Help with fuel efficient driving

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: ask away :laughing:

dozy:
8) :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing: ask away :laughing:

Not even 8 and a half from a 450 Scania is the opposite of impressive.

A.

Unless you drive a logger, that is embarressing.

I’ve got 9.42 average, an I drive it like I stole it, not trying to be fuel efficient at all, so what exactly are you doing wrong to be so inefficient would be my question■■?

And you’re supposed to be the most fuel efficient driver on Stobarts? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
They’ll be going down the pan very soon if their best driver can’t even get 8.5mpg!!

Are you asking for help maybe? On how to improve terrible mpg figures?! I (or anyone) can do better than that in a 750!

R620 remapped by scantune 4m fridge not mega weight

I think you need it dozy, nearly 300 miles, 6 and half hours driving and you can’t even hit double figures for MPG? No wonder Stobbies wages are crap, spending all the money on fuel.

look at all them a a a a ,s

I’m getting around that at max weight all the time on a roads

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That’s the Friday sprint pulling the average down I’ll wager.

A bit harsh lads. You’ve gotta remember that some trucks are carrying around loads of extra weight in the form of aero - kits etc.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Wouldn’t get you an A rating where I’m at as it is almost a gallon below the fleet target and over half a gallon below what the fleet average was when I last looked. I’d expect to get that low if I was running at full weight with chipboard both ways over Windy Hill on a particularly windy day.

I’d hate to work for a firm who care about this nonsense.

â– â– â– â–  - I get more than that in a crappy Iveco pulling full weight drop-tanks. And I could certainly try harder :wink:

I suppose a bridge stuck on top of the average stobart motor will affect fuel figures

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Didn’t know stobrats had in cab cameras but there is clearly one in the picture!

Obviously not fully freighted at 44.
Apologies in advance to the self app road safety police and h&s nazis for taking my eyes off the road and using my phone to photograph at 50+mph for all of 1.5 seconds…doing 20 press ups as we speak.

All that fuel nonsense…thats the least of my worries when driving my beast …i only look at the speedo…the rest is for someone else to look at…or we have to look at the chart on the wall, seems i nearly always came at the bottom…but that was when i worked for a firm that did care about that ■■■■.

All that fuel nonsense…thats the least of my worries when driving my beast …i only look at the speedo…the rest is for someone else to look at…or we have to look at the chart on the wall, seems i nearly always came at the bottom…but that was when i worked for a firm that did care about that ■■■■.