast and beans
toast and sardines
toast and scrambled eggs
toast and macaroni

If it was me I’d be insisting on a hot dog and a drop of dandelion and burdock.

Bird Flue. SARS. Methane Explosion. Moon Caving in, Sun exploding, CJD. JCB. Asian Flu. Spanish Flu. German Measles. Chinese Flu

scottie0011:

Similar to that barge crossing the Hudson river following the trade centre holocaust.Emblazoned on it’s side…Freshkills a tad insensitive for a vessel transporting fresh wreckage to a nearby landfill upriver :open_mouth:

Wheel Nut:

Bird Flue. SARS. Methane Explosion. Moon Caving in, Sun exploding, CJD. JCB. Asian Flu. Spanish Flu. German Measles. Chinese Flu

Would that be the same Spanish flu that accounted for 10 to 15 million souls circa 1930s? :open_mouth:

albion1938:

dieseldog999:
they are all on their way to isolation in a secure hospital wing for up to a month.
i googled it and was amazed at the menu they are being offered.

toast and cheese
toast and beans
toast and sardines
toast and scrambled eggs
toast and macaroni

If it was me I’d be insisting on a hot dog and a drop of dandelion and burdock.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
actually their diet has been amended to anything on toast that they can slide under the door to feed them with. :wink:

manalishi:

Wheel Nut:

Would that be the same Spanish flu that accounted for 10 to 15 million souls circa 1930s? :open_mouth:

No, it must have been a separate endemic bud, you survived it, so did I. Spanish Flu was part of WW1. Trenchfoot, Lead Bullet Poisoning and Dysentry was to blame for most of it.

Wheel Nut:

manalishi:

Wheel Nut:

No, it must have been a separate endemic bud, you survived it, so did I. Spanish Flu was part of WW1. Trenchfoot, Lead Bullet Poisoning and Dysentry was to blame for most of it.

Take a butchers at Snippets&Snappits website for a more illuminating expose of the epedemic.Utterly mind blowing.

Wheel Nut:

manalishi:

Wheel Nut:

Deaths WW 1 about 21 million dead.
1918 Spanish flu about 50 million dead.
WW 2, about 75 million.