Help plz......... trucking photo's needed

can anyone help me out here plz.

i have a good friend with a 3 yr old kid… and they have asked me if i can get hold of different types of truck pictures, to go on his wall in their new house when they move in.

could some of you send me or post on here good piccys of trucks for him, so i can print off and hand over.

this would be greatfuly recieved, no truck to big or small… just loads of different ones…

Thank you very much

Heres some of the trucks ive called home…

thank u

Traz, theres one or 2 of mine on here, you have my permission to lift any you desire.

I might have bigger versions of these on my computer, send me a pm with an email if you want any of them.

Here’s one for you.

Here’s another when it’s all shiny.

If you have a look through my album (linked in signature) feel free to use them.

dug out a few pictures of different motors i’ve had…

All very nice trucks indeed. Who’s kit were you driving around in that black beastie kindle ■■

Diablo:
All very nice trucks indeed. Who’s kit were you driving around in that black beastie kindle ■■

The first TransAm pic was taken in Dublin on the tour im doing at the min, The Mighty Boosh
2nd one on the sports track was Whitesnake, same truck, pic taken in Czech
3rd Mighty Boosh again in Harrogate
4th at the Millenium Dome with Scissor Sisters
5th Metallica in Portugal
6th The Police in Geneva

Metallica in Portugal :open_mouth: , what I would do for that job !!

tappy the scania 143 reg: M500 TAG do u no were abouts this truck is??

the reg looks very familiar !

If im not mistaken thats a private plate,the truck was owned by Wally Thorburn,reg,M110 WKC at that time,and smashed up by me,SORRY,did a god job of rebuilding her,she`s a beaut now,loved that motor,would rather take that to the south of france than the 560 R Series i have now :smiley:

mark ive the same feeling it looks very familiar

must have seen it at one of the docks when riche was on deepsea

I saw M500 TAG on the A461 near Walsall Friday morning just gone, it was just the unit though no trailer. Looked it good condition

Here’s a few of my rides.

Grasshopper:
I saw M500 TAG on the A461 near Walsall Friday morning just gone, it was just the unit though no trailer. Looked it good condition

got some pickys of her at peatbro last year, (i think!) looked sweet!

m500 tag is now or was owned by dean taylor at stafford !!!

chappers580:
m500 tag is now or was owned by dean taylor at stafford !!!

He has got some nice lookin kit.