Help plz......... trucking photo's needed

chappers580:
m500 tag is now or was owned by dean taylor at stafford !!!

Talking of Mr. Taylor, his yard was EMPTY, as in, VERY EMPTY late of wednesday night, has he gone under or moved ■■?

Its not as if they were all still out, there were NO drivers cars in the yard either.

I`m talking about the yard @ Fradley, next door to the oil company / palletways.

Stanley Mitchell:

chappers580:
m500 tag is now or was owned by dean taylor at stafford !!!

Talking of Mr. Taylor, his yard was EMPTY, as in, VERY EMPTY late of wednesday night, has he gone under or moved ■■?

Its not as if they were all still out, there were NO drivers cars in the yard either.

I`m talking about the yard @ Fradley, next door to the oil company / palletways.

I werent going to mention this on here, but seeing as you asked.

I spoke to Dean briefly on the CB last week and he informed me that due to the current climate he has down sized to the blue 143 and the ex Carr bros topline that his dad drives. I feel real bad about this, he’s a nice guy that had got some real nice kit. Hang in there kid.

!(http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff357/chappers580/assen135.jpg[/

jus a few of mine !! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: )

Some of mine for you.

chappers580:
!(http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff357/chappers580/assen135.jpg[/

jus a few of mine !! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
[/quote]
Hi chappers580,

You had one dodgy link in your set of pics (quoted above,) so I fixed it for you:

Hope you don’t mind. :smiley:)

don’t mind at all fella !!! save’s me gettin stressy an trin to do it !! lol :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Diablo:
Metallica in Portugal :open_mouth: , what I would do for that job !!

my first job for transam was red hot chilli peppers, after 5 days rehersals it was decided they could loose 2 trucks, mine was one as it was a rental, the next day on way home (from germany) i was told i was loading for Metallica in Holland, for Portugal Athens Wembley and Denmark, they had 2 days rehersing at the outdoor venue beside the sea, all the drivers had a hotel 20mins away, i refused mine so i could stay at the venue and watch the band rehearse, which i did, just me in a deckchair in a venue for 20,000 people, they even dedicated some songs to me and asked me how it sounded! its great when you go on tour with one of your favourite bands!! :smiley: :smiley: :wink: