Here it is..

The article I could not post the other night can still not be posted but for anyone that’s interested have a read…same sheinman story but shorter version.

ENJOY… :smiley:

jimscheinman.com/how-self-drivin … -industry/

I see. They are going to do tests with a self driving truck. On a freeway. In Nevada. :grimacing:

For those not aufaix with Americana, Nevada is flat. Freeways are straight. Freeways have very few intersections/slip roads.
And Nevada is possibly the least populated state in America…

Our jobs are save for now…

All i can see is a lot of waffling ■■■■■■■■ hoping to attract dimwits with more money than sense to ‘‘invest’’ (lose) in the best snake oil movie ever made.

Why i’m replying to the forum troll i have no bloody idea :unamused:
slaps self round the kisser with a wet fish :neutral_face:

the nodding donkey:
I see. They are going to do tests with a self driving truck. On a freeway. In Nevada. :grimacing:

For those not aufaix with Americana, Nevada is flat. Freeways are straight. Freeways have very few intersections/slip roads.

Our jobs are *save for now…

• safe
    couldn’t resist

Dr Damon:
…same sheinman story but shorter version.

You still cannot spell his name correctly.

the nodding donkey:

Our jobs are save for now…

It will never happen for general transport and any one who thinks it will and looking at this won’t be around to see it
You will always get dreamers and ones that believe anything they see in print it is called not having a life
We have loads of experts here who could not spell there name and you don’t have to look far on this post
It’s for trunking only and it could be done tomorrow but the roads are not ready

UKtramp:

the nodding donkey:

Our jobs are *save for now…

• safe
    couldn’t resist

You may take a pellet now.

Dr Damon:
The article I could not post the other night can still not be posted but for anyone that’s interested have a read…same sheinman story but shorter version.

Let’s assume the nerds actually succeed in their plan.

Do you really expect us all to rejoice and celebrate their plan to stop us all doing what we like to do being driving things. :unamused:

Can’t wait to see one of these trundling through any city and some pesky kids decide to test it ability to stop and run out in front of it then stay there…then what happens as the traffic builds up behind it and the pesky kids decide it’s a laugh so wheel a wheelie bin in its path :smiley:
Maybe they’ll have the ability to levitate aswell Dr Damo :sunglasses:

nightline:
It will never happen for general transport and any one who thinks it will and looking at this won’t be around to see it
You will always get dreamers and ones that believe anything they see in print it is called not having a life
We have loads of experts here who could not spell there name and you don’t have to look far on this post
It’s for trunking only and it could be done tomorrow but the roads are not ready

You really are genuinely slow aren’t you, your spelling and grammar is atrocious and you really should learn the meaning of irony. Bless.

Juddian:
All i can see is a lot of waffling ■■■■■■■■ hoping to attract dimwits with more money than sense to ‘‘invest’’ (lose) in the best snake oil movie ever made.

Why i’m replying to the forum troll i have no bloody idea :unamused:
slaps self round the kisser with a wet fish :neutral_face:

can i borrow your fish when your finished with it please…i actually took the time to read through the replies.not the link,just the replies…obviously a boring quiet evening

Article copyright 2014.

What’s happened in the 3 years since? And the evidence would be nice.

On past performance that could be the death of this thread. :smiling_imp:

UKtramp:

nightline:

You really are genuinely slow aren’t you, your spelling and grammar is atrocious and you really should learn the meaning of irony. Bless.

To Dozy 2
That is the normal reply from someone who ain’t got a clue go for the spelling
With one having a schooling and all that ■■■■ about being a fridge fixer and travelled the world isn’t that a bit low for you
I mean where is all this knowledge and knowhow and that’s your best shot
Maybe your high on your downers at this time so I will expect a better response when you get high again on the uppers
Walter mittey 2

dieseldog999:
can i borrow your fish when your finished with it please…i actually took the time to read through the replies.not the link,just the replies…obviously a boring quiet evening

Well there is a surprise, you didn’t read the link just the replies. That is like saying your reading a newspaper but only looking at the cartoons. Why don’t you try reading it before opening that stupid mouth of yours. You are of very low intelligence to begin with there is no need to highlight it yourself. Hit yourself with the fish, in fact give it to me I will do it for you.

Ian58:

Dr Damon:
…same sheinman story but shorter version.

You still cannot spell his name correctly.

Oh but I was told spelling and grammar does not matter on here. I do apologise however.

Just the sort of replies I expected really. It’s great seeing all the reactions. Oh and if I can find the original again you will find that it is a lot more than flat roads in Nevada Donkey.
Ye Gods they had that sussed years ago fella.

I will have the last laugh! :smiley:

Wiretwister:
Article copyright 2014.

There’s an awful lot happened in the last three years fella. Try reading it again or do some research.

Carryfast:

Dr Damon:

Let’s assume the nerds actually succeed in their plan.

Do you really expect us all to rejoice and celebrate their plan to stop us all doing what we like to do being driving things. :unamused:

No and that’s the problem really. It it was all about truck drivers getting their wages doubled there would be no pathetic answers and derogatory comments.

A lot of this has been brought on by ourselves (the human race) so stop complaining and think of the positives. Main one is lives will be saved.

Dr Damon:
Just the sort of replies I expected really.

I will have the last laugh! :smiley:

:confused:

So are you someone who can drive and who enjoys driving or not.Assuming you are then what good do you see in all this for you ?.

Assuming you’re not then it seems obvious that your agenda is just a massive silly version of sour grapes.While obviously also answering the question as to why you won’t clarify whether you support the idea of freedom of choice in all this. :unamused:

Dr Damon:

Wiretwister:
Article copyright 2014.

There’s an awful lot happened in the last three years fella. Try reading it again or do some research.

I have read a 3 year old publication. How would that same 3 year old publication mention advances/changes that occurred after the article was written?

Unfortunately my research source, a very knowledgeable soul, and a doctor to boot, is reluctant to share! :smiling_imp: