Help with curtains please!

In different truck today, secured load and closed curtains and left.
Now realised I have no idea how to open them.
It’s an '06 reg merc axor 18t

Pull that small lever in (if that doesnt release it) then pull the big one back hard with the small one pull back at the same time. It probably will be tight.

Thanks, that worked :smiley:

And thanks for the quick reply! :smiley:

Is this a quiz or are you serious ? :smiley:

FFS :unamused: would you sit around all day waiting for a reply on here, or at some point would you have tried to wipe your own arse :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

nianiamh:
FFS :unamused: would you sit around all day waiting for a reply on here, or at some point would you have tried to wipe your own arse :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

matt3903:

How do you survive in life ? Common sence nil ! Can you explain

■■■■ wrong kinda lorry curtains, was going to suggest Laura Ashley :blush:

im amazed at some of the " drivers " being let loose , thats shocking …

if i was to phone my boss with that problem i would be severly beaten to death with a large stick …

nianiamh:

Well I had an hour to kill before my booking time for the first delivery…

has to be a trolling exercise this , has to be … surely .

Hey Matt! Sometimes it’s best to PM a trustworthy member rather than start a thread! HTH :wink:

Matt,

Just ignore the smart arse comments above, you had a problem, you asked for help and thankfully the first reply was a positive one :wink:

I wonder why some of the people on this forum bother owning computers because they already seem to know everything :sunglasses:

iDriver:
Matt,

Just ignore the smart arse comments above, you had a problem, you asked for help and thankfully the first reply was a positive one :wink:

I wonder why some of the people on this forum bother owning computers because they already seem to know everything :sunglasses:

What he said.

Maybe he hasn’t been a driver very long ■■

I remember on my 1st day out on agency I did some right stupid things and didn’t know one or two things. They just gave me a truck and paperwork and said see you later, I had to pick most things up myself but what I didn’t figure I then phoned up and asked.

And this was on a Hiab lorry and remember every crane is different.

Moral is if you don’t ask you don’t learn, although yes some questions on here are bloody stupid and common sense goes far in this world. Some people just have a little less of it, is that a crime ?

dodger1974:

matt3903:

How do you survive in life ? Common sence nil ! Can you explain

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

OP ask’s for some advice and your willing to just shoot him down rather give him advice?

Just to point something out here, although it is not the best photograph to show it.

When you have the curtain open the curtain pole should be wrapped with at least a turn of material at both ends and not all at one end. That is the main reasons for them ripping or jamming

so none of this is covered on the drivers C.P.C then ?

and thats a simple question by the way not a dig … im shocked .

iDriver:
Matt,

I,ll agree with you,whats that saying,he that knows all knows nowt.Thats what the forums for matt.
regards dave.